Posts created by glb613

posted in Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly on Jan 6, 10 11:54 AM
Same thing happened to me and I don't want to start over. Can someone tell me who did it?

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Jan 2, 10 11:39 AM
Is there a fix for this? I entered the wrong number and now none of them will work.

I bought this games elsewhere and finished it about a week ago. I liked it and found it was very similar to the first game.

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses on Sep 18, 09 5:38 PM
I'm about ready to give up and move on to another game. I've had the same problem with other Nancy Drew games and failed to finish 2 because there was no "skip" feature.

Edit:

I found a walkthrough, printed out the screenshot showing the crows and their matches and finally got past them. What a pain.

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Sep 4, 09 1:07 PM
lineck wrote:It is so sad, what a great game but reading a lot in the forum they will miss out because they did not give some the oportunity to skip a few puzzles, The brain part of it is great but some have the brain but not the speed, Come on Developers read the forums if you want to make money give everyone the option to play. To me it is one of the Best games by far that I have Ever played but boy the speed part when you get near the middle on the bomb gets too fast, will have to use a walkthrough and that is a shame, remind me of the d****m crows again.

Cheers
lineck

Not being able to skip through the more difficult puzzles that are always a part of Nancy Drew game is why I haven't finished several of them. I'm not very good with eye/hand/mouse coordination and that makes finishing some of the games impossible for me.

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Sep 4, 09 12:53 PM
It's on the floor.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 29, 09 6:11 AM
I'm having problems with the second lantern disappearing as posted by so many others. Is there a patch to fix this problem?

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 10, 09 7:55 AM
nanastell wrote:I need help too. I answered the question for Air,Fire and Water. Lit the 6 fires. I had the scroll but it disappeared. My teleporter is still inactive. What I do to find the scroll? I did a marathon click all over the scene no scroll any where.I'm ready to just sit in the teteporter and scream.No one can hear me. lol I really need help.

My scroll disappeared as well. Help!

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on Jun 3, 09 3:31 AM
I'm having the same problem. The games locks up my computer and I have to use the power button to shutdown. I've contacted tech support but haven't received a reply. The same thing happened with one of the Sherlock Holmes games and I ended up getting a credit.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Apr 16, 09 7:09 AM
You have to find the gopher food then go back to the scene with the gopher.

I was very disappointed with this game. The first one was so good, I bought this without thinking twice. What a dud.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet on Feb 23, 09 5:06 AM
Has anyone found a solution to the freezing problem? I have written an e-mail to customer support but haven't received a reply. I would like either a refund or credit for a new game if this one can't be fixed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator