Posts created by mdwarnken

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Feb 20, 17 9:48 AM
Has anyone found a resolution for this???

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 16 8:42 AM
So, apparently it was just glitched because I closed out of the game, played something else and came back to it. Doing everything the same, it worked. Go figure!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 16 7:36 AM
I bought the red deer and used them throughout the level, completed it with well over the required score but still got "try again" because the challenge wasn't completed. Did I miss something??

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 10, 13 3:43 PM
Thank you for the clarification that you have to manually select a difficulty level because I too was disappointed that it was the same as before. Changing the difficulty makes a HUGE difference!!

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 6, 13 1:57 PM
Now they just need it for the rest of the levels.

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 5, 13 8:51 AM
There is a walkthrough on YouTube for levels 1-22. If you search for Settlers of the West walkthrough, it will come up with a few. I believe it is by "InstructionsHow"

You have to actually watch the videos though as there is no written walkthrough, but it did help me with strategy on a number of levels. Now they just need to post the rest!! These certainly are more difficult than your usual TM games.

posted in Farm Frenzy 4 on Jul 28, 13 1:27 PM
I've also been experiencing the blank ground and invisible work huts. All is workable, but there are definitely some glitches in the game. I doubt this is an issue of non updated drivers with so many having the same problem. I do hope you find a resolution to this.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 29, 13 3:42 PM
I had the same problem at first, but realized that I was missing that there were two guys that had the Sandalwood. The one on the left requires 100 food and the one in the middle of the 3 fields requires 200 food.

Hope that helps.

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 18, 12 2:51 PM
Thanks!! I finally managed it too ... but man it was tough!! Here's how I did it:

I sold 2 hens (because having 8 at first seemed to be the right amount where I wouldn't have to sell any egg and could still make the 250 mark in the time allotted.)

I would then try to plant as many of the reeds as I could and sell as soon as harvested. This let me plant 4 each time, filling the rest of the slots with grass and selling and repeat. This allowed me to buy and upgrade the sheds with the extra $$ that came in from the sold reeds, while I collected the eggs that were dropped.

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 17, 12 1:29 PM
Has anyone figured out the strategy for getting gold time on level 24. I can't seem to get enough storage sheds in time.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 15, 12 8:31 AM
EPF4CATSBK wrote:How do you get by the Permission? Even going into properties and removing the Read Only option I'm still getting Accss Denied when saving

You may have to go to the "security" tab in the permissions and give users the ability to "write" and you should be able to save it.

:-)

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 7, 12 2:04 PM
I painted the house before I sold it and the charm didn't go away when I sold it.

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 6, 12 4:51 PM
I found that if I painted the houses before selling them, they did keep their charm and helped with the $$$. :-)

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Mar 11, 11 9:53 AM
It seems to be important to NOT worry about upgrading the palace at all. You get plenty of $$$ from the 3 markets.

Once I stopped upgrading the palace it worked like a charm!

posted in Summer Resort Mogul on Feb 9, 11 1:05 PM
It took a few tries, but here's what I did:

build club next to hotel
demolish bar & build another hotel
be sure to catch the theif to get a 15-20% discount
build the billboard
spend ur materials upgrading the 2 hotels & club together to get enough materials
build the 3rd club when you can
upgrade as you have materials
You don't need to remodel the house to get gold ... but everything else will be upgraded fully.

The timing was close so I watched how many workers were needed to upgrade. I tried to be upgrading 2 buildings at a time until the end. (ie.2 on club + 1 on cabana)

Good luck!

posted in Soap Opera Dash on Jan 23, 11 2:17 PM
Ok, I know this is an old post, but I ran into the same problem until I didn't.

Here's what worked for me:

Grouping actions (handing out scripts, cutting hair ...) seemed to be the key rather than putting everyone through together.

So, the first thing was to hand out 5 scripts ... then 5 haircuts (saved the "star" for last after I moved the original guy ... etc

I would put the "star" in whenever I had less than 3 in a station which seemed to work.

In between, I would make sure to give tea to those sitting in chairs and make sure there were mostly full hearts before runningthe camera.

Hope that helps.

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 17, 10 2:44 PM
Found this on another thread:

"on the left of the screen are the flower bushes. you can't see this one but to the left of the camera in the bushes is a pink flower. to the left of that is an orange flower. click around the orange flower. it's there !!!! "

Helped me too!

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette on Jun 30, 10 1:27 PM
Anybody have a good suggestion on which level would work for achieving the award for not clicking on any bears or products??

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Mar 27, 10 11:29 AM
Buy 5 costumes (2 trips) don't upgrade the helicopter yet.

Upgrade the warehouse once and the sled twice.

When the bears finally show up, capture them, dress them, and sell them.

Buy 3 walruses and the Polishing Factory.

Make 1 polished tusk.

Buy a total of 18 varnishes over 3 helicopter trips.

Sell the polished tusk and the other two tusks.

Upgrade the Polishing Factory once.

Make souvenirs 2 at a time and as fast as possible.

When you have 18 tusks ($35,000 in souvenirs) sell souvenirs and walruses.

Buy a mammoth.

Upgrade the helicopter 2x & buy hay.

Make the rest of the souvenirs and sell them.

Buy at least 2 drawings and 2 milks.

Make and sell the first palace.

Buy 4 more drawings and 4 milks.

Keep making and selling the palaces one at a time.

As you have the money, make the upgrades to the Ice Cube Factory, the Ice Cream Cone Factory, and the Sculpture Factory, and run them as fast as possible.

posted in Fix-It-Up: World Tour on Jan 26, 10 12:21 PM
You can get around the error about not being able to switch to the correct ... by manually changing your display settings. If you set your desktop preferences to 600 x 800 before opening the game it should run fine. You just have to wonder if it's worth it?!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator