Posts created by BarbaraL

posted in Big City Adventure: Istanbul on Nov 4, 17 11:01 AM
I had this problem as well and I found this info in Tech help for changing your DPI. Mine was set at 125%. The games worked fine after I changed it to 100%.

If the issue continues, try checking the dots per inch (DPI) setting. The DPI helps display the image on the screen. Sometimes, issues can appear if the DPI is set too high or too low.

To adjust the DPI:

Open the Windows start menu.
Select Settings.
In the Settings menu, select System.
Select Display.
In this menu, you should see an option that says ‘Change the size of text, apps and other items:' Select the slider for this option and set it to 100%.
Click the Apply button.
Restart the computer then try the game again.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jun 30, 14 7:24 PM
I haven't finished one yet either. I'm don't know what you get if you finish one. Or if you have to finish one in the first place. Part way through the game I get a message where I've earned some money. I'm thinking you can finish any time after that.
All but the first Sudoku are real hard too so I quit playing them. You only get money from the mini-games anyway and you just keep playing to get money.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jun 30, 14 7:12 PM
Put the mirror on the table at the right. Have to play again for a prism. Put it
on the stand on the right & keep clicking. It will eventually light on all crystals.

Can anyone help me? I can't figure out how to close the crab cage.

Never mind. For some reason the game never showed me the other grid to play to get the gate.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jun 30, 14 7:07 PM
All I did was use the hammer to hit the puzzle piece & I instantly got the fourth rope.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator