Posts created by cathyok

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper on Sep 12, 12 6:37 AM
Thanks Valdy!!! That was going to be my next question!!! Good Gaming!!!

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper on Sep 12, 12 6:35 AM
I too found out on another large file game that it did not save automatically so I know how it feels!! But, more then that I can not believe one of us could be so cold and rude. Another good thing to do in these games is save alot and you will be saved a lot of headache. Happy gaming guys!!!

posted in The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus on Sep 9, 12 7:52 AM
At first I did not think much of this game but as I kept playing I found myself rather liking it. I just hate the hint system and wish the Devs would change that in furure games!! Well, off to buy--Happy Gaming All!!!

posted in Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends on Sep 7, 12 7:13 AM
Two really good games in two days!!! Thanks so much Big Fish! I am still playing one of their other games and I was happy to see they had not changed their style or way of laying out the story. Love the map that allows you quickly move to the different places so you are not running back and forth. I think this should be in everyones collection of games. Happy gaming all!!

Love the games these Devs put out. Though the story, the characters and the settings are different in each one the tone of the game is always the same. Boy was I surprised when I played this one because it is so different. I was only going to play a few minutes then come here to see what everyone else thought but I could not stop playing-it is that good. I will admit that at first having Angelica there staring at me kinda bugged me but she grew on me and would find myself checking to see if she approved my moves. Good job Devs and please bring more like this one.

posted in Mystic Legacy: The Great Ring on Sep 2, 12 9:19 AM
Love any game that makes me feel like I am a part of the game like this one does. If these are new Devs then all I can say is they really did their homework before developing the game. It is very enjoyable to play. Thanks Devs and please do more!!! Thumbs up to you Big Fish for bringing us such a wonderful little game.

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 12 7:08 AM
Thank you so much gmac 1007 for your comments on this game.You could not have said it better and I for one am so glad to see a true adventure come along without a bunch of hos getting in the way. Good work Devs and Thanks Big Fish for bringing it to us to enjoy!!!

posted in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town on Aug 28, 12 3:07 PM
Anyone else feel like what could have been a great story was ruined by way too many hos? I really liked the story and the graphics but felt there was no need for the hos to begin with and the game would have been perfect. The feel of the game was good so I hope the devs pop in to this site and take note of our comments and make some changes with their next one.

posted in Inbetween Land on Aug 26, 12 8:37 AM
What a wonderful game. For those that are tired of the endless searching for useless objects that have nothing to do with the story you will love this one. Everything you are looking for or putting together you need in order to progress. Lots of puzzles to do and even some I have not seen before. I think just about everyone will find something to make them want to play. Thanks Devs for all your work and Big Fish for bringing it to us!!!

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 12 5:17 AM
I am so sorry to see this series come to an end.I have all of them and they are wonderful! Down right fun so if the devs do pop in as suggested here by some, I hope they will realize how popular this type of game is with us and come up with a new series along these same lines. Happy gaming everyone!!

posted in Twisted Lands: Origin on Aug 18, 12 7:35 AM
Morning All! Afer finishing the last one in this series I thought the series was over since I did see how the story could go any further. I was so pleased when this one popped up! Thanks Devs and BF for this wonderful end to a fantastic series!!! Happy Gaming Everyone!!!

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 16, 12 11:08 AM
I really like this game and the story is good and the artwork excellent. I really love the different abilities we are going to get to use as we progress through the game. The one thing that kinda annoyed me was when you are picking up objects you need. There were times when a object would be up high or far out and you could pick it up no problem. Then you would go to pick up something else later on that was not as high up or as far away and you would be told no you need to find something to help you. Oh well, it's probably just me and the mood I am in today.

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Aug 11, 12 9:14 AM
Love this game! For new Devs they did a excellent job developing the game so thanks Devs and Big Fish. I did not have any problems creating a profile or exiting the game like some did so I hope Big Fish can fix that for them so they too can enjoy this spooky delightful game.

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 11, 12 7:24 AM
I also finished the game inbetween errors and crashes and then the game finished without warning and made no sense at all.It's like they got bored and just called it good and did not even say goodbye to us.

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 10, 12 11:23 AM
I just finished the game which took longer then it should have because I kept getting a runtine error even after Big Fish put the new version out. I have to say it had the most horrible ending I have ever seen. All of a sudden I got a cut scene and then they were on the horse and I found myself back at the menu page. Was it the same for everyone else or am I missing something. If that is the way these devs do a game I will not buy from them again no matter how good they are with the graphics and storyline.

This game has the feel of the Redemption series right down to the graphics. I don't think these are new devs (unlike the devs a couple days ago) the game flows too smooth and the story follows a very logical pattern. I do like it but their really isn't anything new about it including the types of puzzles offered.

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 8, 12 1:49 PM
I am also having a problem withe curser all the sudden going from theirs to just a regular curser but for me when it does that it also terminates the game with this message: Runtime has asked to close down in an unusual way and I am kicked off. I can restart the game but it is not always at the same spot. Just wanted you to know there are still some issues that the devs need to work out in this game or any other game they create for sale. Thanks Big Fish for doing what you could with their game and these people need to take a page from your book. I have never bought a game that was your creation that gave me any problems what so ever. One thing though, hurry and get the new Margrave out that I tested and loved!!

posted in The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish on Aug 8, 12 11:13 AM
Anytime Vogat puts out a game they are always excellent in storyline, graphics and the way the games are formated.Because of yesterdays problems this is the first one from them I felt I needed to demo before buying. But as usual their standards are still perfect and this is interesting game to play.

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 8, 12 9:35 AM
Now that we have a fixed version (all but a few quirks like blank screen once and a error message that then terminated the program) I really like the game and find the graphics outstanding and the storyline very good. Hope the developers put another one out like this or even to continue this storyline after they have really worked out the bugs before offering it to us.

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 8, 12 6:01 AM
I did the same thing Elirana so I could get the game to play right but what a pain every time you want to play. Hope the new version put out today fixes all the problems and thanks big fish for getting on this so quickly!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator