Posts created by memagirl

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 14 8:16 PM
A trading store sure would improve game play . I like the wayyou think Tigress1

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 14 11:59 AM
read this the day it was posted, Now 10 days later i
can say that like all of this game until trying to do leavel 21. Now I'm not sure I like it at all !!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 14 11:02 AM
Hi Vinnie, I also play most of the day . I just added you to my friends list if you acc. i cam gift you 1 time a day

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 14 8:23 AM
What hapens if you use all your thank you cards to craft a pet, then someone send you a gift does that person stil get a think you card?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 14 8:22 AM
What hapens if you use all your thanh you cards to craft a pet, then someone send you a gift does that person stil get a think you card?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 14 10:42 PM
help get gift cards have lost 9 gift cards .please help i am trying to craft a pet . Been waiting for 10 days to get enought cards and just now helped friends 5 times and got 2 cards

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 14 4:02 PM
hey gernespieier i have a manticore egg if you want it . traded all i can to day but if you want to add me to your friends list my code is 193207 i'l send it first thank tomorow

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 14 9:15 AM
when hos comes on the pitcure comes up but no bar for objects to collect . also game shows that I have helped 82 friends but only got 57 thanks you cards. please fix this

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 14 5:11 AM
lol!!! thats Ft.Smith, AK. United Stases

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 14 5:10 AM
Hi. everyone I am Etta from Ft. Smith, Arkanasa it's 7:10 here love reading all these post.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 14 5:39 PM
llaurewreath, i have a manticore egg if you want it . etta193207 . just put me on your frinds list and ill send it to you

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 14 7:16 AM
Thank you bigfish and elephant for the time you put into the development of these free to play games ( midnihgt castle ) and found. i injoy both

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 14 5:42 AM
I did the update 3/18 last night. then this morning won 2 dragon eggs on fortune wheel .but they don't show on my inventury ? Dr. Felix said i needed to update Bigfish Manager I did that and still no eggs. come on bigfish help!!!!! I realy like this game

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 14 4:53 PM
Hi Doctor Ken, I just added you to my friends list my code is Etta 193207
I am also retired and play this game when i can love it I am at level 18 have lots of invertory . if can help you i will if you accept the invite.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 14 11:40 AM
muskmom, add me to your frinds list i can help you code 193206

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 14 7:56 PM
hi addi iam etta 193207 maybe ican help you. ican only gift 5 times aday. iadded yo on my friends list

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 14 6:11 PM
hi unicorn ths is etta code 193207 i would like to trade you something for that Emerald dragon egg.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 14 5:08 PM
is tee a way to gt to the forum from the game? I hve to clse game than gt the forum
thansta game again. Shuld be better way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 14 11:35 PM
Sorry about that. When I am having to wait for 1 hour to play this game I switch back to Found. I'll be glad when they get that game where we can trade on it. I am on leveal 192 on it with lots of food.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 14 11:28 PM
I gave you wrong code it's Etta 193207

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator