Posts created by XtreemNorth

This is one of the best games! I love it, please keep making these. The items are clear, it makes you have to think and look. Crazy, eerie, sorta discusting in some scenes, but I love it. It is not boring, if some people get scared from playing a game then this might not be the one for you. Thank you Big Fish for bringing exciting entertainment into our home from just a game.

posted in Shades of Death: Royal Blood on Mar 20, 11 12:33 PM
Its a great game! I love it. Keeps you busy and entertained. Just the right amount of hidden object scenes. The graphics were really good, and plenty of different areas to check out. I am one who loves adventure, scarry, ghostly and wicked games. Keep them coming!

never mind, figured it out, had to finish listening through the door.

I hope someone can help me with this. I am trying to get the password. There is none! when I move my cursor over and around the picture of the boy nothing happens. In fact it doesnt even show that there is something to look at. I looked through the book and never found it either. gone through the walkthrough and I know what to look for, but no password. appreciate some help. Thanks

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 10 2:03 PM
I am on the wrong game, I am in the painted tower. My frustration has caused me not to think. Will see if there is anywhere I can get an answer, thankyou.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 10 1:45 PM
I have looked over the walkthrough several times, I know exactly where to go to get all six, however I can only get 5. 4 on the stairway, one inside the picture after it blew up and the girl holding one. I am not sure if I got the one in the girls hand, but on my computer, its not there, is there something I can do? Cant go any further until I find it, hope someone can help me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator