Posts created by 1sweatpea

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost on Jan 27, 14 5:58 AM
I would not recommend this game, too short, great graphics decent story line but only took a few hours to complete.

posted in Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman on Jul 14, 13 3:39 PM
cant find second fossil tooth hos didnt appear after placing starfish uninstalled but same problem

posted in Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman on Jul 13, 13 4:00 PM
cant find second fossil tooth because no hos appeared after placing starfish on picture

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Mar 20, 13 6:06 PM
I am having the same problem as lots of other gamers stuck on the roof cant find no for the telescope.

posted in Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make on Oct 6, 12 3:38 PM
same here help stuck

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 30, 12 3:35 AM
Same problem very irritating help please

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 2, 12 4:50 AM
Has anybody else had a problem with the garage doors& remote disapeared and game froze reinstalled but now remote has gone

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 3:39 PM
Just bought and played the collectors edition of this game. what A waste of money there didnt seem to be any story to follow and then it just ended abruptly. There was a warning at the beginning so I expected some eerie scenes but there wasnt any ,very dissapointed.

sooo disapointed in the latest ravenhearst game. Even though a warning was given I still wanted to play this game because the previous editions were great.What a shock this one is ,I found the story line to be quite sick .Even though I have bought it I will be uninstalling it from my purchase history.Very disapointed and what a waste of money.

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 11 4:52 PM
Do,es any one agree that there are too many collector editions being released.? I have bought quite a a lot lately just because there is no decent hidden object games that where not collectors editions. I also find the larger editions se
em to be getting easier. I am beginning to think its not worth being in the club b
ecause I am spending a fortune for very little entertainment

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Feb 6, 10 5:06 AM
find the piece of gum from his hat and stick it on the end of the cannon ball stuffer

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Feb 6, 10 5:04 AM
Torch2 wrote:Hi shoomis,
You are suppose to get the rope, throw it over the tree branch above the well, then attach the magnet to the rope.I am on the same board, but having trouble with the cannon and the cannon ball stuffer, I dont seem to be able to retrive the shiny thing inside the cannon?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 27, 09 5:35 AM
Loved this game can anyone recommend a similar one

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 17, 09 11:03 AM
T his is the best game I have ever played. I have recommended it to family and friends and they all agree. Best money I have ever spent .
When is the next ravenhurst being released there has got to be another one

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator