Posts created by Rainbow722

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Nov 7, 15 4:46 AM
Quailridge wrote:Same issue with the bonus chapter. Get to the castle gates and either cursor doesn't respond at all or is soooooo slow can't play. Was fine until the Bonus Chapter. Running Mac desktop, El Capitan.

same issue. running El Capitan also

played the game on my iMac with no issues until I got to the souvenir room. can't get to the monitoring desk to collect the knight--it shows only the window and you can't get the item in the window so it won't go back to the monitoring desk--oops!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 15 9:57 AM
Having same problem with chessboard as others, I am NOT crashing or getting error message, just no response from game except it tells me can't do anything here, to check my inventory. figures are on chessboard in right place but no ice bucket for me!

Please fix problem so I can finish game, thanks! (don't want to have yet another broken unfinished game.)

21" iMac, OS 10.10.2 16 GB RAM

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 15 9:39 AM
same problem here. figures on chess board where they are supposed to be, can't move them and no ice.

running OS 10.10.2 on iMac with 16 GB memory, 1 TB HD, all programs/software updated to latest versions.

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 15 2:44 PM
I'm having a problem with repairing the engine. The inventory does not show on the close-up of the engine. It was there earlier but now I can't get the funnel or water for the radiator.

I tried uninstalling and re-installing the game with no results. I have my software updated and the latest java. I am running OS 10.10.1 on a 21" iMac with 16 GB RAM and a 1 TB HD that is more than half empty. What else can be done?

Thanks! I've been going nuts thinking I missed it and somehow lost it!

Running on an iMac, OS X.10.1. I have never had such a long download time on any game before! And whenevet I restart my iMac, the game disappears from the game manager and I have to download it yet again! And it takes hours

I'm in chapter 4, in front of the museum and have put the oil can on the oil drip and now cannot retrieve the oilcan with oil. Any ideas on how to proceed?

I'm loving the game!

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 13 8:07 PM
Got into the bonus game and when the king went into his room, I clicked on the door to see what puzzle would be there and I can't go back--and don't have the piece for the puzzle!
Mac version

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Jan 2, 13 10:11 AM
Will we get a Mac version of this game?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Nov 21, 12 10:25 AM
Hondo wrote:
<snip>
Sorry for the confusion. Whenever it says white t-shirt - for example - what that really means is white lettering or a white logo on the t-shirt.

The actual color of the shirt can be chosen once you get to the product page.

Hope that helps!

Hondo

LOL! Well, it SAYS "black tshirt, black shirt, grey tshirt, etc" with other color shirts showing and that IS confusing! Thanks for explaining.

ETA Where would we find out info like shipping costs and how many shirts are "in bulk" for pricing and/or does "in bulk" just mean one style/color? Thanks

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Nov 21, 12 6:56 AM
Agree with guylee1--LOTS of typos in the store! Mostly regarding colors relating to pictures! Definitely needs proofreading!

As Kristidumplin said, the items are good looking but pricey! Personally, on my limited budget it will be a long time before I can get anything there.

One thing I would have jumped through hoops to get though isn't there:

...........A MADAM FATE BOBBLE-HEAD!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 4:59 AM
dogmama wrote:
momo2006 wrote:mcf~I think a post spec thread would be a fantastic idea! We could call it the "Tweam TripP chat". Anybody game?

Edited because I'm still half asleep.
Either that or do like last year and move this thread over to the game forum. I hope they don't lock it .

It looks like they are keeping it open. In past years when they locked it, it was locked within a few minutes of the game release--so we can continue to chat about it here!

I'm almost finished with it. I thought the moving puzzles were a hoot! Laughed while I did them. As far as MOs (possible spoiler) I thought them fairly easy to find going back into the scenes to get them because you are already familiar with the scenes and most of them stuck out like a sore thumb for me.

ETA corrected the errors that jump in after I hit "post"

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 2:09 PM
OOPS! Downside to getting game as gift--can't take advantage of the sale on CEs, which I didn't see until too late anyways 'cause as with all MCF games I just hit "buy" and "submit" as fast as I could. LOL!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 8:31 AM
Hi Everyone! Glad no one has posted spoilers here yet! I got up at 3 AM, downloaded and played a little while. Then had to go bad to bed.

I love what I've seen of the game! Except I have black bars all the way around the game too--anyone know what resolution is best? I have a 21.5" iMac.

Purplealikat We can come here to discuss our theories that were right, wrong or close as long as the thread stays open. In here we have more leeway for discussions, including personal comments to each other. The game forums are strictly for the game reviews, comments, tech problems or questions about the game. In the past, when spec threads were locked, many of us got "fin-slapped" for remarks that were not appropriate to the game threads. I think that is why, last year they started not locking the spec thread (YAY!). There is still a group of us from the 13th Skull thread who get together (Posey Folks Chat) because we didn't have a place to chat when the spec thread was locked.

ohhh....I'm chatting too much! Gotta play!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 12:10 AM
(((((HONDO))))) Thank You!!!

Wow, my game d/l'd FAST! Off to play!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 5:42 PM
purplealikat wrote:
<snip>
I keep having this horrible vision - we are met by 4 short men in knee pants, and they sing:

We represent the Fishie Pond Guild
the Fishie Pond Guild
the Fishie Pond Guild

And in the name of
the Fishie Pond Guildddddddddd
We wish to welcome you to Shadow Lake

ROTFL!!! Thanks!

I'm off to sleep so I can get up for the 3 AM download! Have a great night!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 4:20 PM
Eoarod wrote:OH - dogmama you're right! And no Mme Fate Bobblehead? I cry FOUL lolol - we'll just have to open a side business

MAJOR FOUL! I know I'd order one in a heartbeat!

At first I thought everyone was talking about new stuff available at bigfishgear.com but that Zazzle is wild! I'm gonna have to save up some serious money--never expected to see all that great stuff!

Thanks everyone for the fun!

Thanks Picman and Hondo!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 8:18 PM
samspunker wrote:
And how do you get those colors? I tried and even did the color picker up top, but it stayed black. I guess I'm just a monochrome guy

No problem about the mix-up--it's very busy here!

Highlight the text you want to color, then choose the color you want. Same works for bolding, type size, etc. If you want to bold and color, you have to highlight the text a second time as it doesn't "hold" the highlights. Also, watch when you highlight a 2nd or third time that you don't highlight the previous coding or it will mess up. Use "preview" to check what it looks like before you post. I always do that.

If you need more help, let me know

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 8:11 PM
playzmuzic wrote:and we have a new lobster! congrats sisgabe (and watch those pincers...)

Also be on the lookout for fishies who offer you a warm butter massage!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 7:56 PM
Can I have an R please?

Hint: you can make spaces in your words by making the "X" or a "_" white! Like this:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator