Posts created by chipper23

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 22, 11 2:16 PM
3beagles wrote:Before I went back to the saved game I was stuck with no more conversation options. It was an obvious glitch or dead-end. For whatever reason it played correctly after restarting at the save. I will definetly save more often now. This game is way too temperamental!
I am having the exact same problem...The count will not board the ship. I hate having to go all the way back to the first conversation with Sarah...Guess I have no other choice. I have gone back 3X to the part where she is getting the 1 million from the safe and it has not worked. Guess I'm off to talk to Sarah "at her front door" again.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 22, 11 2:09 PM
cinder555 wrote:Did the count buy the airship for 1 million dollars?
Did you fixed the electricity to the airship?
Did you open the roof?
Did you load the hydrogen and fix the valve ?

When you go onto the airship, click on the backlit panel first for a closeup then put the map on it.
I have done all those things and he will not board the ship with Sylvie. Although this game has not been a walk in the park, I have managed with just a few problems and a solution to my "parcel" disaster with the help from maxboom. Any advise and help would be much appreciated.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 22, 11 2:05 PM
Misirlou wrote:Hey,

I'm completely stuck with entering/starting the airship, I read several walkthroughs - none of them gave me a hint on what to do.
That's the situation: I filled the airship with gas, opened the ceiling and talked to Sarah to say goodbye. According to the walkthrough the count and Sylvie are supposed to enter the airship now. But they don't. Sarah and the count keep standing in front of the hangar, nothing happens. Me/Sylvie can enter the airship, but I can't use the map. What Sylvie is saying is:
"Maybe you have to input the data from the conquistadors map", but I don't know how, if I can't use the map on the console. And the count's not on the ship either.

I've been running around trying to talk to everybody, no result. There's no time for discussion blablabla....
Does anybody have an idea? Maybe I forgot to pickup something i might need? My current inventory: chest discription, completed map, can opener, wire brush, glued jug, 4 coins.

Is it a bug or am I overseeing something completley obvious?
Thank's for helping
Uta
I am having the exact same problem...Yesterday,it was the parcel today,the airship...When I go inside the airship, No Count...Just Sylvie. Also, the money stays in the inventory even though Sarah has counted it. I have checked documents, heard the conversations about the currents, storm ect...I have clicked the backlight first no go...I need the Count to board the ship and I have not been able to get him to do so. I have gone back to prior "saves" where she opens the safe and gets the money...I really want to finish this game...What do I have to do to get him on that ship?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 21, 11 3:40 PM
maxboom wrote:I had the same problem. Go into the notebook and check out the parcel in the documents tab. The valve will then appear in your inventory!
Yeah!! Max, You are a genius...I had forgotten about seeing that package earlier in the game...Thanks so much for giving me the answer to this problem....!!!!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 21, 11 3:25 PM
maxboom wrote:I had the same problem. Go into the notebook and check out the parcel in the documents tab. The valve will then appear in your inventory!
Thanks I'll try it...

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 21, 11 1:41 PM
MTEpinky wrote:yes, I even tried talking to the officer first , then straight to the CO even walked back around the cemetery in case i missed something .... no parcel" if it was a glitch early on in the game i would have just re started but HERE!! argh!
I just went back to an earlier save (did everything) and still he would not open the cage. You just say goodbye, see you in a half hour and then you can't progress from there. This has been a challenging game and I have been playing for 2 days. To come this far and not be able to continue is really frustrating and disappointing. I am surprised that there is not more comments about this subject.Hope someone will have some advise for us.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 21, 11 12:36 PM
MTEpinky wrote:I am having the same issue. I have also gone back to earlier saves and done things in alternative order and checked i have done everything needed, but no parcel ... conversations with all people are not possible, so now i am stuck!
...I just went on you tube and played the game "exactly" like it is shown in the video and still "no parcel"..The cage does not open...He just keeps saying to come back in a half an hour...This is so frustrating...We need the parcel to continue and we can't get the parcel. Are you getting the "come back in a half hour speech"?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 21, 11 12:07 PM
I have talked to the customer's officer,paid the duty, (for the parcel) and heard the conversation about the "thug"...He will not give me the "parcel" that contains the valve.. Instead, he said "come back in 1/2 hour" to be interrogated. I have tried 2 X reloaded an old scene and still he does not open the cage and hand me the parcel. I have done the electricity and fixed the generator, shoveled the salt ect...I am going crazy....What do I have to do to get that package? According to walkthough, I should have been given the package after the conversation...Any advise and help would be much appreciated.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 11 11:12 PM
I agree with all the comments. I have played it twice and really enjoyed it. Beautiful high quality graphics,fun mini games and a great storyline. As opposed to some other CE, this one was worth the $13.99. Really great game...Big thumbs up Big Fish.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 11 2:18 PM
karen876 wrote:I've just finished the hour demo. I checked before my time was up and I was at 13%. I was about to have tea with the old lady as my time ran out.
Hope this helps.
It sure does...That is exactly where I left off. So far I'm loving it. Now that I know it is a fairly long game I'm off to purchase.

I agree with everyone here. My impatience got the best of me and I purchased the CE. I liked the game and had fun playing it....however....if you haven't purchased it already,save your $ for the SE. I think most fishies can get through this game without the built-in walkthough. The extra content took me about an hour to play and tied up the storyline.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 30, 10 2:06 PM
Loved it. What a relaxing beautiful game this is. Full of magic and goblins. The mini games were fun and the hidden objects were easy to find. Can't wait to see what is next for Sophia..

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 25, 10 1:52 PM
MEnr56 wrote:
equusjoy wrote: This is a great place to be on a holiday, hearing from people in all parts of the world. I always check here before I do anything. You are all great and I appreciate my time with all of you.

Joy
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!!

Have to agree -- this is the 1st place I go to when I awaken and when I return from a night's work.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FISHIES and
MEnr56

P.S. I MORPHED!!!!
(LOL) First place I go to in the morning as well...Can't wait to play this game .It Sounds like perfect post Christmas dinner entertainment! Merry Christmas everyone..

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 19, 10 5:29 PM
Godolfin wrote:
darksprires wrote:It looked good at first and then came the first hidden object scene. Terrible graphics and a boring junk pile scene. What a disappointment to have this poor, cartoon style sort of scene. I uninstalled it after six minutes.

I have to say I'm with darkspires. I just can't play the games with this kind of handdrawn type of **** scenes. I find it really hard to tell what things are. I only made it through 30 minutes and that's because I forced myself too.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 4, 10 1:54 PM
eschmeck wrote:First time I've had trouble with any of the games here but the ones on this one makes the game unplayable.
* Tituba's conversation window for you to give her the beads freezes which makes it impossible to close it out or place the ladder. Had to Menu-Exit then re-enter just to complete that part.
* Tituba took the beads but didn't give me the green gem. This effectively stops the game at this point.

Lots of issues with the pop up windows flickering as if they're opening over and over as well as it running extremely slow to the point that capturing familiars with the heirloom will be impossible very quickly.

It looked like a nice game but perhaps National Geographic should stick to magazines and forget about computer games?
I had the exact same problem. After it froze,I exited, came back, no beads or green gem. With over 1300 views( on this thread),I think quite a few people are having the same problem. Hope to hear from Big Fish soon. Looks like a great game and I would like to play.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 4, 10 10:22 AM
purplejaded wrote:
DoraDoraBoBora wrote:I was fully intending to purchase this game until I ran into a problem. I reached the part where the jailed woman asks you to bring her lost artifact to her from the commons. I got the item, brought it up to her window, and handed it over. She gave me a dialogue along the lines of "You have my thanks, my name is Somethingsomething, I worked for the Parris", but when I clicked the dialogue wouldn't advance or disappear. I could move my inventory, use my journal, even click on "menu", but it was like just her dialogue was frozen. So I exited to the main menu, returned to gameplay, and now she's asking me for her item again. It's gone from my inventory, the place I got it from can't be accessed (the game won't even let me click on the spot because the item is gone and the puzzle is solved) so I can't progress.

Very disappointed since I was enjoying it up until that part. Judging by the numerous bug complaints of repeated issues (vanishing inventory, "access violation") from so many people, it sounds as though this one needed a bit more testing before release.

This is exactly where the game messed up for me. I was really enjoying the game too
I just had the same thing happen to me. Glad to see it wasn't my computer. I love this type of game and hope the glitch will be fixed.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 4, 10 10:13 AM
purplejaded wrote:
DoraDoraBoBora wrote:I was fully intending to purchase this game until I ran into a problem. I reached the part where the jailed woman asks you to bring her lost artifact to her from the commons. I got the item, brought it up to her window, and handed it over. She gave me a dialogue along the lines of "You have my thanks, my name is Somethingsomething, I worked for the Parris", but when I clicked the dialogue wouldn't advance or disappear. I could move my inventory, use my journal, even click on "menu", but it was like just her dialogue was frozen. So I exited to the main menu, returned to gameplay, and now she's asking me for her item again. It's gone from my inventory, the place I got it from can't be accessed (the game won't even let me click on the spot because the item is gone and the puzzle is solved) so I can't progress.

Very disappointed since I was enjoying it up until that part. Judging by the numerous bug complaints of repeated issues (vanishing inventory, "access violation") from so many people, it sounds as though this one needed a bit more testing before release.

This is exactly where the game messed up for me. I was really enjoying the game too

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 4, 10 10:11 AM

It took me a little over six hours with no skipping of puzzles. The bonus game was fun and filled in the storyline . I thought it was a good game and enjoyed every minute of it. Way to go Big Fish!!

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 5, 10 12:03 PM
I finished the game last night.I loved it!Great price(not CE) and beautiful graphics.I'm off to play it for a second time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator