Posts created by candiqqq

posted in Atlantic Quest 3 on Apr 1, 17 10:13 AM
Thanks for that info, I didn't know it was a time limited game, high stress level in my life , and working against a timer sucks. BUT, to heck with the stars, I love this game, I am an avid match 3 fan, and it is a bit more complicated than most.

posted in Atlantic Quest 2: The New Adventures on Mar 29, 17 3:36 PM
I put this in the wrong game I meant for atlantic quest 3

posted in Atlantic Quest 3 on Mar 29, 17 3:32 PM
what dictates how many stars you get at the end of a level?

posted in Atlantic Quest 2: The New Adventures on Mar 29, 17 3:28 PM
what dictates how many stars you get at the end of a level?

posted in Silver Tale on Oct 19, 16 11:16 AM
Thank you so much, SynthpopAddict, I will now work on how stupid I feel LOL

posted in Silver Tale on Oct 18, 16 11:26 AM
Am I the ONLY one that has blue bottles on lvl 24 puzzle?? the cheat solution does not even mention them.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 11, 16 4:27 PM
What is this, found on another site, can this game be purchased????

Sir Match-a-Lot is just one click away!
Click the Buy It button below to continue your purchase.
Buy It
Services provided by Big Fish Games.

See our privacy policy for additional details.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 18, 16 2:20 PM
Maybe the trolls are eating all fox???

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 18, 16 2:16 PM
I use selective sight and hearing with those hints, used that alot when my kids were younger. But, I have to admit I cuss the computer out alot for that! LOL

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 18, 16 2:02 PM
mpendo wrote:Good to go GCG. I'm close to building the mine on Troll's (BLUE and upgraded). Thx to all.

To recap - as you progress through the game

1. Always return once a day to the Dragon District to harvest fireflies and sell for Gold.

2. Remember to harvest your Gold from your Gold Mine in Witchdom every few hours.

3. Forum is your friend.

Cheers

just where does the gold go to after you mine it. I don't see my total gold amount being affected at all?

posted in Queen's Garden Halloween on Nov 5, 15 10:18 AM
I have the exact problem, need fishy help here

posted in Solitaire Egypt on Jul 16, 13 9:13 AM
I recently purchased solitaire egypt and it played well. Had my win 7 pc completely wiped for servicing and returned to original status. All other re downloaded big fish games run "swimmingly". EXCEPT this one. I have uninstalled and reinstalled thru game manager, again thru advanced system care, again thru game manager. I have gone thru the compatability check, the administrator allowance, and updated dirext x, adobe flash, shockwave and java. All with the same result. Either clicking on desktop game icon, nothing happens, game doesnt load. clicking on game manager play immediately shuts down the game manager. Cannot seem to access this game in any way. Any ideas or advice as to what I can to to replay this game?
thx

posted in Solitaire Twist Collection on Apr 21, 13 9:05 AM
I am having the exact same issues as "reesy37" worked fine until I paid for the game. I would appreciate a replacement game, as this is too frustrating for me.
Thanks, please advise.

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Sep 27, 08 10:33 AM
doh, there they are, thx

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Sep 26, 08 5:40 PM
I can't exit the game correctly. What am I doing wrong, I have to ctrl alt del to get out and then ther is no save point.

C

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator