Posts created by kelvy0303

posted in Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 16 6:49 PM
I am terrible at this. Can't strategize how to get more stones to turn green. Can anyone help? Ty.

posted in Diner Dash: Hometown Hero on Apr 13, 12 10:39 AM
Hope I can post this here. Since DDHH is an older game I'm afraid my post in that forum may not get answered. I haven't played the game in a couple of years. Went to play last night and got kicked out of game each time I hit play. Realized it's a problem with the new version of Flash.

Where my problem comes in is I bought the game from [removed by moderator]. Their customer support is not very supportive. I know there was a new version of the game offered from BF to address this problem. So my options seem to be uninstall the Flash and go back to the older version or re buy the game here. Any suggestions?

posted in Diner Dash: Hometown Hero on Apr 13, 12 10:29 AM
I realize this is an old post, but didn't know where else to go. I bought the game from PF and got no help there. Do I need to repurchase the game here to get help? Or do I need to uninstall the latest Flash and go back to the previous version?

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. TY.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 1, 12 9:23 AM
Hi, am just replaying RTR and saw your post. Both games are good, but Dire Grove is not a continuation of Ravenhearst series. I have all the MCF games and like them all. If you haven't done so already, download the free trials. If I had to go with only one, I'd choose RTR.

Of the other games you've trialed, I have the Awakening series, which imo, got better each time. I also have Phantasmat and the Drawn series. If you like the Ravenhearst games, you'll like Phantasmat. The Awakening games are beautifully drawn which was a draw for me.

Enjoy.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Jan 31, 12 6:09 PM
Thanks from me as well. I'm replaying and the walkthroughs definitely help.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Jan 31, 12 6:08 PM
Hi connie. If I understand it correctly, the +2 when the total is red means you've reached the limit of what your warehouse holds. When a level doesn't include a warehouse, the limit on resources is 20. So you want to avoid collecting resources until you use what you have or get the number below the maximum allowed.

Usually a level without a warehouse, the resources seem to refill more quickly. Hope that helps.

no satanic nor occult themes.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Nov 28, 11 5:09 PM
I never, ever buy without demo and reviews. Except for this one. First time I've bought without demo'ing in forever. That bit me with DC:Book of Air. Never worked. But I couldn't resist, especially since I haven't bought games for quite a while.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Sep 5, 11 3:05 AM
TY Mamalita. I noticed the bashing parts seemed to be slower, have only done 2. I keep going back to the dragon level. But my score gets lower every time. I will keep going back, though. Thanks.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Sep 4, 11 10:29 AM
I keep getting worse and worse each time. I have yet to beat the dragon. Lately, I don't even get that far.

Must the dragon be beat to expand the castle?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Sep 4, 11 10:27 AM
I'm trying by building first the fish hut, then the warehouse, then the bridges, since wood seems to be a problem. I use the extra worker power up. I'm going to try leaving that last bridge, toward the other fish hut alone and see if that helps. I'll let you know how it goes.

ETA...that's the trick. Move toward lower right. Build your fish hut. Then the warehouse. Then bridge toward lower right. Use your extra worker. Then build your cottage. Work on bridge above. Upgrade fish hut. Keep using your extra worker. When you get to the point of not being able to use 3 workers, use the move faster bonus. Forget the bridge and fish hut to the lower left. You may run into waiting for food, but you should be able to at least finish before night falls.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Sep 3, 11 9:48 AM
The play button is on the top right. I also clicked on the highlighted icon on top right. If you run your mouse over the buttons, they tell you what they're for. Hope that helps.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Sep 3, 11 9:44 AM
Thanks petra.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Sep 3, 11 9:42 AM
The only thing I have to add is that I'm loving this game. I found #2 impossible without changing the code. Looks like the devs listened. I love that you can continue the game, although I'm guessing that you can't complete your castle, even if you don't beat the wolves, etc. Since I have the first 2 and loved them, this is a definite buy. Thanks nevosoft.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 19, 11 6:49 AM
What a great game. I haven't enjoyed a game this much in a long while. At least for me it was very long and quite a challenge in places. When I replay, I will definitely need to make a map with notes. I suffer from CRS and so a map will be a great help.

Liked the storyline and graphics. Always play with sound off, so can't comment on that. Like that you can attain acheivements. Need to go back and see what I missed on. I like a game that you can challenge yourself over and over.

Big thumbs up for this game.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 14, 11 5:34 PM
Total agreement here. Still not finished. Loving it.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 14, 11 5:33 PM
Hi mamaduke, so far I'd estimate I've played a total of 6 hours and still not finished. Of course, I keep forgetting where certain places are. As I replay it, if I ever finish, lol, I'm making a map. Great game. I think you'll like the length.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 11 5:30 PM
Thank you tyroesse. I actually had grabbed the bulb and used it in the shop window. Just a senior moment. Thanks for your help. Found the fridge bulb later thanks to help here in the forums.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 14, 11 5:27 PM
Thanks iasc. Appreciate your help.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 11 10:46 AM
I posted in forum for the se, looked here, can't find an answer. I failed to pick up the fridge bulb and now game won't allow me back to raven. Is there a way to get the bulb or must I start the game over?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator