Posts created by bonnieallmine

posted in Treasure Masters on Dec 27, 13 10:44 PM
I think it is in Chapter six. It is in the areas where the glove compartment opens. If you click on it, it opens the glove compartment does not grab the cueball. Has anyone run into that before? Have played this game a dozen times, never had it happen before. Probably it should be the lock, not the cueball, but the game says cueball.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Oct 23, 13 11:39 AM
Did this moderator not read the message? I have had the same problem with the key. It disappeared. Did the moderator not read all the follow up posts? This is the second glitch in this game. I ran into another one with the bolts on a machine towards the end, and it turned out I had to start all over. I have made it all the way through once, but am not going to start over again to get to the key!

posted in Mystika: Between Light and Shadow on Feb 11, 13 10:59 AM
NEVER MIND!!!! i HAD TURNED OFF THE TUTORIAL, AND WHEN I TURNED IT BACK ON, IT SHOWED THE POWERUPS, WHICH I HAD THOUGHT JUST REPRESENTED THE LEVEL I WAS AT. DUH!

posted in Mystika: Between Light and Shadow on Feb 10, 13 11:43 PM
Can someone tell me where the power ups are in the game? I have done most of two full levels and two hidden object games and there are no power ups so far!

posted in Mystika: Between Light and Shadow on Feb 10, 13 11:41 PM
Are there powerups in this game? i have found none, and i have done two hidden object games. Do they come later? I do agree that too many of the little intrusive creatures is annoying when You do not have power ups!

posted in Enlightenus on Jul 24, 09 10:31 AM
never mind, I see it appears sometimes. Howev er, I still do not know how to get back to other scenes. Some people are just better game players than I am! I am very impatient...

posted in Enlightenus on Jul 24, 09 9:26 AM
does anyone know why I do not have a Map icon? I want to go back to earlier chapters, and find things I have missed. I have the book, and the menu, not a map i icon though I see it on the walk throughs. bonnie

posted in Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer on Jun 1, 09 8:13 PM
I have previously expressed my dismay with Big Fish about this game, based on a murder within recent decades. Family members of the murder victim are still living and I believe it is unconscionable to turn this murder into entertainment a game.

I feel the same way when Holllywood makes a movie or TV story out of recent deaths for entertainment purposes, but a game is really taking it to a new low. This game makes this woman's death "fun". Only the most obtuse and insensitive will play this game if they know it is based on a relatively recent death with family members still living.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 29, 08 11:31 AM
Now that I have peeked in the forums, I see how to turn on five of the animal symbols on the wheel (next to the gears map). I have all five of the same color gears (have not opened the cement wheel yet), and three of them are turning.

My ten year old grand niece just left, so I no longer have her fresh little brain!

Do I need to have all five of the gears turning, to get the cement wheel to open, and the lights to light up on the beetle, next to the cement wheel?

Spoilers welcome!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator