Posts created by Akaabbey

posted in Rescue Team on Aug 18, 11 3:58 PM
Is the only achievement upgrading the house? I thought there might be more as it was a quick upgrade?

Abbey

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on Jul 9, 11 4:14 PM
Glad to see others haven't gotten the 3 days in a row trophy either...been bugging me

Abbey

posted in Build It Green: Back to the Beach on Jul 8, 11 12:16 AM
Timbuctu wrote:Residential District Level 4: The objective to apply Waste Recycling to four buildings does not compute properly, and has actually got me stuck and unable to progress any further in the game as this is the only level I have to play.

I was just stuck there too & came in to see if there was an answer...I started the game again to try once more & it now says 4 Zero Energy Building and was able to finish.

Hope this helps.

Abbey

posted in Curse of the Ghost Ship on Jul 3, 11 8:50 PM
I had finished the demo & had it saved until a sale & it is a try only...no buy?? Oh well off to find another game.

Abbey

Oops just saw the last post...my bad

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jul 1, 11 7:09 PM
stevieferr wrote: every time the picture has moved to the right so got big black space on left side and right hand side of the picture has disappeared off the right side of the screen,tried changing resolution but not helped...never had this problem before and downloaded another game and that one was fine

I have a big black bar on the Right side of screen and missing the Left side of game

Abbey

Edit...Taking it off of Fullscreen worked

posted in Shop It Up! on Feb 21, 11 7:32 PM
I have Windows 7 and it ran fine for me

posted in Shop It Up! on Feb 16, 11 4:13 PM
redrosesdz wrote:Shop It Up 2.
I just finished this game & LOVED it - Really hope there is a part 2!!.....Is there more games like it besides the Build-a-lot ones?.....This one was fun decorating, etc....

Abbey

posted in Wedding Salon on Feb 4, 11 1:11 AM
Beta tested this one...was a fun, frantic one

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 16, 11 1:42 PM
I just finished the game and the Dad showed up on the helicoptor saying that when the boat sank the shaft he was in flooded and brought him to the surface....

Abbey

posted in Tamara the 13th on Dec 29, 10 3:26 PM
Have you used magic on everything you have placed in the Moon Portal? Then find all of her items? Once she is dressed you have to find all of the items for the 4 places in front of her and then it gives you a statue to use in the main room.....

posted in Tamara the 13th on Dec 28, 10 4:10 PM
I am enjoying it once I got the hang of how to search for what I needed...been playing for hours now & still not close to being done (done for tonight though)

Abbey

posted in The Dragon Dance on Dec 4, 10 4:02 PM
devil97 wrote:I'm in the caves and I've gotten to the waterfall. I found all of the pieces of the gear handles, but there is no handle now to place on the gear. The task list says that I have found all of the pieces, but it's missing and I can't move past this point in the game. I'm regretting that I purchased this game

Same here just got to the cave found all 12 and *poof* they were gone...My list says I need to find them but they are not to be found

Abbey

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Nov 27, 10 9:25 PM
Lisa522 wrote:Having the same problem. I have Windows 7, 64 bit. I installed the demo tonight and tried to run it and got some pop up message saying my system must be at least Windows 98. That made me laugh. Out loud. LOL

7 here too & got the same message....grrrr

lovestoseek wrote: I was so happy to see this game today..right in time for the ghost and goblens..and everything spooky..Some have said they don't like this game because of the gross stuff..well I say bring it on !!!..I've always been one that don't miss a horror movie of just about anything..love being scared but it takes a lot to scare me .. ..but thats just me..lol..maybe I'm weird..All I can say to you that don't like it..maybe this game is NOT for you..I can't wait to get started for real..I have just taken a sneak peek so far but loved what I saw..Oh and you don't gotta be young to like this stuff..I'm a 65 year old horror lover.. I know those of you that are like me let out a loud YES!! when you saw this game.. we'er just little devils..lol..

Loved this game after 10 mins....If you love the gory/gross/scary stuff try both Redrums...I think I screamed 2x in the 1st one LOL

Abbey

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 16, 10 1:23 PM
Fill it from the waterfall at the bridge.

posted in Fabulous Finds on Oct 9, 10 9:16 PM
tonleee wrote:The table for wrapping presents is a shelf that goes on the wall.

Thanks!!! I have been trying to put it on the floor forever LOL

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 10 9:35 PM
sonofstar wrote:Does anyone have a spoiler for the bonus game? I'd love to know how he got to the lighthouse and if he got rescued in the end. Apparently some people have been lucky enough to have cut scenes and some of us are missing them.

Same here I had all the cut scenes through out the whole game then finished the Bonus chapter & all I got was a black screen with skip at the bottom....

How did it end?

Abbey

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Sep 1, 10 4:45 PM
Thanks JustDon't!! ...It took me a few times reading it & writing down symbols/numbers but finally figured it out!

Abbey

posted in Lost in the City: Post Scriptum on Aug 27, 10 5:59 PM
Loved the 1st one & could not wait for the next one. Just got done with the demo & Loving it too....I don't find it to dark to find the hidden objects. A definate buy for me!

Abbey

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 14, 10 3:21 AM
WeeHillyWilly wrote:Did you turn the axe gold

Thanks for that!! I think I tried everything except the axe..That triggered it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator