Posts created by glorific

posted in Age of Heroes: The Beginning on Dec 31, 16 4:13 PM
I am also playing the timed mode and am at level 50. The padlocks are still locked and it seems to me if I'm halfway to the game, I should have the use of these powerups.
I've posted this glitch in the tech issues section. Is anyone else having this problem?

posted in Age of Heroes: The Beginning on Dec 29, 16 6:47 AM
I've been playing this game for a while and am at level 50. The powerups in the upper right hand corner are still locked! Is this supposed to be this way. It seems by the time you are halfway through the game you should have the use of some powerups.

Just want to let everyone know of this tech glitch.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 10, 16 6:48 PM
I don't understand the point of this new update. There are no new worlds. From what I can see, it's just a way to raise prices on boosts and give you less money in the arena. If you haven't updated,DON"T!!! You'll be sorry, I'm deleting this game. I'm tired of being a sucker and being taken advantage of. I think I'll swear off Elephant games forever because of this scammy game!

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jun 17, 16 1:25 PM
I think with the update I'm done with free to play games. I think I'd prefer to buy interesting games from now on. Thanks for nothing. I'm done with FTP games and will never check out any of them again!

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jun 17, 16 1:20 PM
Just an FYI in case this happens to you.

Although I've been playing this game since the first day, I never got the update. (Yes, I know what the updates look like).
So I uninstalled the game and re-downloaded. The update was included in the download and I didn't lose my previous game.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 13, 16 11:49 AM
Are you sure you don't have all the seeds? I know only 4 showed up when I was going through the last of that section, but I think I picked up the last one as I was playing through. I checked again at the gate and I had all the seeds showing at the tree. Don't know where it came from,but it was there.

Hope the same happened to you.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 10, 16 4:50 AM
I wish there was an option to buy the original game with the first 3 levels as originally designed. I'd be the first on the band wagon.

Hope the developers consider this.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 9, 16 6:53 AM
This is about the worst update rip off I've seen yet. Not only have I lost all my outfits and the firefly tree, everything costs more to buy. I can't even go to another world to sell my fireflies because everything resets to zero. I'm surprised in their greed, they let us keep the money we earned in a previous world!

I also think it's ridiculous to have to play levels 20-30 times to collect the unreasonable amount of fireflies needed at each gate. I'm so bored by the time I get enough fireflies I want to scream.

I loved this game, but it's no longer fun. Maybe I'll just start over and only play the first 3 worlds.

I know I won't be around for any more updates!

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 7, 16 5:38 AM
I see a problem also with fireflies. If you go into another world, you lose all your fireflies. If you restart the game they come back.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 6, 16 3:51 PM
The hearts seem to be working now. Maybe it was just a slight download glitch

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 6, 16 12:49 PM
I just got a new update for Sir-Match-a-Lot today with a new Island (YEAH!). However, the hearts don't seem to be updating quite as often. It's been 2 hours since I've played and I don't see any heart updates.

When I first started playing game there was an option to buy a permanent heart but I can't find where this option is.

Does anyone know if it's still available? I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the booster shop.

posted in World Voyage on Nov 12, 14 1:38 PM
I really like this game, but until they fix the part where you have to start at level one when you lose your lives, I'm done playing this. We should at least be able to start at the level where we lost our last life.
I see everything in this forum is locked. I guess the developers can't take criticism for overlooking this basic item of game developing.

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 6, 13 3:34 PM
I'm also puzzled. I can't find anything else to rebuild. Anyone finish this level?

Never mind, I found it. Mushroom village is the dark green spot on an island. It costs one thousand dollars to rebuild.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Aug 2, 12 12:28 PM
I bought this game after the timer was removed. However, as far as I'm concerned, this game was quite short. There's not a lot of challenge here and the game is really redundant. Once you've completed one task in a level you've completed them all. If you're looking for a challenge, keep looking.

posted in Slot Quest: The Museum Escape on Aug 17, 11 10:59 AM
No trouble downloading the game, but why, why, why do we constantly have to put up with a new Game Manager download?

Loved the slot game, but no challenge here. Really boring with no control over outcome. Because we have no control, I hate that you can't move on until you complete the challenge. Come on, 5 matches in a row? This could take forever.

Can't slots be made into an interesting game to add interest? Slingo has managed to do this, why can't slot quest? I'll buy these when there is some reason to keep pushing the play button.

posted in 4 Elements on Jun 1, 11 2:07 PM
Have you tried Cave Quest. It's similar and a lot of fun.. I've played ti 3 times.

posted in 4 Elements on Jun 1, 11 1:08 PM
Paradise Quest is another similar game. I'm still playing it so don't know how many levels there are. I'm at level 61 right now and it looks like there are quite a few more levels to work through.

I played Enchanted Kingdom a few times but haven't tried Lamp of Aladdin. I'll have to check that out. Thanks soblessed 57 for a new game idea.

posted in 4 Elements on Jun 1, 11 8:15 AM
Have you tried Cave Quest? Is similar and a fun game. I've played it 3 times

posted in Royal Envoy on Mar 28, 11 12:59 AM
ebajane wrote:I LOVE this game! Entertaining from beginning to end, including the 30 extra levels, and the level of difficulty was perfect for me. My only problem is that I want MORE now! Any idea when Royal Envoy 2 will be out?

For those who liked this game, what other games are in a similar genre? I have played through all the Build-a-lots. Any others?

I'm not much of a TM game buyer myself, but saw Royal Envoy mentioned in another forum. I like this game in that I don't have to constantly start over because of time limits.

Another game with generous time limits is Chocolatier. I've played both 1 and 2 twice and have always been able to finish the games. If you do run out of time for the tasks during the game, the only thing that happens is that you lose some ingredients or the task expires.

These are good games and have an interesting storyline and puzzles.

posted in World Voyage on Mar 7, 11 10:50 AM
Wish I had read this post before buying this game. I'm really tired of starting over and am ready to trash it.

I really like this game, and if they make a World Voyage 2 where you can start where you lost your last life, I'll consider buying it. Otherwise, forget it!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator