Posts created by tweetis53

posted in Immortal Lovers on May 23, 12 9:45 AM
[removed by Moderator]

posted in Immortal Lovers on May 23, 12 9:43 AM
hi
if you want a really cool hidden object game to play check out the 13th skull game it has real people on it tLking and it;s a lot of fun!!!! and another really cool game is PHANTASMAT it chracters talk and it has a spooky story and really fun to play i play both more then the other games i have!
mb

posted in Immortal Lovers on May 23, 12 9:39 AM
BGOVEA wrote:Actually, my problem was that the game isn't counting one of the differences it already circled and is showing me a sixth area. The only thing i found in that region is that an e is slightl below the rest of the letters ad it isn't that way on he other one ut regardless I'm stuck.

Actually, I'm the one who thought I had all the above errors circled I went back one more time and found my mistake but i wonder why it showed me a different error.

what side and where did you find item to click on?
thanks
mb

posted in Immortal Lovers on May 23, 12 9:36 AM
dvdiva wrote:Here are the 5 differences between the two newspaper articles:
(1) the date
(2) the headline
(3) "remains unclear" vs. "was solved" (left column)
(4) "No signs..." vs. "Signs of a violent crime" (left column)
(5) "tragic accident" vs. "ritual murder in which a vampire" (left & right columns)

i looked at the 5 articles and nothing happens,,,where on the paper is the right item to click on. hint rose keeps circling left paper on lower right corner and nothing happens!

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Apr 30, 12 9:43 AM
tweetis53 wrote:
petabrady wrote:
BoFrkMe wrote:does anyone know how to get rid of the eel?

go to bg fish game site click on forums find game and click on welcome to haunted halls: green hills sanitaroum click on upper right corner on wheel and it will open print page click on print and it will print 70 pages end to beginnign. follow diractions excaly as printed for if you jymp ahead you will miss a clue and have to start all over agian

use net yo catch goldfsih then feed eel with goldfish near lower left hand corner of screen and goldfish will lure eel into hole and eel gets stuck

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Apr 30, 12 9:42 AM
tweetis53 wrote:
reineirene wrote:Why are you launching a damaged game? It is running so slow that it is impossible to play. Couldn't you fix the game before releasing it? Very frustrating

go to game andstart game after you get umbrella and valve clikc on menu
click on helpclick on forum clikc on game forums clik on "H" see at top ofpage
haunted halls:green hills sanitarium click on walkthrough avaible for haunted halls'green hills sanitarium click on blue high lited haunted halls:green hills snaitarium walkthrough will show page of game on left upper corner. in right upper corner click on wheel it will open page shwoing print click on print on left side click on print will print 70 pages starting at end to eginning. follow directions exacly as printed for if you jump ahedyo will miss a clue and have to start game all agian

posted in Hidden Secrets: The Nightmare on Apr 30, 12 9:36 AM
ZornaRae wrote:where did u find the walkthrough? at this point it could be 100 pages long and i'll still read it. lol

click on forums then name of game then click on walk thru..

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts on Jan 20, 12 11:36 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE WILL BE A SQUEL TO THIS GAME, I PLAYED THIS GAME AN DIT WAS AWSOME! I RATE THIS A 5 STARS!

THANK YOU

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts on Jan 20, 12 11:34 AM
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE WILL BE A SQUEL TO HAUNTED PAST
REALM OF GHOSTS? THIS GAME WAS AWSOME TO PLAY! I REALLY ENJOYED TGIS GAME AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE SQUEL OUT FOR THIS GAME PLEASE!

THANK YOU!

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts on Jan 20, 12 11:34 AM
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE WILL BE A SQUEL TO HAUNTED PAST
REALM OF GHOSTS? THIS GAME WAS AWSOME TO PLAY! I REALLY ENJOYED TGIS GAME AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE SQUEL OUT FOR THIS GAME PLEASE!

THANK YOU!

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jan 19, 12 11:58 AM
salpolestick39 wrote:walkthrough at [game site removed by moderator]

why was walkthru site removed? need to know if there is a hint button for game and where to find it on game

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jan 19, 12 11:57 AM
linda434 wrote:the walk through is good

where did you find walk thru/

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 10, 12 12:40 PM
MeepMeep1 wrote:I've been playing with no issues so far, but now I'm stuck. I'm in the house, I've set the clock for 4:25 and played thru ok. Now I'm setting the clock for 7:40 and nothing is happening. I've been 'nudging' the hands - no luck. I've shut down, rebooted and restarted - no luck. Known issue? fix? Thanks.

you must click slowly to time you need and you will see clock open and woman come out it a bit touchy but you just have to click big hand just a smal clikc left of number you need, take a little patience but you will do it i did

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 25, 11 1:02 PM
reineirene wrote:Why are you launching a damaged game? It is running so slow that it is impossible to play. Couldn't you fix the game before releasing it? Very frustrating

go to game andstart game after you get umbrella and valve clikc on menu
click on helpclick on forum clikc on game forums clik on "H" see at top ofpage
haunted halls:green hills sanitarium click on walkthrough avaible for haunted halls'green hills sanitarium click on blue high lited haunted halls:green hills snaitarium walkthrough will show page of game on left upper corner. in right upper corner click on wheel it will open page shwoing print click on print on left side click on print will print 70 pages starting at end to eginning. follow directions exacly as printed for if you jump ahedyo will miss a clue and have to start game all agian

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 1:12 PM
wubmabiitu wrote:I am having the same problem with the eel. Also that section of the game is running very slowly and I can't get it to speed up. Have been in this same area for
days and can't get past it????????
go to big fish game site click on forums and find this game and click on welcome to haunted halls:green hills snaitarium. click on upper right corner on wheel and it will open print page. clikc on print and till print 70 pages end to beginning. follow directions exacly as printed for if you jmup ahead, you i will miss a clue and get stuck and have to start all over agian

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 1:09 PM
petabrady wrote:

go to big fish game site, click on forums and find this game clikc on welcome to haunted halls: green hills snaitarium click on pper right corner on wheel and it will open print page. click on print and it will print 70 pages end to beginning. follow directions as printed for if you jymp ahead, you will miss a clue and get stuck and have to start all over

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 1:07 PM
Cassie1937 wrote:

Feed it the gold fish

go to big fish game siteclick on forums, click on game find welcome to haunted halls:green hills snaitarium. it will open, click on wheel on upper right corner and it will open print page. click on print and it will print 70 pages end to beginnin. follow diractions exacly as printed for if you jump ahead, you will miss a clue and get stuck and have to start all over

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 1:05 PM
bonniequinton wrote:hi bf,
when i downloaded the collectors edition of haunted halls green hills sanitarium it ran fine, now ive tried playing the standard edition it is running slow. to slow to play

go to big fish game site click on forums. click on game saie, find welcome to haunted halls:green hills snaitarium, click on pper right corner on wheel and it will open print page, click on print and it will print 70 pages end to beginnign. follow diractions excaly as printed for if you jump ahead , you will miss a clue and have to start all over agian

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 1:02 PM
petabrady wrote:

go to bg fish game site click on forums find game and click on welcome to haunted halls: green hills sanitaroum click on upper right corner on wheel and it will open print page click on print and it will print 70 pages end to beginnign. follow diractions excaly as printed for if you jymp ahead you will miss a clue and have to start all over agian

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jun 24, 11 1:00 PM
Cassie1937 wrote:

Feed it the gold fish

go to big fish game site click on forums and click on game and find welcome to haunted halls: green hills sanitaroim , click on wheel on upper right corner and it will open page to print , click print and it will print 70 pages end to beginnign, follow diractions ecactly as printed for if you jump ahead, you will miss a clue and get stuck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator