Posts created by cindykat325

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 17 2:17 PM
Hi Fellow MC'ers

I don't know about everyone else but I love having friends. I love gifting friends. I love getting gifts from friends. But I get frustrated with only being able to gift 5 friends a day.

Question: What do you all think about petitioning the the Wise Dragons of the MC World to increase the gifting?

My suggestion would be that instead of a flat #, we get a %. So whether your friends list is at 10 or 80 you can still gift a significant group of friends at a time. This would allow us to group our gifting into larger batches rather than try to remember which 5 you did over the last week, or 2, and hope you didn't miss anyone. (I sincerely apologize to any of my friends I may have missed over the last several weeks. I guess i should pare down my friends list but I don't want to delete anyone!)

What do you think? Any fun suggestions?
cindykat325 human avatar of Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 17 1:38 PM
What a great idea!

My bday is March 25 which makes me one of those obsessive Aries
My MC Anniversary is June 2017

I wish I could play more, but my boss wouldn't like it. LOL I do go on and at least gift at lunch if nothing else.

Happy MC'ing to all!!!!
Cindykat325 aka Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 17 6:33 AM
Oh I hope it starts sooooon! I'm in pet withdrawals... need more pets LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 5:27 AM
gohill wrote:
cindykat325 wrote:I have been wondering what they were for. Glad to know I'm not the only one out here who doesn't know the secret, LOL

The scuttlebut (intentionally spelled wrong ) is that the odd egg was originally intended to craft the winged cat... But, when the winged cat showed up in the craft section, it did not require an egg.... and the "odd" egg remains "odd" to this day....

Thank you Gohill

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 17 2:04 PM
I have been wondering what they were for. Glad to know I'm not the only one out here who doesn't know the secret, LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 17 1:59 PM
I keep Unique Stamps on my wish list as there never seems to be enough of them. Right now I also have several fall items that we can't get any other way yet... I have a thing for pets and want to be sure I can get them ALL - LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 17 1:52 PM
Hello, all!
Always happy to welcome new friends. My character is: 683274 Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 17 3:07 PM
Thank you gtminer & Silver Hawk! You're the BEST!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 17 2:56 PM
Thank you Silver Hawk! I really appreciate the help. This is the 1st long-term game I've tried. I'm such an immediate gratification person, LOL.

If anyone needs another friend to help them achieve their DQ Dreams, please let me know. I'd be happy to help!

Cindykat325

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 17 2:12 PM
Thank you Silver Hawk!

I read the last few pages of the thread, since the update, to try and get a handle on how this all works. I have a few more items if you folks don't mind.

My Castle wall has a PC Mini Event, but I don't know how to get it to function. It just says event ended. What do I do with that?

It sounds like you all have been playing for a while. Do you know the general Seasonal schedule? Does the Fall Event start Friday, the 1st day of autumn? Is there a break between the Fall and Christmas events? Spring starts on the 1st day of spring?

Blue Keys... am I missing something or is level 33 not high enough to get that?

I'm guessing from your previous comments that, while I want to get all Achievements (and PETS!), that I should hold off on trying for DQ's right now. I am confused though... should I concentrate on leveling up as much as possible until the seasonal stuff is over or should I keep the level as low as possible and focus on hoarding things?

It's so nice to have folks to talk to about this game, I'm totally addicted!!!
Thanx, CindyKat325

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 17 8:34 AM
Hello DQ'rs, I'm relatively new to MC. Only Level 32. I am doing DQ's as I can while I work on Quests and try to open more and more areas to play. (I was sooooo excited to get my 1st 10 part completed!!!) I've been reading through some of the forum threads (a new experience for me... I'm old school, never done this before) and there's a lot of stuff I don't get. I won't type out everything just yet as I may just not be at a high enough level to see some of the characters/places you are discussing but I do have a couple questions. I hope you Pro's will help me out:

1. How do I create a 2nd game? (I only have my 1 name/ID: Kattlyn Raven 683274. I would love to create a 2nd one that my nieces could play with when I'm watching them. They are messy and I'm a control freak when it comes to my character LOL)

2. How do I purchase Pet Medallion's? I noticed someone said you can buy them with diamonds but I can't seem to see how.

3. Someone also said something about Amulets being worth 300 diamonds (never have enough of those). I can't seem to figure out how to sell/buy amulets either.

I'm sure I'll come up with more questions, if you don't mind helping an old lady LOL. I seem to have a lot of trouble finding info in these threads but I'll get there!!!
Thanx much, Kattlyn Raven

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator