Posts created by jaldeer

Glad you got the H. T should be easy since I explained how i got it. I just got that T solved this morning waiting to take the kids to school. Honestly, I almost had given up. Thought I'd try it out this morning. I was surprised I got it. I kept thinking, what I am I doing wrong and I noticed that space I had mentioned. I'm gonna try for that skipping achievement now. I sent you a PM on how I am going to try to get that achievement.

Just to mention I got the T and H solved on hard mode and got that achievement. On casual, they snap right into place & on hard, it has to look exactly like the picture in the guide. The lines and spaces exact. When I solved the T, what I noticed what I did to get it solved, the far left small piece had a little bit of space between it and the bottom long piece. As soon as I moved up that left small piece one space up, it solved.

I never had a problem with the bridge. I was hoping the fix would help this puzzle, oh, well. Well, all I did was the H, but, at least I got it. I can't seem to get the T. I did too, putting the pieces opposite of the SG. Didn't do anything. Ya, if you ever the the T to work, let me know, and if I get it, I'll let you know. That's what I'm thinking, I've had enough of this puzzle. Any puzzle shouldn't be this hard. Don't know why they made it that hard.

I did? That's good if I did. Ya, it told me drag, rotate, and flip - I thought that would help in solving it on hard mode. Ya, I remember that scene. That's the scene where you talk to the guy at the door and he shoots an arrow at you. You have to save the kings 2 kids. I thought there was no skip and I'm sure that's the scene that's the cause of not getting that achievement. I'll keep trying the T and H too. Well, I got the H, but, can't seem to get the T. Let me know if you manage to get it. I don't understand what to do. The pieces are together and they are even, but, I'll keep trying.

Ok, If I get that achievement for skipping, I'll let ya know. Ya, let me know if you get it. Ya, if you get the T to work on hard mode, let me know. I haven't had any luck yet. I don't know how else to do it. I put the pieces in the right place and use help, and nothing. Very frustrating.

Cheryl, I did that in the game, which is my second time playing it - I had saved my game right there when I got the T and H pieces, and restored it from right there even though I had beaten it a second time. The second time, I was trying to get that achievement for skipping all dialogues and scenes, but, didn't get it. I also tried the help through the Bonus MG's and it also backed me out of the game. If you start over, and get to that part, and solve both the T and H, let me know. I can't seem to get the T solved on hard mode with the help like I did the H. I'm still right there in the game, with the H solved. I stopped to see if I can ever get the T solved. I'm just missing that achievement and the skipping all scenes and dialogues achievement.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 15 8:57 PM
Cheryl, let me know if what I said above works for you. I tried the help with the T and it wouldn't work. Couldn't get it. I'm gonna try in a bit. I didn't try last night.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 15 9:57 PM
Cheryl, that happened to me. The first time I played, I watched all cut scenes and read all dialogue, so, I got that achievement. Then when I went to play the second time, I skipped all cut scenes and dialogues, and didn't get that achievement. But, guess it doesn't matter since I seem to can't get that T and H puzzle on hard mode achievement.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 15 8:55 PM
That's what my husband said, that they should be the same. According to him, he put it together right in hard mode, but, the pieces wouldn't lock together. I did try that puzzle in the extras after I completed the game, nothing. I also tried switching the pieces around and also making sure they fit just right evenly. Nothing. You're welcome. Let me know if anybody else had trouble or if you solved this on hard mode. I'll keep trying in the extras and see if I can get it.

Edit: I finally got the H puzzle to solve on hard mode by pressing Help and following the directions. I can't get it to work on the T. I'm gonna keep trying. When I played through the 2nd time, I exited and saved it right there. I took out the save I had with the 2nd time around beat, and put this one back.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 15 2:22 PM
When you put the knob on the drawer, a white arrow is suppose to be there to show you the direction of opening the drawer.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 15 12:29 AM
I finally got to the the building the bridge part. I completed it without crashing. I played hard mode in the main game to get that achievement and then when I went to play the bonus game, I clicked on casual. Don't know if that had anything to do with it.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 15 10:06 PM
Cheryl, I couldn't get it on hard mode either. Going by what you said, when playing on Hard Mode the Casual button is lit up and when playing on Casual Mode, the Hard button is lit up. The casual button was lit up, so, I was playing on hard mode. I was trying for that achievement, but, the pieces wouldn't lock into place, so, I gave up & switched to casual. It's not a hard puzzle. I didn't have any problems on casual mode, they locked right into place. When I placed them right on hard mode, they wouldn't lock into place.

Edit: Wouldn't putting the H & T together on Hard mode be the same as the casual or do you have to put the H & T together differently in hard mode?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 15 4:33 PM
Nevermind. I didn't realize there was so many skulls to spend at each grave. When I get to the bridge part, I'll try to build it and if it crashes, I'm going to skip that puzzle.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator