Posts created by bootsky

posted in The Secret of Hildegards on May 3, 11 10:30 AM
I agree with the above fishies , a lot of us have evolved with BFG but we MUST remember there are still "little" fishyes out there, they have to evolve somewhere & we are better as a "school"

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 11 11:11 AM
Just finished the demo & this is a definite buy for me too. Love these games that aren't all eerie & gloomy. I must be a romantic 'cos I like the fairy tale aspect. Glad there were so many good reviews to this.
Good gaming everyone & Happy Easter!!

posted in Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator on Apr 19, 11 11:08 AM
Is this a sequel? If it is would someone please tell me the name of the first one. Enjoyed this game it was a bit different.

I loved ALL of this game & although my highest score so far is only 2220 & my lowest score, believe it or not, was 80!!! I will continue playing. I also will definitely play "Deep 2" again
Finally after who knows how many hours I got a silver trophy! Don't get good scores BUT I LOVE THIS GAME

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Mar 27, 11 2:29 PM
I agree this is such a different game...it was in my "games you'll love" I like the fact it's "light" instead of in the dark and creepy! I am trying "Royal Trouble" as you suggested see what it's like. Thanks, Bootsky

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 23, 11 11:17 AM
I feel the same as Grau frau, bought the game then get stuck on this bloomin' pizza thingy! Will now try some of the suggestions here, hopefully will have luck!
Tried all the suggestions here, even started the game again since I had picked up the spoon before putting the sauce in place & couldn't put the spoon down again, thought maybe that was the problem...still stuck, cannot get the sauce on the pizza!!!
Bought much harder games & had no problems...hope you guys fix this!
Thanks for letting me vent, Bootsky

I am having the exact same problem as aowyn. The game is not responding to ROSEEYES...please help! Thanks bootsky

posted in Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly on Dec 29, 09 7:02 AM
I was undecided about buying this game. Occasionally I like a more simple game, but you guys are right this one's storyline is mostly non existent. With so many really good games including the previous Agatha Christie games it is disappointing!
Thanks Gamers

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 19, 09 4:07 PM
Played fifty mins of the demo, bought it, enjoyed it as much as the first!! Have been looking forward to a sequel didn't expect it to be same time, husband's perspective...excellent idea!!!

posted in Lost Realms: The Curse of Babylon on Nov 18, 09 12:50 PM
Just finished this game (bought it after the demo) I found it to be great fun, I liked the music for the most part, the story was quite interesting. There were some different minigames & I always like it when the hint doesn't have to recharge. Could someone please tell me the name of the first Lost Realms I don't know that I played it, which surprises me.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 13, 09 12:52 PM
Glad to see so many good reviews for this game, I thoroughly enjoyed the demo the hour sped by had to buy immediately. Just wanted to put my two cents in before getting back to it. Nice & easy on the eyes. Woman really sounds like Angela Lansbury, so it probably is. HOG players ENJOY!!! times 5

posted in Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate on Nov 13, 09 11:19 AM
I really liked the first one...Pompeii, sorry didn't enjoy this one. I didn't get very far in the demo. Going to try my luck with Jessica Fletcher!!!

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Nov 11, 09 12:59 PM
Found this one interesting, so far. Had problems getting my eyes adjusted to the main gate of the embassy after that it proved okay.

posted in Travel League: The Missing Jewels on Nov 11, 09 11:58 AM
Pleased to see I was not the only one disappointed with this game!! Definitely Not a Buy for me either.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Nov 11, 09 11:43 AM
Me too I got stuck in the ice room. It was the first time I had to "cheat"(on any of these kind of games!!) & go to the walkthrough...you have to place things exactly. I knew the mold had to go to hold up the pillar BUT I was not placing it in the correct spot it goes behind the metal rod. Do keep going because it is a very good game.

posted in Big City Adventure: New York City on Nov 10, 09 6:05 PM
I too looked forward to this game & I will be buying this one too. Yeah I agree the background noises are not there & that's too bad! I love the newer HOG games ie Dream Chronicles, Pahelika, etc but to just kick back & have a bit of fun this one & the other two do it for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator