Posts created by griffgirl

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 18 8:01 AM
I had same problem. Even tried looking at placement of opponent but wasn't on screen long enough. I ended up skipping it.

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 18 8:00 AM
Move them from left to right

posted in Lost Lands: Ice Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 18 6:57 PM
I was wondering the same thing. thanks.

posted in Nevertales: Forgotten Pages Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 17 3:19 PM
I have the repaired balloon but when i try to put it on basket it won't go. The guide shows putting it on before the string. I have already placed the string. I hope this isn;t one of those games where if not done in order have to start over.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Personal Nightmare Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 17 12:21 PM
I went back thru the rooms and clicked on the ceiling in the hallway. That was my one amulet

posted in Haunted Hotel: Personal Nightmare Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 17 12:19 PM
clicking on all panels. At one point i clicked, something changed but no amulet.

Same problem here on Windows 7. Took your suggestion. Map back. Thanks!

You have to keep pressing the fingers until you get them in the correct order.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Hangman Returns Collector's Edition on May 18, 17 8:53 PM
Hint button works in easy only.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 17 5:30 PM
Sorry I just skipped it. Don't like to but that is ridiculous.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 17 9:13 PM
Shazabella, I am there also. There is a glitch. Normally, once you collect the required number of items, it gives you the next item. In this case, it doesn't. Happened in another game I played. click on Menu, go to secret room, it will ask if you want to continue or start over. Click continue and it will give you the next item. I think there is a glitch because I was only able to find one of the next item on the roof, there should be two items on the roof,

Thank you. Found it. I knew something was there!

posted in Haunted Legends: Faulty Creatures Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 17 3:11 PM
Never mind, figured it out.

posted in Haunted Legends: Faulty Creatures Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 17 3:08 PM
I'm at the chest with the three octagons where you have to clear all the buttons to move on to the next one. couldn't figure it out so I went to the strategy guide. If anyone else is having problems with this please let me know. The strategy guide made no sense to me. I have done this type of puzzle before but this one is stumping me. Thanks

posted in Haunted Legends: Faulty Creatures Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 17 2:39 PM
I switched the puzzle to casual. Worked instantly. I noticed on HARD mode the top right pieces in both puzzles do not sit squarely in the spot. Tried turning it and swapping, didn't help.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 17 10:21 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled. Still no fuses or part for boiler. They really need to fix these games before offering for sale. Hate it when you get to the end and can't finish. I do not want to start over as the game has been quite slow and almost gave up on it.

Maybe they will send a "fix" for it?

Will keep in my inventory just in case.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 17 9:22 PM
I noticed the same thing laley61, Saw fuses fall and looked at my inventory and floor but nothing. Guess I'll close it down and come back in

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 17 6:47 PM
For those of you with an issue of duplicate or can't play, contact customer service.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 17 6:46 PM
Is anyone else having a problem with it taking almost a minute between clicking on a scene and moving to it? I clicked on the kitchen. It took forever. Are there settings on my computer I need to change. Despite the "Floating" issue I like the game but can't continue this way.

Thanks.

posted in Haunted Train: Clashing Worlds Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 17 10:30 PM
Thanks Rob. O-N comes after M-N.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator