Posts created by Melanie1968

I just got the collector's edition and started playing. The first scene was very familiar and I worried that I had

1. Already bought the game or
2. They had recycled a game environment

It finally dawned on me that I had played the Sneak Peak to review. (my brain is slow, it's been busy at work). But I'm glad I get to play the whole game now. I enjoyed the preview.

posted in Eternal Journey: New Atlantis on Nov 16, 13 11:43 AM
I am seeing the 6 digit safe code in the game and I'm also seeing the same one in the walkthrough. I don't know if I am reading it incorrectly and/or entering it incorrectly but it will not work. I'm at a loss what to do now.

The code I see: 518357. Is this correct?

posted in Dark Canvas: A Brush With Death on Mar 9, 13 2:42 PM
This is more of an FYI in case anyone else is having issues with the cursor not being very responsive:

I was playing the demo (and enjoying it!) but noticed how sluggish the cursor was. I had it on the custom cursor that was the largest and switched to the smaller custom cursor. There was some improvement so I updated my video card driver(NVIDIA GeForce 9100) with little improvement. Once I switched to the regular, smallest cursor, it's running fine. The custom cursor doesn't work well with my computer. But I'm happy to be able to play the game without the lagging.

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Aug 12, 12 6:11 AM
The one that is by the typewriter (upper left corner near the edge of the screen) was the last one I found and it's the trickiest.

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Aug 12, 12 6:09 AM
I have found the slip of paper with the symbols I need to type. I will type the first group and then when I hit the space bar, it doesn't move and I can't type any more symbols. I'm not sure if I have forgotten to do something beforehand or is it a glitch?

Thanks.

I am trying the demo and I have found with these collector's editions/longer games that the demo file is smaller. So when you leave the demo, there is a trailer for the game at the end.

Some suggestions for the trailer -

1. Don't give SO MUCH away! I don't want to see a bunch of future puzzles and story points that I would rather learn for myself. FAR too spoilery.

2. If you don't want to change the trailer, is there some way to end it before you have to watch it all? I tried the escape button, the space bar, to no avail. I don't tend to watch trailers.

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Sep 6, 10 10:58 AM
I was playing the demo and had assembled the balloon. The cut scene with the balloon going to the island was playing and I ran out of time in the demo. I purchased the game and when I started the game again, I was back at the house. Since I missed the whole cut scene, I don't know if this is normal or if I've missed something important.

My inventory consists of: stick, salt and melting spell scroll.

Do I need to restart the game or am I fine?

Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator