Posts created by kaitlinn

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 17, 12 7:04 PM
I loved this game!!
Aside from the technical issues (game ending at fridge puzzle), which was fixed with the reinstall, this was one of the most enjoyable HOGS I have played in a long time. I love adventure games, but I hate hidden object scenes, which in my opinion are not very challenging and seem more like "busy work"; the part of the game you just want to get over with! The HOS in this game were really creative and made you think. I actually looked forward to them in this game

The puzzles were challenging, but not too difficult, and I love PIPES! (There were lotsa pipe puzzles.) Play time was decent; not too short, and I was actually wishing it was a CE so I could have a bonus game.

I will definitely keep an eye out for other games from this developer

GO YOU TWO MONKEYS!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on May 28, 12 9:13 AM
keep trying- it will eventually stay on the paper cutter and you can use it.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty on May 27, 12 3:06 PM
wiht the papercutter in the film editing room. It takes a few tries.

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur on May 26, 12 2:34 PM
The second time around you need to rotate bags and sand from one to two to one, etc until you get to 8 o'clock.

posted in Pathfinders: Lost at Sea on May 19, 12 11:02 AM
just one hidden object scene after the other; not what I would consider an adventure game at all.

I loved this game; challenging, but the puzzles were not frustratingly hard. If you play without using the map, it's a good one for sharpening your memory skills. Great graphics and you could control the diaglogue if you want, but I didn't since it added to the full effect.

BFG, please tell the developers that I really enjoyed the post game interviews! And thank them for explaining the coughing...(And to the translators: you use a wrench to unbolt something, not to unscrew it!)

I will look for more games from these guys.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 2, 12 8:27 PM
Ok I went back and looked at the WT screenshot, which doesn't show the correct position. I started with the top and worked down. The wave was easy to find, then I counted to number four, then I turned the bottom dial until it worked. However, I had minimal glitches, so perhaps iwas just lucky.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 2, 12 7:53 PM
I think it should be renamed Big Fish Asylum, since so many people are going crazy with all the glitches!

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 2, 12 7:51 PM
Did you find the code or did you just check the SG?

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 2, 12 7:48 PM
If you are talking about the suitcase by the fountain, the code is near the place where you found the moth

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 2, 12 7:46 PM
I think I tried reversing the order

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 29, 12 8:43 AM
I found 18, and while the WT does not list all 22, I was able to locate 4 that I missed. However, I am not sure I want to put in the extra time to play again with all the problems. I may wait for a update.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 29, 12 8:36 AM
If I am not mistaken there are supposed to be 22 morphing objects; I only found 18, but the walkthrough has even less!

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 29, 12 8:35 AM
The moth is in the case with the asylum brochure. I missed it at first, but was able to find it after I went back. You won't be able to get hot water until you find the instructions for the generator (?) in the basement. It is on the opposite side of where you turned the gas off.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 29, 12 8:30 AM
Did you jump out the window and come back in to find the elevator closed? There is something you need to do there first.

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 12, 12 5:17 PM
I liked the game, but I would have liked it better if it were more challenging and longer. It was a pleasant short afternoon game.

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 12, 12 5:13 PM
Subtitles did not match video and audio dialogue; although it was amusing like a badly dubbed foreign movie, it was a bit irritating since the sound finished long before the scenes ended.

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 12, 12 5:12 PM
Subtitles did not match video and audio dialogue; although it was amusing like a badly dubbed foreign movie, it was a bit irritating since the sound finished long before the scenes ended.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator