Posts created by nocturnadawn

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Jun 16, 14 6:48 PM
I have over 200,000 coins but when I go to the shop to purchase things like the magic hat, etc...It will not allow me to buy anything. I have clicked on everything I can in there, the ? does not work, I can't upgrade them with gold bars and I can't purchase with coins. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Jun 3, 14 4:13 AM
THANKS GUYS..I'LL TRY THAT!

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on May 27, 14 2:08 AM
Can't figure this one out. I have made multiples of the same dish in a row and it doesn't work. I'm missing something here.

posted in Green Moon on Apr 19, 12 6:01 PM
This is by far my favorite Big Fish purchase ever! (And I have a LOT of games). It is so out of the box. You actually have to use your mind and search for clues, items etc..not some random HO scene. I'll admit, a few parts stumped me and I had to glance at the walkthrough, but that was ok! I say go for it!!

posted in Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock on Aug 7, 11 12:51 PM
Just wanted to let people know that I am about ten min in and have already seen a skull, snake and SPIDERSSSSSSS Lot's of them...lol. This freaks some people out badly, so I thought I would put out the warning. This does not mean I won't continue because it is a pretty awesome game, but, why spiders?? AAHAHHAHAH

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on Aug 5, 11 10:53 PM
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Ok, I just finished the game and am trying to figure out if I maybe missed something ? It seemed that there was almost no ending...Rope, door...bad guy trips...falls down well...Some words about how Venice won't be bothered with them anymore..thats it? I feel like I had to have missed something...

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet on Aug 5, 11 10:42 PM
The dirt is on the left hand side of the screen, nearly invisible! Lol.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on Jul 30, 11 10:07 PM
I don't know if this helps, but you have to trigger that **** scene twice. You get two different objects. It may be that you need to do something else and then come back to it.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on Jul 30, 11 10:04 PM
Trying to think...I know you had to have an oil can, filled it with pig oil from where the roasting pig was. Then use it on the divers helmet. I think the wrench was in lower part of the ship. Have you been there yet? If you have the matches you can use it on the cannon down there to blow out the side a wall and reveal a hidden object scene...Been a while and my memory is a bit foggy.

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Jul 5, 11 9:35 PM
LOL!!!! You have a valid point..if Johnny Depp wanted to kidnap me, I guess I would not have a problem with it!

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Jul 5, 11 12:55 AM
I have to put in my two cents here. Let it be said that I am against animal cruelty and help a shelter with abused and neglected animals. It is true that there are some very sick people in the world. That said though...seeing something like that in a game does not register to me as something horrible. You have to realize that is just a game no matter how realistic it seems at the time. Your not hurting a dog in any way. How many of us have played the game battleship. Do we think it would be funny to watch a real ship be destroyed by missiles? Of course not! But we play because it is fun and we know there is no real harm being done.
As for kids playing it and seeing that and wanting to mimick it...If your kids are old enough to play this game, then they had better be old enough to know not to hurt an animal. They see plenty worse stuff than this on TV, the internet, and even at school! I don't care how protective you are as a parent. They have to know wrong from right and I can't see that one little thing in a game is going to trigger some insane streak in the kid!
I am not saying you guys are wrong in feeling bad for animal cruelty, but I think things can be taken too far. These are just games...This is fiction...it's about cursed pirates for heaven sake! Do you think that just because you play this, a pirate is going to swoop in and nab you?

posted in Fatal Hearts on Jul 2, 11 12:18 AM
Took me a few tries, but I got it finally. It's more about what path you take than anything. And I don't know what your meaning by reversed controls...you use the arrow keys and if you down, your car moves down on the screen...if you press right your car turns in that direction. Maybe the confusion is that your trying to press up to move forward? I guess I could see that, but just press in the direction you want the car to move.

posted in Fatal Hearts on Jul 1, 11 1:00 AM
I would totally recommend this game, but only after telling the person that it is an interactive novel, not a true game. Still, a lot of fun and multiple endings. Going to be playing this one a lot of times..

posted in Fatal Hearts on Jun 30, 11 9:47 AM
I am reading through and this is getting such terrible reviews. I understand that if your wanting a "game" this is going to dissapoint you. This is a book...a choose your own adventure style book. There are a few mini games tossed in, but it is almost all reading. If you go into it with that in mind, it is really, really good! I am an adult and used to playing the hard games like Ravenhurst, and RPG's etc. But this is such a nice change of pace! DON'T take the bad reviews to heart and ignore this one. If you love to read, then at least give this a shot.

posted in Fatal Hearts on Jun 30, 11 9:42 AM
A total buy for me!! I read the bad reviews, but decided to try it out for myself. This is just what I have been looking for and didn't even know it. It is basically a choose your own adventure book with some interaction. I love story lines in games and this certainly has! If you don't like to read, then don't even bother here, because this is basically a book, not so much a game. There are some small mini games throughout and they are fun, but nothing fancy. Turn a dial to match up, move some lines around so they don't cross, move a little person around a board to escape..etc. I like the story and have bought it. Now, off to play some more!

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 18, 11 9:39 PM
Ya, I have the mouse and so far he is the best fighter hands down, plus he has a heal all party spell. Very helpful little rodent!

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 18, 11 9:37 PM
Quinn and the bat girl (Can't think of her name off the ...um...bat.) marli I think it is.

posted in Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe on Jun 10, 11 12:07 PM
I don't care much for time management games normally, but I loved this one!! I never had any technical problems. It gets pretty speedy and fun to balance everything. You have to build sandwiches that get harder as you go along. Then you have to serve drinks and clean the tables too. Fun storyline to boot. I reccomend this one!

posted in Dreamland on Jun 10, 11 9:02 AM
SPOILER ALERT!!

The diamond or square key (depending on which way you look at it I guess) Is found in the drawer of the record player in the animal tamers room. You have to have found all of the little brass lions and put them in the correct order. If your not sure what that is, flip to your book and look at the picture of the lion tamer poster you had to assemble earlier. The record is found underneath a loose floorboard in the room. You have to have the crowbar to lift it. Once all that is placed the drawer will open and you will have your key!

posted in Dracula: The Path of the Dragon - Part 3 on Jun 9, 11 9:15 PM
So the old game is just gone then?? As in, I can't download it if I want to? That is just a bunch of BS.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator