Posts created by alicia16106

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 18 7:47 AM
Slightly different problem here. Of thelast few games I have bought, I cannot get them to download at all. Just keeps giving me error 5 message. Have also bought a collector's edition which had the extra content as part of the trial game and that downloaded with no problems, also any games which are not collector's editions. Have tried all the tips given but no luck. Any suggestions or should I just get on to technical department right away. Thanks. Windows 10

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 18 7:46 AM
Slightly different problem here. Of thelast few games I have bought, I cannot get them to download at all. Just keeps giving me error 5 message. Have also bought a collector's edition which had the extra content as part of the trial game and that downloaded with no problems, also any games which are not collector's editions. Have tried all the tips given but no luck. Any suggestions or should I just get on to technical department right away. Thanks

Thanks I did try that but it didn't work but will go back now and try again.

Is anyone having problems getting the herbs into the bowl. I get the apples and the seeds in but the herbs won't go in. Have looked at the strategy guide but no help. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Sky High Farm on May 19, 14 6:43 AM
Sorry just ignore this I was having a blond moment I think, coupled with my colour blindness. It is apples and oranges not apricots and oranges. Duh!!

posted in Sky High Farm on May 19, 14 6:35 AM
I have the mixed fruit machine for apricots and oranges. It accepts the oranges but won't accept the apricots. Have tried putting them in with apricots first and with oranges first. Have tried moving the machine but all to no avail. Anyone else experienced this and got around it. Help would be appreciated.

I am having the same problem. Have tried the strategy guide but this seems to be no help. Anyone out there able to give a hand.

posted in DinerMania on Apr 2, 14 7:17 AM
Also found in restaurant 2 that when you upgrade the coffee machine it doesn't give you the black coffee. Have tried with new profile and still didn't work.

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Sep 30, 13 7:13 AM
Having the same problem. I can see the icon on my task bar and can hear it but it won't play. Have tried task manager. That didn't work. Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Mine is also W8 and a brand new laptop. Any other suggestions anyone?

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 13 4:15 PM
Same problem here. As soon as I had solved the chamber, I ended up outside the chamber with no inventory, no journal, no hints and no menu buttons. Tried downloading again but I also found that it did no good.

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 10 5:08 PM
Has anyone else had a problem with level 29. I get everything done but it doesn't seem to recognise that I have built the 4 flower beds and it won't let me carry on any farther. Maybe I just have a glitch in the download and need to download again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator