Posts created by cissyr1768

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 17, 13 5:19 AM
minmer wrote:Just to say that the sales banner (and the sale) disappeared as soon as the new Christmas Quests turned up. It's definitely going to be Charles Dickens.

No new Special Christmas collectibles yet.

Some are saying some of the collectibles are in the mini games if we play the new Christmas mini games, However I am not using 18 of what I have over and over again just to get 1 collectible. I played one of the new mini games for a quest and got nothing so that means trying it again with another 18 of what it asked for to see if I get a collectible, its a pain in the backside and not worth it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 16, 13 6:26 AM
so instead it will be through the mini games?? Not the cities. looks like it wont be worth it to me. I will give up on this if its going to be that way. Most of the new Christmas minis take 18 of what you need, not worth it at all.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 16, 13 6:23 AM
I also noticed it took forever even once I got use to what I was doing I did them fast and still nothing. It's a major pain in the backside. Takes us forever to get enough to play the games once never the less 20 times. I o have to say though that if you unlock all the rest of the games first then play them normally you get your item quicker. However its still took me about 18 games to get the pen. Its a shame to because we don't get enough experience and coins to make it worth playing it that many times.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 16, 13 6:18 AM
I noticed that at first however if you click on it and pull you will see the rest. It goes from side to side.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 16, 13 6:16 AM
Yeah I noticed that as well, we did get a couple of quests, however none pof the collectibles. Strange how nothing is working right with this.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 14, 13 6:31 PM
If its free to play I will look at it and maybe give it a try.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 14, 13 4:32 PM
Boomzap wrote:Hi there - This is Chris from Boomzap. I'd like to stop by and clarify a couple things:

First of all, this is a Boomzap developed game, and we take 100% of the responsibility for any issues in the game, We built it, and if you're unhappy with it, you're unhappy with us. And we desperately want to fix that.

That being said, we are letting Big Fish handle the customer support because they are the publishers, and have a much larger and more capable QA and customer service department than ours. But every bug report and service ticket reported to BFG comes to us for our attention. So don't fear - even if you're not able to contact us directly through our site, we're still hearing you when you report an issue to BFG customer service. So please, continue doing that - it's the best way for us to find and resolve any issues you might have.

Second of all, the issue you are having with not having new quests, etc is that the Christmas "event" has not actually started yet - I believe it is set up to start on the 16th, but I could be mistaken - that is based on BFG's release schedule. The version you are playing is a "softlaunch" - designed to let the players update their game early, before the event start. When the actual event starts, all of you who have the update will suddenly find the new content (new quests, new pet, etc.) available. And trust me... Mr. Wobbleton is cute.

That being said - I agree, this was communicated poorly - and we'll be looking at a better way to do that in the future, so that people are not expecting things to work when they are not turned on yet. We're talking to BFG now about how to better improve this.

Again - let me thank all of you for taking the time to play Boomzap games, and assure you that there are a lot of people trying their best to improve this game - some of whom haven't really slept since September. They are hearing you, and doing everything they can.

Thanks for the update, and is great knowing someone is working on it. I have to wonder though if the folks creating it actually have ever played it or even know what they are talking about sometimes. People do not make bread with a rolling pin??? I bake bread all the time by hand and I have never in 30+ years used a rolling pin. Then you have dudes yes dudes asking for high heel shoes. Now that just cracks me up. The one about asking for a garden rake to rake up leaves also makes me laugh, How many folks use a hand rake to rake up leaves???

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 14, 13 3:14 PM
ever since the last update the stamp that was in the barn that we needed for a collection is no longer there makes me wonder why. I have all the rest and went to go get myself about 10 more of them and it was gone. It was the only place where we could get it to so now I am stumped as to how to finish up tons of those stamp collections.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 13, 13 10:59 AM
Yes I noticed that as well, and had to use the dog to find it. Makes you wonder if they rush to fast when they are working on these updates.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 13, 13 10:47 AM
I don't know why they make it wait so long. I know dark manor and Farm up don't take that long. To me that is just so wrong especially when you need 1000 or more energy points. most of the scenes now that I have gone all the way through them all now take 200+ energy points each, doesn't give us much play time believe me.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 12, 13 10:39 AM
My question though is why only 1 quest a day, why not more if we want to do them we could or lose what is left of that days quests if we don't do them. Seems to me with 140+ quests they should be planning on doing more then 1 a day. Today is the 12th so that will give us 13 days to get things done in. I was hoping things would happen today while I have tons of pizzas so can keep getting more and more energy and play all day long.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 12, 13 7:02 AM
I have to admit there are some major issues with it however I have learned that being patient usually works. we still have plenty of time between now and Christmas. I also noticed one of the Christmas ones yesterday asked for something and when I clicked on it it was the wrong item. They wanted something that had nothing to do with what it asked for. I had a good laugh over that.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 11, 13 3:27 PM
Yeah I thought it was strange to see a taser why not an old item. It is about antiques not new stuff.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 11, 13 3:25 AM
I noticed that to with a couple, however not by much.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 11, 13 3:23 AM
I noticed that to, that there was nothing in any of the cities to collect. I sure hope it happens soon. It would be awesome. I only got 2 days to do the thanksgiving ones, so didn't get much. Was off with family and had no access to get online. Oh well at least when I got back I could buy up tons of cheap food.

Lets hope this time I have plenty of time to get what is needed for the Christmas. Oh and what will they be doing with the leftover Thanksgiving stuff we have?? Will it be good next year?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 11, 13 3:19 AM
I have wondered about this as well. However you do get some items if you add more friends which to me makes it well worth adding friends. But some folks do however decline. Its not like you can chat away with them while playing. You can however send them mail. I don't. I just add the friends and that is the end of it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 17, 13 2:51 PM
Strange I didn't see a discount. I may check that in a bit, and see if I can get a discount.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 17, 13 2:48 PM
I also noticed this the other day I should have gotten close to 20,000 coins after my auctions ended and I got 0 coins I even came back later and nothing. I started wondering then if something was up with the game, and I see others are having the same issue.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 17, 13 2:40 PM
ladyblingbling wrote:bronto stamp - i have used 7 envelopes 4 times and still not been given the flippin' thing! Argghh!!!

I noticed that to, I also noticed some of the other quests were eating up resources as well, when I did the last one in the butterfly place It ate up all of my resources, and I had to keep playing the same scenes over and over again just to get more to have those eaten up. I think that is wrong.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 17, 13 2:30 PM
am getting a strange error message. seems like since the last update I can no longer play. Error after error. Not sure what is going on. I have tried it about 30 times since last update and windows says its an error.

I start the game click enter and am stuck. It never opens, the next thing I know windows pops up a message saying there is an error. I think its a great game when we can play it, however with this new error, I think I will delete it and just stick with my other games. Not worth my time to mess with all the error messages lately.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator