Posts created by jessara

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 18, 16 3:21 PM
Nicolamerritt wrote:I am getting sooooo fed up with the London level!! I have now complete the levels up to Westminster Abbey and beyond three times. Every time I go back to the game I find all the levels I have completed have gone! And I'm back to before the Abbey!!! I have tried all the advice on here but nothing works!!!!!! Very annoying to say the least. What is going on!!!!

There's a problem with connecting to the server. Have you tried only playing offline? Making sure your device is in flight mode before you open the app? If I wasn't getting a new tablet this week that's what I'd be doing.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 16, 16 3:09 PM
Sunshimery wrote:I play daily on kindle fire HD 10. I move up several levels and complete side bonuses. When I return to play, I am bumped back down to where I was the day before. This has happened three days in a row. It gets frustrating to replay levels you have already completed. What could be causing this problem?

Something in the October 11th update broke the way the game saves to the server. All I can suggest is make sure you keep your kindle offline while you play until they fix it. We thought it was fixed with the October 14th update, but no luck there.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 16, 16 4:25 AM
jessara wrote:
keitht53 wrote:Downloaded the latest update on Android this morning. Opened Gummy Drop and it has gone straight to the point I was at when I finished yesterday, with no message about difference between device and server version - result.
I've moaned enough about the problem, so it's only right to say 'Thank you' for getting it sorted

Yes, I appreciate it too.

Okay, it's happened again - I just lost over 30 levels of progress and 1000 coins.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 15, 16 10:43 AM
keitht53 wrote:Downloaded the latest update on Android this morning. Opened Gummy Drop and it has gone straight to the point I was at when I finished yesterday, with no message about difference between device and server version - result.
I've moaned enough about the problem, so it's only right to say 'Thank you' for getting it sorted

Yes, I appreciate it too.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 14, 16 10:21 AM
I'm sorry, but that isn't to save. It's asking you which already saved game to open. After opening your old game has the save progressed at all, or has it still been on the same level next time it asks you which game to open?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 14, 16 10:02 AM
According to one of the 'experts' who responded to my complaint about losing progress there's a pop up to save to the server - she said I should select tthe server game - even though that's the one missing my progress. Has anyone had a pop up to choose to save the game?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 13, 16 12:51 PM
Pete16 wrote:
keitht53 wrote:
keitht53 wrote:There do seem to be a number of tech issues at the moment. I'm guessing they all link back to a recent upgrade. I have a problem with levels played not being updated on the server, and I have reported it - this is apparently a known issue. I'm currently over 60 levels further advanced on my tablet than is being held on the server. If I lose all those I will not be a happy bunny.

OK, now I'm seriously fed up! Just opened the game and I'm back to level 4 of Transylvania with no warning. I actually completed all levels yesterday evening, continued with St Petersburg this morning. Have lost best part of 100 levels

I have been having the same issues. I encouraged friends to join and they have suffered the same fate and immediately uninstalled the game from their phone. I have been playing for over a year and am not giving up that easily. I have ceased playing until I have a reply to my email saying "here's your levels and money back". It's currently 48 hours since I sent my email. Your move Fish.

It wouldn't infuriate me quite as much if I could actually consistently select the save on my device, but it randomly switches me to the outdated game on the server, and I lose my progress.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 13, 16 10:56 AM
keitht53 wrote:There do seem to be a number of tech issues at the moment. I'm guessing they all link back to a recent upgrade. I have a problem with levels played not being updated on the server, and I have reported it - this is apparently a known issue. I'm currently over 60 levels further advanced on my tablet than is being held on the server. If I lose all those I will not be a happy bunny.

I'm not as much ahead, but I've lost progress too. No advice on updating my server saved game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator