Posts created by siberlene

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 15 4:18 PM
My progress in the game is stalled at Level 64. I first notified BFG via email when I was on Level 62 or 63 and attached my DrFelix report a week ago. Back then I was able to buy my way using valuable diamonds but now I must actually visit a scene to progress. And I can't.

The screen in the Town Chapel goes completely black when I try to enter. I can't use Ctr/Alt/Del or ESC to get out. I must physically power off my computer. My computer does not like this at all. It would prefer that I use the proper shut down procedure.

This also happened in the Dark Tower but in the last couple of days it has intermittently allowed me in.

It's frustrating. I've lost progress, lost diamonds, lost coins. All this over and above the actual dollars I've spent getting this far.

I've noticed many similar complaints here. Why is this not even being addressed by BFG on this thread? Why is BFG not responding to emails?

Even a token "we're working on it" would go a long way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 15 6:54 PM
soaringpenguin wrote:I think Avatars are the pictures we choose to represent our player. I'm not sure how they relate to Daily Bonus.

That's what I thought but then in the achievements there's one that says "open 20 avatars". I'm at 17 of 20. I've never changed my picture. I've clicked around on various friend's rooms and the 17 has not changed, so it's not that either. I'm stumped.

I haven't noticed anything about avatars and daily bonus.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 15 1:29 PM
The update looks interesting but now I can't get the game to full screen. When I go into options, full screen is ticked but I am getting large margins on either side of the game window. Is this the way it's supposed to be now?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 23, 15 4:24 PM
annieliz1 wrote:Sag me wo die freunde sind?

Excuse me, that doesn't help the situation at all unless some of your friends are German. It is just that I am brushing up on my German (for no real reason) and I came across a sentence (the title of your thread) that I could translate, I think.

I wrote it in English.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 23, 15 9:37 AM
Thanks, Anna. That was a big help. I'm on level 52 and yesterday was the first time it happened to me. It's happening again today but now that I know it has been an ongoing thing for many, I hope my friends will understand why I'm not gifting.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 22, 15 11:42 PM
I played about 3 hours ago and when I logged in just now I lost all my friends, except John. The bar loaded to 84% so I logged out and logged back in. This time it loaded to 88% but I am still short 18 loyal and generous friends. Most of my regular "peeps" are gone and am obviously unable to send gifts to them.

What's going on? I gift 3 times a day (15 gifts) and I find it hard to believe that 18 people quit the game in such a short time period.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 15 10:44 AM
I'm not happy. I've been playing all morning, suddenly a window pops up "no internet connection", it logged me out then automatically logged me back in again. It took on a life of it's own.

I'm right back to where I started this morning except the gifts that were waiting for me when I first started playing. It was those gifts that helped me tremendously. Now I have to do it all over again without the help of my friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 15 10:23 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:siberlene, you don't say what level you're on. If you are on a level lower than 63, then no, nothing will look new to you. But if you were at level 63, then the update did contain a new area. Not a big update, but the future looks promising.

Thanks, whitebutterfly, for explaining this. I'm only on level 44 so that's why I didn't see anything new.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 15 3:58 PM
april3850 wrote:I thought this update was lame considering how long we had to wait for it. Not enough new content for having waited over 2 months. I expected more. Not even one new HOS scene this time. Is this game coming to an end?

Disappointing? Lame? There would have to be something new before it can be called lame. It took me a long time to download the update but nothing changed. No new content, no new levels. Everything stayed exactly the same.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 15 1:48 PM
I'm not seeing any new content.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 15 11:20 AM
gernespieler wrote:silberlene, you can't play against the hooded person , you need to click on him and the dice table will open. At first you can see 4 characters, scroll down and there are arrows for up and down. Click on the down arrow and you will see the dragon

Ohhhh. I totally misunderstood a previous post. I thought the dragon would be sitting at the table in the scene, before clicking on it. Anyway, I didn't realize there was a scroll arrow until you told me. Sheesh.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 15 9:38 AM
_G4il_ wrote:The dragon is one of the characters at the dice table. Once you meet him in the castle, he will show up as the 6th character. You should see four you can bet against, and you need to arrow down to see the other two. Good luck!

Thanks for the info. I'm on level 41 and haven't met the dragon yet, I guess. I've only been able to play the monk in the hooded robe all this time. He's alone at the dice table.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 15 8:32 AM
How do you get the dragon?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 15 11:52 AM
I started playing on my PC in the early Spring. There are 3 achievements related to Christmas items and I have no idea how to access them.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 28, 15 8:31 AM
Ekstra, you're right of course. It has been highly entertaining. I'm just frustrated at being left hanging. I've played as much as I can play, the chest is fed, the mini games are finished and without new content now I can only check in in to receive my daily bonus, although that was kicked back to 85 days for some reason.

I'm not going to delete the game, as some have done. I'll keep checking in daily in the hope that they might have a change of heart though it looks doubtful.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 15 8:22 AM
Oh! Thank you both very much. Here I thought I missed something in the game. Turns out I'm just missing some items. Now that I know what the red means, I know it's just temporary.

I see the point about people playing the game differently because sometimes I'm asked for what, to me, is a plentiful item and others gift me an item that, for me, is difficult to get.

Fun. Fun. Fun.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 28, 15 12:58 AM
I just learned that the game has been discontinued.

What a shame and how unfair. Many of us have spent almost a year (some probably more), hundreds of hours, and many real dollars on this game. What a colossal waste of time.

Some people suggest just to keep playing. Why waste time on something that can never be finished? I like to finish what I start. This is so frustrating.

Why on earth would they not finish one of their most popular games? I think this came from higher up than BF and Boomzap. It probably wasn't making enough money for Churchill Downs and they put an end to it.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 15 12:45 AM
I like to give gifts as much as I enjoy receiving them and I think I have a good reciprocal relationship going with the friends I have. Until recently, that is.

Lately most of my friends have been requesting red items. I don't have any and I don't even know what they are. I'm on level 33 but I've noticed that friends who are on lower levels are also needing these red items.

What are they? Did I miss something important along the way?

I would like to keep on gifting my friends to help them along, as they've been helping me, but I need to get these red items in my inventory.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 24, 15 12:28 AM
I've been logging in every single day to claim my daily reward. Yesterday I was on day 279 and today I am on day 85.

What gives?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 15 1:06 AM
Thanks for the helpful info, aussie-Dot, but part of your theory doesn't work for me.

For example, let's say my high score in one HO is above 290,000. I go back to play the same HO, finish it in 30 seconds and my score is around 160,000. Big difference. It doesn't make sense.

Or maybe I'm reading your post wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator