Posts created by LucyMarie

posted in Enlightenus on Jun 25, 09 1:12 PM
Hi, I guess I am one of those people who need to use "cheats" because somehow I got off track.

I have checked the walk through (wow! I never knew how awesome that could be...), but I do not see where I went wrong.

I got the fish emblem. I got the clock up and running. I just need the gear--and I cannot locate it. The way I am reading the walk through I should already have the gear, but I do not. Any ideas on where I can go back to get it?

Thank you,
Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Mystic Diary: Lost Brother on Jun 14, 09 1:10 PM
It took me two hours and nine minutes--which means I was halfway done (little more) when my free hour expired (they did not stop the clock when I had to feed the cats )

Story line was pretty weak, but the game itself was fun for me. I enjoyed the different types of seeking and the puzzles I had to solve to move on.

A number of times I would click on a correct item, but it would not register and that was frustrating, but not so much I quit the game.

The magic maginfying glass was silly to me at first, but as the game went on I got more into it (remember those symbols--I am just saying!).

The ending was SUPER abrupt and did leave an opening for a sequel.

I give it a 7.5 on a scale of 10.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Mystic Diary: Lost Brother on Jun 14, 09 1:06 PM
You might try reinstalling the game or asking Big Fish for tech support (they are really good!).

posted in Lost Secrets: Caribbean Explorer Secrets of the Sea on Jun 4, 09 10:14 AM
thank goodness I am not the only one. my biggest complaint was the multiple clicks needed to clear an item. I thought I had the "bread" but when I looked again it was still there and I was right. very much "let's get the game to market" hated it.

posted in Liong: The Dragon Dance on Jun 3, 09 10:09 AM
your best bet is to contact big fish game support and let them help you. sorry wish I had something else to offer.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 16, 09 6:27 PM
Which "house" is it located at?

posted in Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer on Apr 28, 09 5:03 PM
I want my money back!!!!

OMGosh, I had no clue how far along I truly was when the free trial ran out. I was sure there were two or three more "screens" with play areas (did that make sense?). I had two left and I bought it--now I am out the money and I am so ticked!

Not to mention the game itself did suck. (I know, so why did I buy? cause I hate to leave games undone!). Too much reliance on color shading. The mini games were okay and though I usually do not like the way they interfere with the fun of HO this time I think the highlight of the entire package were the mini games.

Can you give me back my game credit and we can all pretend like this never happened..............

posted in Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror on Apr 19, 09 1:29 PM
I have to admit a bit of chuckle as I read this. Last night I was desperate for an answer (I had it on nine and nada) and there was no forum. Today on the way to Church it hit me (DUH). It took all of four minutes to load and finally solve the game. So, then I came here to offer assistance (or to see if I was the only one) and already there is answer. Guess there is a reason to wait till the official relase date

posted in Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror on Apr 18, 09 9:30 PM
Like:

ability to find more clues
ability to skip games (mini)
story line
no big need for clues (things are hidden well, but not hard (items can be seen))

Dislike:

mini games (did not like the light game the first time--like less each time)
directions on mirror mini game was confusing (and I could just be the only one who does not get it)

Keep up the good work!

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 16, 09 11:34 AM
I thought this game was about five levels too long (20 would have been ideal). It is worth the credit for the HO game, but it does tend to drag on at the end. The only challenge I could find at the end was seeing if I could get all the items in under 30 seconds.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 16, 09 10:19 AM
if it helps..when I did it the knobs all pointed the same way.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 12, 09 9:04 AM
Where was this game during spring break? I kept looking for something to entertain me while the boy was enjoying time off from school!

This game reminds me of why I love HO games so much. Lately, it seems that most of the HO games are thrown together with little checking and submitted with typos and other errors. This game was so well done. I am thrilled with it. I do not feel I "wasted" my money on this on at all (unlike Between the Worlds for instance) and am excited to play it again.

More games like this, please.

Happy Easter!

posted in Lost in the City on Mar 19, 09 11:29 AM
Another vote for "first half the game was good, but then....."

I played for half an hour and then bought the game--I do usually play the whole hour, but this was compelling to me. Then yeah I got frustrated and just wanted the silly thing to be over.

I loved the empty city, but once they left the city and headed back to talk with the CIA and Interpol...I was so done for.

I did finish, but I admit I never did figure out what the money was for or how to work secrets. Perhaps if I had not been in such a hurry to just finish, I would have done secrets and enjoyed it more.

posted in Monster Quest on Dec 26, 08 11:01 AM
Take the combination and let it hover over the toolbox. That worked for me!

posted in Monster Quest on Dec 25, 08 4:49 PM
KimDriessen wrote:The key should be used in the rusty lock in the alley...
I'm stuck after that, have all the items and i guess i must take a picture, but where?!
Merry X-mas!!

Go back into the office. Take a picture where the baby skelton is kept.
Merry Christmas!!

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 22, 08 5:43 PM
bribling--oh please try it before you say "I cannot" I have had multiple leg/foot surgeries and I still manage to do it. There are some caches that you (like me) would be unable to do, but there are many (for instance) in parking lots. The game is wonderful in that you find the level of cache (for instance 1/1) that you would be able to look for. Trust me--I got my wheel chair bound Grandma out for some.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 22, 08 5:38 PM
I wonder if anyone else here caches in the real world? We do and love it! I found it kind of strange the way geo caching was handled in the game (travel bugs anyone?) but glad the word about caching is getting more popular.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 21, 08 4:55 PM
Good game. I was able to solve all the puzzles on my own--funny thing? The one puzzle I wanted help with there was none (cannon). But like someone else said on another puzzle--the game gave the answer!!

My only thing was that Susan is a destructive son of a gun. OMGosh, she is burning and breaking (and stealing) her way through this whole game. What a silly, silly girl.

Thanks for the entertainment on a snowed in Sunday!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 27, 08 1:36 PM
In the bucket in the well.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator