Posts created by sue5

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer on Mar 19, 17 9:47 AM
It is not allowing me to attach pointer to compass. When i press hint it circles pointer in inventory and very bottom left hand corner and there is nothing there. HELP please.

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 16 6:57 AM
my game wont even start. saying error 126

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 15 7:24 AM
How do you skip game. Ive only got hint button

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 15 7:18 AM
You cant skip this game. It onlygives you hints. Happened to me twice

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 15 1:55 PM
I just figured it out. Go into Collectibles and click on symbols around the blank jigsaw to obtain pieces. When complete you will find a hidden object in each scene and that in turn will open the Super HOP.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 15 11:46 AM
Hey Big Fish. Followed instructions to install update (cannot pick gem up) and its saying no game updates available. So, obviously not fixed.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 15 11:35 AM
I cannot get the gem from the fireplace so cannot carry on until this problem is fixed.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 15 11:28 AM
Me also. So annoying. The CE,s are expensive as well.

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Dec 7, 10 4:51 PM
This is the quickest game I have ever played, it was quite good but not worth buying. I was stupid and bought it cos I thought maybe there was going to be more to it. Okay for beginners.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Mar 18, 10 2:18 PM
sue5 wrote:
HarleyDiva13 wrote:I'm having issues with losing items in my inventory ... I already started over once because when I logged out I lost something. Now I am already on Chapter 9, last action of getting the mushroom. I was logged out and now my basket is missing so I can't get the mushroom ... I have gone back to the art gallery several times in hopes of getting the basket again, but to no avail. Please tell me there is a way to fix this without starting over again. Thanks for any help!
You are having exactly the same problem I am, but in a different area, I thinkthere is a serious fault in the game and I think we should be refunded and the makers notified, what do you think?

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Mar 18, 10 2:13 PM
HarleyDiva13 wrote:I'm having issues with losing items in my inventory ... I already started over once because when I logged out I lost something. Now I am already on Chapter 9, last action of getting the mushroom. I was logged out and now my basket is missing so I can't get the mushroom ... I have gone back to the art gallery several times in hopes of getting the basket again, but to no avail. Please tell me there is a way to fix this without starting over again. Thanks for any help!

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Mar 5, 10 12:44 PM
I went through the steel door with the goblin above it (in the secret passage). I got stuck in the library and went back to the kitchen and when I went back the steel door was shut and it wanted me to do the puzzle again but now I havent got any gold coins. I think this is a fault in the game. Can anyone help me otherwise this game is over for me!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator