Posts created by madrabbit

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 14, 14 7:33 PM
it only opens up the one couded area 3hogs minus the locked areas of those scenes opens the last locked area in fairy dragons nest gives you the missing collectable that people where buying with diamonds and autioning for 10,000coins or more and gives you like 5 or so new sets of collectables spread throughout all old and ne HOGs and some new quests
But NO to door on top of Stairs No to Clouded area to Left of Map No to Clouded area Bottom right of Map NO to water mill
no to 4 of the 6 remainig tiles that go to door at bottom of stairs

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 14, 14 7:22 PM
it's an ittybitty update 800mb yet all it gives you is one new town w/3buildings
3 new HOGs -the secound third and forth areas of those hogs two new tiles for door in castle and some very easy to do queast wich if you have continued to play during the 2-1/2 months of waite time you have more then enough resourses and coins to finish as they are given and that makes the whole thing only worth 2 days of play before you run out of new quests
i was at level 59 when update finally was available now i'm at level 60 and outof quests still have to reach max level on two of the new hogs which may bring me up to level 61 but then its back to same old keep playing build back up resourses and get new items (which they did manage to give us the missing items from collectables but also gave us new collectables to get) and they did finally alow us to open area in dragons nest that was locked till now
more sitting and waiting almost makes me want to scream Iusually hate getting into a game late when every one else is sooo far ahead it looks as if you'll never catch up But this is one game that now on hindsight I wish I was late to find out about it the waiting for updates is a killer

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 14, 14 5:24 PM
nice update but whats the deal three months bean waiting for this update (actually 2-1/2) yet all the quests took was 2 days to complete and only three new HOGs without the locked areas being able to be open
nly two more tiles for door in castle and only three ne buildings to work with
wow really couldn't give us more really

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 5, 14 4:41 PM
NO you Did Not Miss anything that area is not yet available
no one has it open yet
all tasks end before they give you whats needed to open it
So Don't fret
I'm on level 59 (1/2 way to 60) it's still closed to me too
there is said to be an update coming around 14th of February that should open this area and more
I am hoping This news is true Till then It stays unatainable

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 4, 14 1:26 PM
level 59 im on but no if your not getting any more quest your at the end for now till they ever comeout with THAT UPDATE they keep promising
I just keep playing to build up exp coins and items hoping it will come in handy for upgrade
and you will not beable to collect all Tiles or Collectables till upgrade comes out couse there is like 5or 6 collectables that are not available in any map yet
6 tiles left for door at bootom of stairs
and 8 areas that or comming soon

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 3, 14 10:34 AM
it's was less then 2wks after game was out that you were able to get us a fix update But since that update it has now gone to 7 more wks since game became available
whats the deal you promise people yet you seam to be doing NOTHING but SITTING around and working on other games and new games
Get the whip out on your crew for this game we are all very anxious for new material in this game
and the longer you Waite the more of you loving patrons you are loosing and that results in lots of negative feedback and advertisement for the game
IO really hate seeing this happen to a company i happen to like so
at this rate your stocks or going to plummet and your businesses go under

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 31, 14 7:20 PM
To answer you question yes you can earn the bolgins needed for the upgrade and still get the blueprints you need
JUST keep playing APRICUS Plaza 65 energies to play
you get Blueprints Kings Portrait Laura conclave crest Shimmering Dust puppet clockwork owen crest goldvein dress statue of power Djinn of illussion tender touch flower and puppet sophia
the blue prints will build up your stock with every play the otherthings can come in handy in collections list to give you energies or other supplies
or you can auction stuff to build up your coins
you can use needles and threed or artifact boxes on game one on building minigames to boost your coins and exp points
ON
Riddle mode you get 240exp/27coins
Picturemode you get 242exp/517coins
silluette mode you get 242exp/516coins
wordmode you get 242exp/519coins per play give or take for speed bonuses

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 27, 14 5:13 AM
Hi as for as an update Bigfish is taking theirc vsweet time
You can still have fun with game I found by setting my own gaols it makes it a little less tedious Plus look at it this way the more you play the more resourses coins and collectables you have towards when they do finally come out with the UPDATE(which I hope is SOON) I have bean done with all quests and stuff since December I've made it to level 56 almost level 57 4,000point to go just by playing HOGs and Autioning things off if i wind up with more then 150 which believe me it's easy to doo many items I have over 500 of
But I will definately be ready when they finally get the new quests and areas out to us LOVE THIS GAME but hate the waite

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 13, 14 3:40 PM
to chris and rachelle Want to say thanks soomuch I love this game you did woundafully on remaking and expanding awakening I've played them all but you forgot some games that were in other phases of the quest Like
Majong tiles, Pipe arrangement game, flower pot game, and messed up string game. all wich i enjoyed playing in other vesions
I am now on level 53 never had any issues with restarting game it always comes back to where I left off even after shutting computer down for hours(which believe me I had worried about for awhile after reading others with that issue)
I do however have an issue which others have mentioned don't know if it is glitch in game , Security setting on Pc or PC itself that causes it. Game will tend to slow music and all But time slows and Pixels flicker in several location for 4-10secs and you can't play till it settles and music returns to normal but you loose time and when your trying for speeed bonuses or for all 20coins on each item it is frustrating.
The other issue is after 5-6 times of it going through this mode of slowness with No warning your whole computer shuts down and when you start game again any itenms points and coins you earned with last 2-3 games before shutdown accurred Dissapears but your energies are still used up Showing tht you did play using them.
Otherwise its a very FUN FUN FUN game and i enjoy having it during this time of being stuck in bed 24 seven

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 12, 14 7:07 PM
i also did not see a need to upgrade these areas then when i decided to just finish the quests given that required these building upgraded found it opened levels in upper map senes and even got two of the tiles for door in castle so upgrade as long as they give it as a quest but other wise I wouldn't worry too much about the level 5 upgrades

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 11, 14 1:45 PM
I Know you Guys and Gals there are quite Bussy but can you tey to make Updates Please even a small one one new area with new quests and minigames. It is getting really boring of late to keep playing with no new quests and no new achievements that you can complete at this stage of the game
it would be nice if you could give us a few new things to make it more interesting and keep us coming back to game Like Farm hero sega and candy crush does on face book atleast once a month there is new boards new achievements and new rewards which keeps alot of us coming back for more if only to see what new developments they have made to each series of boards

SOOO PLEASE give us Something

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 11, 14 6:46 AM
Those of you still Playing and getting frustrated by every level needing More and more exp points to complete a really good reward is comming
Reach Level 50 and your Exp point Requirement Drops Back Down to a reasonable Request YAHOOOOOOOOO

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 11, 14 6:40 AM
LynthePin wrote:It is but it depends what number mini game you play.

For example - Fahleed's Emporium. I reached Grand Master with the first and last games with the Emporium at level 5. The rewards are as follows.

Game one - 2 needle/threads needed to play.
Reward - 290 exp 350 gold.

Last game - 16 needle/threads needed to play -
Reward- 1090 exp 850 gold

Do the maths people. Game one gives you 145/175 per needle/thread but the last game only gives 68/53. If you play Game one 8 times, you get 2320/2800.

I am presuming that the other mini games are the same. Please let me know if they're not.

SOOO True and yess it's the same for all mini games i've reached max on all level one minigame and the same math rule applies for every one it's better to stick with the lower level it gives you more coins and exp points then if you where to waste your supplies on the higher levels
In Faire of Light Mini games you get the most
Fahleed's 2 needles and thread game one gives 290exp/350 coins
Toglid's 2 Blueprints level one gives you 290/350
Tiffledore's 2 Artifact Boxes level one Gives you 230exp/320 coins
Wingferry's 2 ToolBoxes level one Gives you 290/350
So I stick to these if I want to Get my exp up fast
Also Big Bonus for those who have reached level 50 Required Exp points to reach next level is reduced to 38,400 where level 49 was 98,something

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 11, 14 6:08 AM
Frustrations at first till you learn to Identafy Bug. For those that have not already figured these things out there are several querks in the scenes

Starting with Ancient Pond in riddle mode and word mode it askes for a Whistle used in sporting events or by law enforcement (NO Whistle anywhere in map) why becouse it's not actually a whistle it's a SAP SPOUT (Anitem used to extract sweet juices from a tree(sap tree) to make syrup) Found in map scene left of enrty scene.

Another spreads thoughout several different map scenes It will ask for a squarrel or a long Bushy taled critter that lives in trees Again its not a squarrel it's asking for but a Chipmunk a relative to squarrells but smaller tale with stripping down back

In Dawnhope Caverns In Picture and Silluette mode Noted that it will show Picture of three coins which can not be found this is becouse it's not actually asking you for coins but a Golden Bow found in Fountian

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 7, 14 11:32 AM
i agree more prizesfor foods and specialty items and diamonds would be great exspecially since most upgrades to castle and purchases for squibbit and specialty and food items ca,t be bought with anything but diamonds
also a upgrade fix for the double your exp points book it seams to only give 25% not double which sucks i won't be stupid enough to buy that again if its not going to be fixed

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 6, 14 1:55 PM
jody999 wrote:Is anyone else having problems with the Gobholme scene?
The last five or six times I've entered it, there were items listed but were not actually anywhere in the scene. Each time it was asking for either 2 snakes or 2 vases.
I'm wondering if it's some kind of technical issue or if it's just on my end.

Thanks

havn't had problems with that world but if you are look out I had problems in next world up Dawnshawdow cavern in picture or silluette mode it shows 3 coins to find could nt find them got help from my buddy after a long look and he showed me the Hair Bow that was the answer to the coins now I know to just go straight to bow when it askes for coins

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 6, 14 1:50 PM
mguthrie wrote:This is a glitch. I have 3 of the 4 scenes open, and the game continually asks for items that are in the scene that is not open. This problem has been reported several times, but so far, no fixes.

I have a quest I can't finish because the 3 items it requires are in Gobholme. Each time I play that area, I end up losing my energy and rewards because I cannot find the remaining items that are in the unopened scene.

Had same problem once I downloaded the update for game made Dec 17th 2013 and it fixed the problem maybe you can try the same

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 6, 14 1:48 PM
PCFever64 wrote:This is in regards to the well in the Gobholme scene: It asks for 3 mice and I could only find 2. Hint says it is not there and if asked on main page, it will either advise the tavern or the well. When entering those areas, it states that it cannot help.
Please advise as to where the 3rd mouse is. Thanking you.
3rd mouse is at store where you'll find oriental dolls goat, seahorse, train, bamboo sword camra and wing

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 3, 14 11:39 PM
I've found having Friends helps if you run into a snag or just want to chat to someone besides kids dogs and a looney mother
I've bean playing this game for all of Dec LOVE IT just hate that quests ended so soon and energies don't refill very fast 1/every 5 min and maps cheepest is 33 priciest is 114
I'm on level 45 2,000 points away from reaching level 46 I've maxed out all maps and buildings But its Still fun to go in and play more or check friends
It doesn't cost me to chat with friends (or atleast I hav'nt knoticed a decrease in any coins or diamonds when I do) don't see where poeple are saying it cost to send letter to friend

My Friend Code = 2 9983

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 30, 13 5:41 PM
MirabellSummer wrote:About the collectibles that are "missing". I think they will turn up when you're at a certain level or have a certain number of trophies in one of the HOGs. It is my experience that the higher levels and more trophies in the HOGs you have, the more items you will be able to collect.

NoOOOO you dont get them later where are they all maps are now open all senes in all maps except one in dragons nest which I really dought will ever open are open yet there are still 4 collectables unaccountable for the Ruby Ring Silvia Conclave fairy Crest the Griffin Figurine and the Cockatrice figurine

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator