Posts created by badgerfann

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 19, 13 7:34 AM
The Ravens should highlight with a circle. If that is happening and your hunter is still not moving, try exiting game and starting level over. If problem still occurs contact tech service.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 19, 13 7:32 AM
When looking at screen everything to the left side have one color and everything to the right a different color. I had red on left and blue on right.

posted in Outta This Kingdom on Mar 10, 13 1:56 PM
Never mind....I figured it out. I was missing the wood gain by getting the bulls fed in time. Didn't pay attention to that before.

posted in Outta This Kingdom on Mar 10, 13 1:40 PM
I've cleared the bulls and got all the wood from the spaces, built a farm....now can't decide what to do next. How do you get enough money, wood & gems to rebuild the castle?

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 13 8:37 AM
Never mind....I figured it out. Poorly written instructions.....as read it tells you to activate the light first and then change the gems. However, this is not possible. You have to position gems first then activate the red gem. If postion not correct you need to reset puzzle.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 13 8:32 AM
I am at the point the game were I need to direct the light beams through the red, green & blue gems. I can click on the red gem in the center and that is it...nothing else moves. I don't want to skip as that will cancel my achievement. What am I missing?

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 21, 13 7:36 AM
I finished this level well before the half way mark. Here's my solution step by step.....

1. Pay orc $100 on the upper right of castle...not either of the 2 in front of castle.
2. Open chest freed by orc, at same time send 2nd donkey to build bridge (100 wood) freed by orc.
3. Feed the lower troll 5 cakes (not the upper one by chest) and take gold
4. With money pay orc closest to you $100 (not the 2 in front of castle) and then pay the next one $50.
6. Tickle dragon in upper right of screen, feed troll 50 wood and take wood behind it.
7. Now move down to lower right screen and feed troll wood, pay orc behind it and take wood.
8. Move back to castle and pay left orc $100 at same time buy another donkey, build bridge while sending 2nd donkey to open the left freed chest. Tickle dragon in lower left and take gold.
9. Buy another donkey and tickle remaining dragon.
10. Feed troll 200 wood and take remaining wood. Buy another donkey (should have total of two).
11. Pay troll to free lower bridge to island. Build bridge. Now you need to start collecting the cocktails.
12. On the lower part of screen feed the upper troll 5 chocolates and open chest. 13. Pay orc by castle and open chest. Also pay lower orc 100 and open chest. You will receive 5 cakes from this chest to feed the troll on the top part of screen. Take the last cocktails, feed troll on island and build tower.

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 21, 13 7:29 AM
I finished this level well before the half way mark. Here's my solution step by step.....

1. Pay orc $100 on the upper right of castle...not either of the 2 in front of castle.
2. Open chest freed by orc, at same time send 2nd donkey to build bridge (100 wood) freed by orc.
3. Feed the lower troll 5 cakes (not the upper one by chest) and take gold
4. With money pay orc closest to you $100 (not the 2 in front of castle) and then pay the next one $50.
6. Tickle dragon in upper right of screen, feed troll 50 wood and take wood behind it.
7. Now move down to lower right screen and feed troll wood, pay orc behind it and take wood.
8. Move back to castle and pay left orc $100 at same time buy another donkey, build bridge while sending 2nd donkey to open the left freed chest. Tickle dragon in lower left and take gold.
9. Buy another donkey and tickle remaining dragon.
10. Feed troll 200 wood and take remaining wood. Buy another donkey (should have total of two).
11. Pay troll to free lower bridge to island. Build bridge. Now you need to start collecting the cocktails.
12. On the lower part of screen feed the upper troll 5 chocolates and open chest. 13. Pay orc by castle and open chest. Also pay lower orc 100 and open chest. You will receive 5 cakes from this chest to feed the troll on the top part of screen. Take the last cocktails, feed troll on island and build tower.

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 13 6:00 AM
Not sure if I have a glitch in my game or am doing something wrong. I have placed the colored pieces into the 3 navigation portals and game now says to "select the right buttons. rotate levers to see the icons. The first icons are 4 leaves and 3 mountains, I've selcted those and the first button on the left is lit. However, when I rotate the levers to get the next icons nothing happens....the leaves and mountains are still there. Glitch?

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Aug 22, 12 6:18 PM
Have you tried clicking on the cat?

posted in Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee on Aug 22, 12 7:20 AM
Those are the celebritys and you want to serve them first to get a good rating for your shop.

posted in Snow Globe: Farm World on Aug 21, 12 3:58 PM
After getting the last crystal to open the portal I had an animation saying how the couple found each other again. I think thats the end. Based on the other Farm Frenzy games by this developer, they normally have the main levels and then a number of side levels. So my take is that anything after the last crystal level is just a bonus level and there is no more.

posted in Snow Globe: Farm World on Aug 20, 12 4:48 PM
I have to say, I'm stumped on this one. Was breezing right along (with a few minor bumps) until this level. Anyone else have any tips?

posted in Snow Globe: Farm World on Aug 20, 12 3:00 PM
This award is best earned on Level 1-6...you can even get gold time doing it. The key to this one is that you can't sell anything to earn money....you have to get goal strickly by interest at the bank. Trap the foxes, but don't put them in storage as this will decrease your space. Start off by clicking on bank and purchasing one goose. Keep clicking on bank as soon as it becomes available and use the interest to purchase the clouds, machines and another goose. I finished with gold time of 3:20 and earned the award.

posted in Snow Globe: Farm World on Aug 20, 12 7:36 AM
This might take few tries, but this is how I did it. Pet sheep to encourage wood production. When you have around 10 wool, sell as many sheep as you can. When the truck returns sell the wool. Buy a cow and pet to encourage growth, fill cow trough. From now on occasionally pet the cow to encourage to eat at the trough. Sell the remaining sheep and as much wool as you can. Start both banks going as soon as you can. Trap both bears and sell along with remaining wool. cream and first swirly cream if you have it. As soon as the banks are done, destroy both. Build the creamery in the lower space. Start a cheese going, sell cow as soon as she produces second swirly cream, along with anything else in storage. Build pizza oven.

I finished in 2:29.

posted in Snow Globe: Farm World on Aug 20, 12 7:12 AM
I got it right at 4:30 after about 3 tries. Only had 4 cows, 1 sheep. Here's my strategy (I think, can't remember all details). Started off planting water & upgrading storage, truck, water (wait til done planting and then you don't need to refill) and cow trough....filling both cow & sheep trough. Waited until goose upgraded then sold along with any eggs & wool. Waited until I had a couple pizzas and then sold them plus and wool & horns I had. With the money I upgraded storage again, bought 2 more cows and upgraded cow trough. It seems like the better the cow trough is the more they will eat from it. Also made sure to never run out of grass or feed in the trough. Hope this helps a little.

posted in Snow Globe: Farm World on Aug 18, 12 3:06 PM
You have buy the second cloud, produce the mayo, destroy the machine and build a bank. I won level right at 2 mins.

posted in Katy and Bob: Way Back Home on Jun 19, 12 5:06 AM
Has anyone been able to get 28 customers on this level? I've replayed a number of times and the closest I get is 24. Any tips?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator