Posts created by judithannegg

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Dec 11, 12 7:40 AM
OOps! Found a HOS I had not found earlier. Spent several hours clicking on every spot in basement, but happened not to see this HOS, so now I have all my gears! YAY!

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Dec 11, 12 6:02 AM
I got 3 gears and missing fourth. I did do the key game and got one out of the box, but I can't remember where I got the others. Stuck for hours! HELP!!

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits on Nov 3, 12 10:17 AM
Got to mouse game, but needed loud explosion. I backed out and inventory ALL GONE! I uninstalled and reinstalled game, which still saved my game, but inventory gone! Already had fuse and vase fragment and can't remember what else, but gone! Do I have to restart with new profile?

posted in Lost in Night on Oct 20, 12 5:39 PM
Spoiler how to beat Level 102

I spent a week trying to beat this level. Realized today that in options you can change to untimed and stay on same level, use powerups forever and beat this level, then go on to level 103 and go back to timed level in options!

posted in Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn on Sep 22, 12 6:47 PM
I FINALLY got past the two eyeballs and code puzzle! It took me 3 MORE times to RESTART the game from the very beginning! The problem is that if you find the code before you put the eyeballs in, then you can not put the code in because the game thinks you already put the eyeballs in, but won't let you put the code in because you still have the eyeballs in!

First time I played: Put one eyeball in, found another, found code, then tried to put second eyeball in, but had already found code and would not work. So I restarted a SECOND game from the very beginning....

Second time I played: Found two eyeballs, then code, then went in to put the eyeballs, but wouldn't take them and wanted code only, but since it wouldn't take my eyeballs, had to start a THIRD game from the very beginning....

Third time I played: Found one eyeball and inadvertently found the code, so couldn't put in the first eyeball, so started a FOURTH game from the very beginning...

Finally I made sure I only got the eyeballs, put those in, then went to get the code, so now I am FINALLY past the eyeballs and code!

I think this is a true glitch. You can are expected to search around and if you inadvertently pick something up in the wrong order, then you have to start the game from the very, very beginning! Very unfair.

posted in Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn on Sep 22, 12 11:00 AM
That's what I am afraid of! I might have to restart the game and remember to wait to put both in before I get the code. I hope someone has a better answer before I restart it! So far into the game and yet so far away from finishing it!

posted in Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn on Sep 22, 12 10:17 AM
I found one of the eyes int he mansion. Went and put that in the carving. Went and done other stuff. Found another eye, but didn't put it in right away. Got the code. Went back to the carving and it won't let me put the other eye in. It keeps telling me to put the code in, but no key pad pops up. Is this a glitch? Or do I need to do something else before putting the second eye in? Checked walkthrough and I think I've done everything up to this point.

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Aug 18, 12 3:56 AM
Well, I just LOVE this game! Am I getting the most bang for my buck on this one! Been playing with BFG for years, but this has been probably the hardest game I have done yet! I always do the expert mode with no hints and no skip button and I am having a difficult time, but I do enjoy it! I hate games where everything is too obvious because I really feel my money wasn't spent well, so to play a game where I actually have to think and rethink, and maybe rethink makes me especially happy when I have solved the problem! Love it!!!

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Aug 17, 12 11:30 AM
I have 3 gears, tweezers, crowbar, oil can. I have 2 numbers for left door in diary and 3 numbers for right door in diary. Locked in basement. Is there somewhere to get more code numbers in basement? I LOVE this game, but am frustrated that I haven't been able to do anything for hours and I have relooked everywhere including the HOS and tried everything in my inventory. Did I miss something before I got locked in basement and have to restart?

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 12 2:34 AM
I love this game! Only played 12 minutes, but will definitely buy this one! Great humor with the kids "getting along" and with the dog begging and almost getting stuck in the doggy door! And I am NOT a pet person! I love the game has Expert level. I only buy games that have no hints and no skip button level. In my opinion, if I am buying a game, I want to challenge myself and not just be able to hit Hints or Skip and breeze through a game. I want it to last, so THANK YOU!

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 12 2:34 AM
I love this game! Only played 12 minutes, but will definitely buy this one! Great humor with the kids "getting along" and with the dog begging and almost getting stuck in the doggy door! And I am NOT a pet person! I love the game has Expert level. I only buy games that have no hints and no skip button level. In my opinion, if I am buying a game, I want to challenge myself and not just be able to hit Hints or Skip and breeze through a game. I want it to last, so THANK YOU!

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Feb 17, 12 5:15 AM
I had to find a walkthrough and found out that we are WEARING the coat! This is a long, long game and I can't believe at this point we now have something, but not in inventory! I never would have realized this without a walkthrough! I do enjoy the game!

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Feb 16, 12 5:45 PM
Me too! I think it was the table where there was a HOS. Completed it, it showed the fur coat that I earned, but did not put it in my inventory!

posted in Season Match on Jan 18, 12 7:25 PM
And STILL haven't gotten a response! I originally played it, no problem. Wanted to replay it, then having Memory Access problem. BIGFISH said they would contact me, but haven't months later......

posted in Season Match on Dec 29, 11 7:38 PM
And I emailed months ago, got a verification that they got my problem and would follow back, but NOTHING since...

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Jun 12, 11 7:09 PM
I did the trial for the CE and had no problems at all. So, I bought the SE with a credit and it crashes as soon as I put in my name! What?!!!

HELP! I'm getting ready to go out of town where there is no Wi-Fii and I wanted to take my laptop to play this while gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on May 10, 11 6:44 AM
I click on Advanced because I really like a challenge. Not supposed to see sparkles or get hints, and I do, which makes this game too easy. I bought it to get a challenge, now I feel gyped. Is there a patch, I know crazy, but to make it more difficult? Otherwise, I don't see the difference between casual and advanced.

posted in Phantasmat on Mar 2, 11 5:20 AM
I too have the same problem on the second key pad. Got all four numbers to be glowing green, pushed enter, then tried tunnel, but no lights lit up in tunnels.

I am on it but am stuck trying to find the hooks in the castle! Everybody says to find the window that is sparkling, but since I am doing the advanced, it is not sparkling. Is this the stained glass window? I put it together, did the chicken, funnel, and went to find the hooks. When I move my cursor on the stained glass window, it turns into a magnifying glass. I click on it and it just does a close-up, no hook game at all. HELP! Please

HELP! I'm in the castle. I can't find the window with the hooks! Is this the stained glass window I already put together? I did that, got the funnel, put the chicken in, etc. I am playing without the glittery areas to show up. My cursor turns into the magnifying glass when I get to the stained glass window, but when I click on it, it does a close-up, but nothing to do! No hook game! Where is it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator