Posts created by brooklynblonde

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 3, 10 2:36 PM
I'm missing 2 rare scales as well. I have the red/white one and a blue wavy one. Gemini11 has a rare yellow one, anyone know what the 4th color for rare is? Also, when I'm looking for scales, I have someone teach at the nursery school, so it's very easy to find a child quickly.

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club™: Amelia Earhart™ on Apr 23, 10 4:19 PM
Thanks to everyone who let us know how short this game is. I enjoyed the first 2 chapters, but if there's only 3 to go, it's waaaaaaay too short for me.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 10 2:16 PM
vonniefaye wrote:Can't these princesses stay out of trouble? I have rescued more then my share, and just don't feel up to another go. The graphics are absolutely beautiful, clear and crisp. But, I guess I am just getting jaded. I just finished the "love bite" game, and was pretty disenchanted about that, although the girl was not royalty. But, I guess I will pass on this one. Poor old sleeping beauty, she sure gets around. This is a no buy for me, though. Although I am sure there are a lot of fishies swimming around that will snap this game up. Think I will swim and browse for another game.
Couldn't agree more-ladies, rescue yourselves once in a while!

posted in Mystery P.I.: The London Caper on Apr 22, 10 1:41 PM
Downloaded this and realized I've bought the Mystery PIs before-they're great if you want just a straight forward HOG with nothing else-a little boring for me, but a good HOG if that's what you want.

posted in Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator on Apr 21, 10 12:04 AM
Couldn't get excited about this one-I usually play the whole hour-made it 20 minutes with this one.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 20, 10 9:54 PM
Just finished this game-I enjoyed it quite a bit-lots to do, maybe it was a little easy, but that's not always bad. Will keep my eye for the sequel-hope it happens

posted in Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? on Apr 19, 10 8:20 PM
Everyone's reviews were helpful as always-I kind of liked the trial hour, just not enough to buy, and I agree that sometimes the scenes are a little murky. Might buy it on a DD.

posted in Mystic Gallery on Apr 19, 10 5:00 PM
Have to agree with most everyone else-really a poor game. Played for about 40 minutes, gave it a chance, but found this game really repetitive and tedious. Disappointing for a BF game.

posted in Treasures of the Serengeti on Apr 12, 10 12:28 PM
I think calling this a match 3 is really a stretch. Pretty setting and all, but it's really a jigsaw puzzle game, so not for me, but if you like the puzzle aspect, it might be a good buy

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 10 7:59 PM
This is only the 2nd CE that I've bought-waited to finish and play the bonus level before I posted. The bonus level is pretty good-it's not just a retread of the game. Still not sure if it's worth the extra $$, but it is a fun game, if a little short.

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Feb 27, 10 11:42 PM
Wow, I do not like this game. Way too much movie, stopping you allll the time, and I thought the minigames I played in the demo were lame.

posted in Tropical Farm on Dec 19, 09 12:50 AM
anyone know how to unlock the bonus levels?? I played and scored gold on every level, and still nothing.

posted in Cat Wash on Dec 18, 09 1:43 PM
Totally AWFUL.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator