Posts created by kitaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 15, 14 5:52 PM
This is aggravating; the matches I found on the left of the piano are the ones I used
for the candle on the table. I will try to figure this out and get back to you.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 15, 14 2:12 PM
The puzzle with the compass was irritating so I skipped it but you obtain a Sextant and that goes back to the sailor in the tavern.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 15, 14 2:07 PM
You have gone to far. Go back to the train station; click on the window and obtain a letter opener and mail hook; to your left there is a bag hanging from a light post; use the hook to bring down the bag; letters will be on the ground; click on them and then there is a package you open with the letter opener; it gives you a key for the trunk right of the steps. Good luck; Kitaboy.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 15, 14 2:00 PM
The turtles are in the study with the fireplace and in the library with the globe.
You have to put the 2 globe pieces on the globe to get that turtle and use 3 keys
on the wall to get the other turtle. It can be irritating. I've played it twice and it
is better. I had the worse time finding out where the trident went! Good luck. Kitaboy.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 15, 14 1:17 PM
Left of the Apothecary in the swamp area; I had trouble finding it again too.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 15, 14 12:58 PM
I was wrong about the glue pot; you obtain it after playing the hidden objects game in the church. Sorry Annebil.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 15, 14 12:20 PM
I just finished the lamp; hope this is correct. Take the rag with the oil and place it on top of the base; this will get the oil into the lamp; next is the wick, then light the wick, globe, then the last piece. Hope this helps. Kitaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 15, 14 12:17 PM
You need glue for the sword. I think I found it in the apothecary near the swamp.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 15, 14 12:14 PM
The ladder goes to the back of the carriage so you can reach the trunk. Kitaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 15, 14 12:13 PM
The matches are left of the piano along with an anchor. You have to finish playing the song to get these items. 1 piano key is left of the carriage, 1 is in the bar/saloon and 1 I cannot remember; sorry; good luck. Kitaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 15, 14 11:16 AM
Thanks for the Trident.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 15, 14 6:45 AM
There is a turtle in the study with the fireplace and another in the office with the globe where there are Roman numerals all over the walls. Good luck.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 14, 14 6:16 PM
Go back to the docks and go up the area where there is so much you have to get rid of before you can move on.
Then go into the study with the fire place; the 2nd turtle in in the office on the clobe.
This room is full of Roman numerals on the walls.
I hope this helps; this has not been easy. You need to back when you think that
portion of the game is completed; it is not; happy gaming.Kita

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 14, 14 4:33 PM
I am stuck too. I have the cane and 4 marbles and cannot accomplish anything; I will not give up and get back to you as soon as possible.
Kitaboy

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Apr 9, 14 7:56 PM
I have started this game 3 times and it stops after in insert the last gem in the frame in the bedroom. It freezes and then I have to get out of the game.
Is anyone working on this problem? I bought the game and expect to play it
to the end.
Thank you. Kitaboy

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Mar 17, 14 12:27 PM
I want to know why these games don't have to one hour trial like all the rest. Will not buy one without checking it first and curious how their sales are. TB

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Jan 31, 14 4:46 PM
I had to start this game over because I could not get the key into the wagon with the mirrors; nothing I did would work. I certainly did not want to start over; those mini-games with selecting the "3" things are so irritating I would skip and do something ; come back and skip again; good way to get house stuff done that maybe is neglected when I am connected to the game. Once I got into the trailer with the mirrors everything went well, and quickly. Makes one wonder what happened.
Frustrating. Good gaming Fishes. Kitaboy

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 15, 14 1:23 PM
I am in the bedroom; woman sleeping; and if I put the red gem in the frame on the wall the game stops; you just have to get out of the game; it will not move forward; help!

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 15, 14 1:22 PM
I am in the bedroom; woman sleeping; and if I put the red gem in the frame on the wall the game stops; you just have to get out of the game; it will not move forward; help!

posted in The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure on Jan 5, 14 11:19 AM
I found the tape!!!! Go to the backyard; I clicked on the well where Mr. Kramer's body is and then went to the shed and obtained shears. Then go to Rick's house and trimmed the vines. You will obtain the duct tape there. Now I will go to the boat. Good luck Fishes.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator