Posts created by Melymc

posted in Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner on Aug 2, 13 6:00 AM
They say O-M-G now because it is text speak and that is the "hip" thing to do. It will pass just like any other fad. It is silly. I hate it when someone talks in "text speak". It's usually teenagers or young adults. But, my 18 year old sister does it. She texts so much that she talks to her friends verbally in the abbreviated way that she texts. It's annoying to follow.

posted in Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner on Aug 2, 13 12:40 AM
I would appreciate it if anyone could please let me know how long they took to play this game . With my limited budget I have to pick and choose the games I buy and use my punches on very wisely. Thank you for any help you can offer! Have a great day!

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Jul 25, 13 10:53 PM
Thank you so very much for answering sportygal2009 & Penguin29! I'm definitely going to get it due to your answers. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time bpurdum2, I hope they get your glitches fixed for you, it seems like a fun game. I too like to look around and take my time sporty. If they put their time into making the game, I figure I can take my time appreciating it . Have a great day!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Jul 25, 13 10:44 PM
Thank you Lilac13! I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. Have a great day!

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Jul 24, 13 9:45 PM
I had fun playing this demo. Sometimes it's fun to play the more relaxing games. I love that this story line was different. But, I'm trying to figure out between this game & another. So if anyone could tell me how long it too them to play this game , I would greatly appreciate it! It will help my decision making! Have a great day!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Jul 23, 13 11:26 PM
I enjoyed the simplicity of the game. From the demo the games were relaxing and fun. The imagery was nicely done so I could see the objects, if I knew what some of them were. Lol. Like I had to look up a horses brass. I do learn new things from these games. I just want to make sure I don't spend money on the game and it's only another 1/2 hour to an hour long. So if anyone has bought the game and played it all the way through and can please tell me how long it took them, it would be greatly appreciated! Have a great day!

Thank you.

I don't know if I have a glitch in the game or the strategy guide is just the way it's suppose to be. One area is unlocked, Alan's area, but all it show's is the pencil drawing of a house and you arrow through the beginning story and that's it. There is nothing else. I've gone at least 30 minutes into the game. I read someone else's post that had problem's with one of the mini-puzzles and they remarked that they looked in the guide, mine doesn't show that, or anything! I had to skip it. It doesn't show any HOSs. Is it suppose to? I am deciding on if I want to buy it and this is going to be a deciding factor. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong, maybe. I just hit guide, hit Alan's area, then am I suppose to do anything else? please HELP!! Thank you!

I don't know if I have a glitch in the game or the strategy guide is just the way it's suppose to be. One area is unlocked, Alan's area, but all it show's is the pencil drawing of a house and you arrow through the beginning story and that's it. There is nothing else. I've gone at least 30 minutes into the game. I read someone else's post that had problem's with one of the mini-puzzles and they remarked that they looked in the guide, mine doesn't show that, or anything! I had to skip it. It doesn't show any HOSs. Is it suppose to? I am deciding on if I want to buy it and this is going to be a deciding factor. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong, maybe. I just hit guide, hit Alan's area, then am I suppose to do anything else? please HELP!! Thank you!

posted in Hypnosis on Jul 9, 13 8:12 PM
Thank you sheperdmoon I will try that. I appreciate you answering me! It's frustrating that there is not a walkthrough on this game, or some sort of guide. Have a great day!

posted in Hypnosis on Jul 8, 13 11:14 PM
I am stuck in the millionaire's head. I have the picture and the briefcase of 20,000. The only thing lighting up is the payphone. I keep seeing the shadow with the panda face waving outside the jail, but I don't know if that has anything to do with anything. HELP PLEASE! Lol. Thanks. I wish this had a walkthrough, and as always I'm playing games a week or two after everybody, so it's hard to ask ya'll for help. Here's hoping somebody is reading the posts Thank ya'll !

posted in Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride on Jun 22, 13 5:48 PM
I really like this game. I was wondering if anyone knew of any games that were like this? It's not the typical Hidden object/adventure game that is usually put out. I like those too. But this a little easier and it's nice to be able to play and kind of zone out. So if anyone knows of any games similar to this or are fun but not CE's I have several punch card free games to use. Thanks for ANY help!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 13 3:34 AM
I just bought the game a couple of hours ago. It has stopped working during the game twice. It pops me out of the game and has a little box where I must hit OK. I'm sorry I forgot to write down what it said. But, the gist is that there is a problem with the game running. I will next time. But when I start the game back up it is OK, but it has happened both times during a Hidden Object scene and I loose the progress and must start over. Why is it doing this? What should I do? Will I loose the game if I uninstall and reinstall, or will that even help? Will this likely continue since I just started? Thank you for any help!

I was wondering how long it took to play this game for others. I went back to play the fist two in the series and I did not play the CE versions because I have all of these punch card credits to use before I loose them. I was wondering if this game was worth the CE price with the length and bonus chapter. I love the story line, demo, and the other two games. It was great that the morphing objects were in the standard version in the first two! Thanks for any help! Have a great weekend!

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 13 5:23 PM
Thank you! I really appreciate your help.

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 13 12:08 AM
I was wondering about how long it took to play the main game, then the bonus. If anyone has. I always try to play the advance mode. But, I'm trying to decide if it's worth buying. That or Dark Dimension 3. Thanks for all the help!

posted in Shop-N-Spree: Family Fortune on May 25, 13 8:58 PM
I realize this game has been out for a loooong time. But, since I'm, fairly new to I was searching the games, and I remembered playing this when it came out. I really liked the demo and the other two Shop-N-Sprees. But, I wanted to know how long this game was before I bought it. Or approximately. Please, any information would be extremely helpful! Thank you!

posted in Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella Collector's Edition on May 24, 13 10:30 PM
Thanks for asking, naedebpat, that's always one of first questions. You can't just go by the rating when you are paying for a CE game!

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on May 24, 13 1:18 AM
Lol!

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on May 24, 13 1:15 AM
I know I am way late on replying to this, but I so agree!!! This happens to me A LOT! I'm like NOOOO. What? What? I didn't! I didn't! But, the computer just won't respond back. Lol. Like now. But, it's good to get it out. I just completed a game and only did not get one achievement because of this. Good thing I'm learning to let things go.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator