Posts created by stuckinhell

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest on Aug 30, 17 7:11 AM
I played until I got to the gate and the workshop, I have the gate lid, the clock hand, and the clock tile, and the clock, there are only two areas to zoom in on. I don't have a clue what can be done, and when I click hint, the mushroom shrinks and no hint is given.

posted in Whispered Secrets: Song of Sorrow Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 16 6:06 AM
Trying to play the demo, but all of the zoom windows are moving sooo slow, even getting hung up, not sure if trying to play the demo is even worth the effort.

posted in Facility 47 on May 19, 16 9:12 AM
You have to turn the generator off to put the fan belt on

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 11, 16 11:22 AM
I wish I could help you, but I can't find them either. Maybe someone who is stuck further along could let us know where the rings are. I can't get to the back yard either, very frustrating.

posted in Vampire Legends: The Count of New Orleans on Apr 24, 16 12:59 PM
I'm stuck. Cannot take the garden gnome to receive the mosaic piece necessary to continue the game. The garden gnome only has a question mark, when I click, it tells of the Carter brothers killing 14 people. When I click hint, it states that there is nothing to do here. I am using Windows 7.

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 16 9:41 AM
thank you so much trillian, it seems like a good game, other than that quirk.

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 16 8:06 AM
I can't seem to attach the hook to the bars, there are no gears to indicate an action, I take the hook to the bars, but it just retracts. What am I doing wrong, I would love to finish the demo at least.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: The Island of the Lost on Apr 11, 15 8:09 AM
you can't pick up the tube until you use the code.

posted in The Travels of Marco Polo on Mar 17, 15 8:23 AM
you have to pick up the saw in the shop, and cut the plank in the vise, on the right side.

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 10, 15 11:56 AM
I left the game, was glad to hear that I wasn't the only one stuck, decided to try again. Went back to where the injured dog was and finally the hint button lighted up on the street lamp and the imp. After he turned the light on, things started working as normal, and I was able to play to the end of the demo. I hope this helps those that are also "stuck", probably won't buy this game.

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 10, 15 7:35 AM
A horrible game.

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 10, 15 7:27 AM
I really don't care for this game. I am stuck with nothing in inventory, and apparently can't go any further, every time I try to click the hint, the light around it disappears, and it gives no hint. The wire cutters and stuck in the vice, the doll is stuck in the cage, the dog is injured, I have no rake for the fountain leaves, no clock hands, no bicycle tire pump, no way to move the wagon with full barrels, if anybody has a clue what I have missed, or is this the point where everyone gets stuck. Not to mention that the grammar is horrible, I am guessing that English is the maker's second language. If these people are so smart to make a game, why can't they seem to speak understandably ? Anyway, I have about 15 minutes left of the demo, and I'm stuck, and the game is definitely not worth even $6.99.

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Feb 21, 15 7:35 AM
It's strange how everything works fine until Level 30, I am not a computer fix-it person, so I have un-installed this game. It won't even quit playing with Cntrl, Alt, Esc, I have to completely shut the computer down. I hope they will have a patch or a refund.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 14 10:02 AM
I can't seem to close the cover on the clock, to switch the give lever. Consulted the strategy guide, have already done everything, however, I still get a magnifying glass and the statement "I can't touch that yet", it must be me, the rest of the game worked fine. Any thoughts ? Since I posted this also in the new discussions, haven't received any answers, I finally watched a video showing the walkthrough, and I also was not able to collect a barrel in the first scene, and still cannot close the clock cover. Can someone answer? using pc w/windows7.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 14 9:35 AM
Set the time at 5:30 but can't close the cover or click "give or take", can anyone help, I'm sure it's just me, not a tech issue. Thanks

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Sep 11, 14 7:29 AM
Can't seem to assemble the cane

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Sep 11, 14 7:27 AM
Can't seem to get the cane assembled.

posted in Lost Souls: Timeless Fables on Jun 6, 14 7:27 AM
I thought it was my computer, it is good to know that there are so many that have this same issue. It is obviously the game.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song on Apr 14, 14 2:46 PM
No, haven't fixed the freezing issue. Played the whole thing, close to the end of the game, screen froze, with pieces of a different scene about one inch on top and bottom of screen. Scanned computer with malware, avg, uninstalled, reinstalled, still stuck in the same spot, with no available exit. Had to ctrl, alt, esc, and restart computer several times. Couldn't even uninstall from game manager, had to go to control panel of computer. It is so sad to offer a special deal, which in fact is no deal at all. I have suggested they test games before release many times, I guess the almighty dollar is more important than having loyal customers.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song on Apr 14, 14 2:39 PM
game froze up, probably close to the end. Uninstalled, reinstalled, took about 20 minutes, also got the game manager. Can't even finish playing, have to escape and restart my computer. Really not having fun.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator