Posts created by fatandfrumpy

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 26, 13 1:04 PM
I made it to the cellar and cleaned the glass to see the pencil, but when I go forward there is no hidden object scene???????

Such a silly thing..........the htird time I cleaned the glass the rag disappeared and the HOS was there.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 25, 13 4:04 PM
Thanks to Mary I was able to complete the game! It was tricky with freezes and hint button quits, but I just kept quit-restart, and the third time it kicked back in. I would not have finished without your help. Thanks again.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 25, 13 2:29 PM
Read in forum.......top of bridge between two lanterns get piece of chalk. Gonna try now.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 25, 13 2:16 PM
I'm stuck in the same place......no tools so what could it possibly want???????????

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 25, 13 10:19 AM
Same problem, so closed the game, re-opened it, found the domino under the mask. Good to go.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 13 6:24 PM
I lost out on the shears at the glass coffin, read the post, went back in, no problem. Thank you. This is the best game I've played all year. Love Amarinth.

posted in Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make on Jan 25, 13 8:39 AM
I enjoyed the game as it was challenging, but the ending was SO lame!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator