Posts created by Euskalduna

posted in Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 16 7:35 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 16 6:01 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

Deejae101. Only for SEs. Code JUNE.

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 8:15 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in The Curio Society: New Order Collector's Edition on May 12, 16 8:16 AM
didersham wrote:The code yesterday was only for SE's.

You are right. Sorry.

posted in The Curio Society: New Order Collector's Edition on May 12, 16 6:19 AM
It was a sale for ERS games. 50%. off. No sale for any other games. Code, if I remember correctly, was ERS.

posted in Sea of Lies: Leviathan Reef Collector's Edition on May 7, 16 6:41 AM
easyplayer wrote:Sorry angelfish for your loss, but at least you could celebrate her memories. She would have love that.

That was a very lovely sentiment, Easyplayer.

If I remember correctly, I did a beta on this one, a very long time ago. One of the posters here says that the game looks "old" and that was my impression also, but considering the theme, maybe it was done on purpose. I remember that the beta ended when the heroine is pulled into a tomb by a mysterious figure, which I guess must be the Count. And that most of the beta happens in a cemetery.

Interesting story, but will wait a while and see other reviews to make up my mind, though I do love vampire stories. What troubles me a little is that this game has taken so long to be put out, that two things come to my mind: one, that the developer wanted a real good game and took his time, or that the game had technical problems galore.

Anyway, I'll keep this on my "to buy" list.

Cheers!

rainworm wrote:Yes, it is. But there are new codes, so could be that it won't be valid very long today.....

Today's sale does not include CEs. so there should not be any problem. I hope, lol!

I don't understand why BF insists that we send Dr. Felix reports every time something is wrong with a game. In this case, how many posts: forty something at this hour? That means forty something laptops, pcs, etc. are having technical problems? Hard to believe. The problem is in the game, not the equipment. Get real, BF.

Want the game, won't buy it until solved, meaning I won't be able to take advantage of the sale today. Thanks, developers and BF. Great job. Let's see how long until this is deleted.

rainworm wrote:Running the "good old Win Vista" - no problems so far in demo!

As with people, it seems old systems work better, lol! I also have Vista, and very few problems through the years. Won't change my loyal Vista.

cbtx wrote:Oh, I'm beyond excited!! Another game featuring Golems!! Because there are only about ten others recently.
Me tooism lives!!

I think cbtx was just being sarcastic, lol!

posted in Dark Asylum: Mystery Adventure on Feb 3, 16 6:52 AM
didersham wrote:

I do not know why Big Fish would not let me put the name of the company where the game was developed, because you see their name before you start playing the game. Hmmm.....I wonder why?

With very few exceptions, BF does not allow any developer's name mentioned in the forums. Since the beginning of time, lol!

posted in Fire on Jan 20, 16 7:00 AM
Thanks, 9otters, excellent review. A little scared, but I'm going to try this. It will be a new experience for me at least, in games. I've never played anything remotely similar to this one.

And, by the way, I'm in that "certain age" that remembers Quest for Fire. That was an awesome movie! No voices, just grunts and signals. In fact, I was wondering if today's game developers "stole" the story from that movie, lol! Excellent idea, if they did!.

Thanks again.

posted in The Last Dream on Dec 16, 15 7:15 AM
Thanks, OregonPandora. Appreciate the information.

posted in The Last Dream on Dec 16, 15 6:27 AM
Any clue about where I can find the CE version, without BF getting mad and erasing the answer? Google only recognizes this game as a RPG, which it is not in this case.

Thanks.

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 15 7:53 AM
This is a CE, Snowview. It has a strategy guide incorporated, so you should be able to check the mini game. Unless you are playing the demo and I don't know if you can access the strategy guide during a demo. I think you first buy the game.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 15 6:22 AM
Yesterday's sale was ONLY for Standard Editions. Only, so do not waste your time using the code. It won't pass. Probably BF got a little fed up with us gamers using the day- before sale codes.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Nov 7, 15 7:52 AM
Howatch wrote:Not trying to be argumentative here, but I have contacted Customer Support twice in the last couple of months and both times I heard back from them very quickly (in less than 24 hours). So it's puzzling for me to read that some folks are having to wait weeks to be contacted.

I have to agree with Howatch on this one. Every single time I have contacted BF Customer Support, I have received a prompt, friendly and useful answer. If I have asked for a refund or a coupon, I have received it immediately.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator