Posts created by JKPHEP

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Apr 30, 09 8:26 PM
Dianna That proves to me I had to get a new monitor. Thanks I am giving up on this game. Something is wrong with it. I clicked on the match 10 times to finaly get it. Now I have the walkthrough and cannot see the last dice. I think I have them all but I can't go on without it. So goodby game.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Apr 29, 09 2:09 PM
I feel very stupid but, I can't find the last star in this room. Can anyone help? Thanks The one I found was on the trim just below the celing.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 26, 09 12:51 PM
To Lizziek, I thank you so very much for your information. What happened was my wife downloaded RTR and lost intrest, so I took it over. It was the first game I have ever played so as you can tell I am looking for another one like it. I have tried others but they just don't do the trick. I will take your advice and play the ones you told me about. Thanks again. JKPHEP

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 25, 09 8:38 PM
Can anyone tell me what is the next best game after MCF Return to Ravenhearst. I have tried others and they are not near as good as this game. Sinking Island and other MCF games just don't make it. Thanks Lots

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator