Posts created by cjpandie

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 26, 09 2:27 PM
LizzieK wrote:
cjpandie wrote:[b] I'm at a stand still right now. I am running from one scene to another trying to find more hidden object puzzles to get a key and a typewriter key. Am not finding any. I have all the things for setting a fire and I assume that will be behind that last door. I also have a couple of sets of numbers to use, but where? Not finding any place to use them. I have worked for two days trying to get those last two items. Maybe I will give it a break for now. Any ideas? I feel lucky that I didn't have a problem with the fireplace puzzle, and once I got going I kept going for a long while. Good game. Graphics are great..
It is hard to tell where you are in the game.

But if you have matches, they will be used to light kindling in a dark room at the bottom of the well. The well is through a door in the Toy Store. The door will open when you have dialed the phone.

If you have petrol in a jar, that will be used in the trolley to go to the cottage after you open the 3rd door.

If you can let us know what other things you have in your inventory someone will be able to tell where you are and let you know where to go next.

Good luck!

Ok, I have matches, where is the kindling in that room? I have gotten down there to the base of the well and looked around. Is it off to the right? I have held the matches over that pile and they think I'm a joke. Or the left? Same thing. The only place that I can figure that I haven't gotten is through that last door on the right. I need the "r" key yet. I always figured that there must have been something else in that room but haven't found it yet. I'm not giving up yet. Just need to keep going over stuff, I guess. I have in my inventory: a rag, a funnel, a glass jar, a screw driver, and matches. Need a key for that box to the right of the elevator door and also that "r" typewriter key. Got any more ideas? cj

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 26, 09 8:28 AM
[b] I'm at a stand still right now. I am running from one scene to another trying to find more hidden object puzzles to get a key and a typewriter key. Am not finding any. I have all the things for setting a fire and I assume that will be behind that last door. I also have a couple of sets of numbers to use, but where? Not finding any place to use them. I have worked for two days trying to get those last two items. Maybe I will give it a break for now. Any ideas? I feel lucky that I didn't have a problem with the fireplace puzzle, and once I got going I kept going for a long while. Good game. Graphics are great..

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 15, 08 7:54 AM
I love it but, it takes soooo long for the hint thing to power up. I'm lost but still hooked. I keep going back to it to try to figure it out, and find new things. I won't give up. Thanks. Love it?? or hate it???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator