Posts created by skicroghan

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 15 4:11 PM
I DON'T KNOW IF THIS PROBLEM IS MINE ALONE OR I IT HAS HAPPENED TO OTHERS BUT I DEFINATLY THINK IT IS A TECH PROBLEM. THE LAST FEW DAYS i NOTICED IT ONLY ONCE OR TWICE SO I JUST IGNORED IT, I KNOW SOMEIMES GLITCHES JUST HAPPEN. BUT THIS MORNING IT GOT IRKSOME. AT APPROXIMATELY 10:40 PDT ON OCT 28TH 2015 I WAS PLAYING MY GAME AND I FINSHEDD THE HOS IN THE FOYER OF THE CASTLE . THE FIRE FOUNTAIN I BELIVE AND WHEN THE SCORE CAME UP EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL THROUGH THE TIME TAKEN THEN IT WENT SCREWY. THERE WAS NO BONUS TIME AND NO GRAND TOTAL AND AFTER WAITING 30 TO 45 SECONDS TO GIVE IT A CHANCE i JUST CLOSED IT AND WENT ON TO THE OUTER COUTYARD WHERE THE BELFRY, ECT. ARE LOCATED AND IT DID THE SAME THING ON BOTH THE BELFRY AND THE WELL. THEN I WENT TO THE VERY BEGINNNG WHERE THE CRYPT AND AIRSHIP ARE AND IT DID THE SAME ON BOTH THE CARRIGE AND THE CRYPT. BY THIS TIME I WAS BEGINNING TO THINK I WAS DOING SOMETHING WRONG SO I WENT INTO THE INN AND IT DID IT ON BOTH HOS'S IN THERE. SO TO CHECK IT OUT I WENT TO THE TOWN AND THEN TO CLOUD CITY AND THEY WERE PERFECTY NORMAL. i LEFT THE GAME TO CONSIDER WHAT TO DO. WAS THIS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO MAKE A REPORT ? YES I THOUGHT IT WAS BUT I WENT BACK INTO THE GAME TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN AND EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL. BUT I STILL THINK YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT IN CASE IT TURNS INTO A LONG RUNNING PROBLEM. i HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS ON ANY OTHER GAMES FROM BF OR ANY OTHER APP I USE. IT MAY NOT BE IMPORTANT BUT ITS VERY IRRITATING WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING. BY THE WAY I AM NOT YELLING AT YOU. SOMEIMES MY CAPS LOCK LOCKS UP AND I CN'T CHANGE IT TILL IT'S GOOD AND READY SO PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 15 8:48 PM
Does anyone know how long you have to wait after gifting to do it again?? I don't know the answer but I'm sure someone out there does and I need to know, Pretty please with sugar on it !!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 15 8:43 PM
I'm happy because I now own all the pets and I luv them all. Friend me if you need a unique stamp # 19238180. Name is Ski and I'm a grandma in Las Vegas NV and I luv friends..

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 15 8:34 PM
Know the feeling our internet provider stinks (century link in las vegas nv). drops in the middle of a game and i lose everything i've done. good thoughts to you.. Hope you're back in the game soon. your friend Ski

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 15 3:54 PM
dID YOU EVER FIND AN ANSWER. i'M STUCK TOO.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Nov 27, 14 6:26 PM
D they dissappeared? I refuse to start over; at least I am very against the idea. Same thing, I picked them up they showed in inventory and when I went off line and came back they were gone! Helo please.id anyone ever figure out a way to get the breadcrumbs back after

posted in 9 Clues: The Ward on Oct 12, 14 10:22 PM
sandicats5 wrote: great game, I liked the guy who had Mr. Mittens, just enough puzzle and hop so it wasn't boring.

Please tell me how you solved it. I've been trying on and off for 3 days and still can't get it. HELP please.

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Oct 12, 14 10:16 PM
This is the best game that was not a Collection Edition that I have ever played. I did not have to go to the Forum or any off site walk-throughs to finish. And I enjoyed it the whole time. . I was interesting and just hard enough to keep me busy but did not frustrate me to the point of taking a break. I played in straight through,about 4 hours I believe, although I did not keep a record of the time. I am disabled and don't have a lot else to do. The price was great.(I got it on half off day.) there was a little to many puzzles that I don't really care for that much and I had to skip a few ( OK a lot) but I tried every one and solved some. So I would greatly recommend this game to anyone and you don't need the spend the money for a CE. It is perfectly playable in simple form.

posted in Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines on Oct 12, 14 6:08 PM
I missed tape 7. Is there any way to go back and pick it up? I can't seem seem to find any way out off the final dinner with her husband. I am also missing a piece of the photo to get out of the dinner scene. HELP SOMEONE, ANYONE. I am begging on bended knee. Even my dogs (both of them) are begging).

posted in 9 Clues: The Ward on Oct 11, 14 8:29 PM
What was the deal with the cat. I don't get it. Help pleae. I've had to stop playing because I can't get past the cat problem. Some one who has done it plese help me out.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 14 6:10 PM
How do you get fish hook in trap door HOP where you use cane to start HOP?

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on Feb 24, 13 12:24 AM
If u start with both empty and follow cheerios instructions it works fine.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 12 10:46 PM
I bought this game after trying the trial hour but wish I had waited for the SE as the guide was very little help altho I did have the bonus chapter on mine, It is entitled Airship, unless there was more that I missed. (Will go back and check it out.). I did not use the guide eough to be worth the extra money. I did enjoy the game overall but don't depend on the hint button in HOS as it is so fast and so small I could not catch where it was once .It was helpful if ou could not figure out where to go next. I did miss the voice over. I never skip dialouge, or stor lines, I think that is half the fun.

It's me agaain I read the guide wrong. The final blue turnip is right where the guide says it is, by the boat. Sorry. Great game I think. The only problem I had was my own mistake. I luved the story line and the scenery.

Where oh where is the 1st blue turnip in the bonus chapter. I can't find the right spot in the set of three by the grave. Anyone know where it is? I have loved the game and had no problems up until now.

I bought this game two days ago. I have an Acer laptop that is almost one year old with Windows 7 and yahoo browser and I have had no problems till I got to the bonus chapter and I can't find the 1st blue turnip. Any one know just where in that set of three together it is? I have loved the game up to this point.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 12 4:42 PM
Thank you, thank you,thank you. I thought I was going crazy.

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville on Sep 23, 12 6:18 PM
I am desperate! Please somebody help me before I throw my computer out the window and my husband kills me: I am not ready to die yet ! am Just going into the underwater lab and I am stuck on the HOS. I have a cane to be found and I can not find it !! I have used the hints at least 10 times or more and I can not find it where it says it is by the claw at the very bottom. I have the Collectors edition but my version doesn't have the cane on that HOS so i'm s**t out of luck. Please someone HELP before I go crazy. I will check this site every hour looking for an answer. PLEASE HAVE PITY ON AN OLD GRANDMA and hepl me. I will pray for you nightly if you can tell me where that darn cane is.

This is by far the best game i have seen since i started playing games 2 years ago. the story was interesting and the beauty of the lush and lovely backgrounds was incomparable. i wanted it to never end. of course it did, way to soon for me. i played it straight thru the nite for 10 sraight hours with breaks only for the little girls room. that is how interesting and enjoyable it was. the puzzles were just difficult enough to make you have to occassionaly refer to the strategy guide and altho there was some backtracking in getting clues it was not as bad as some i have played. so if you like HOG and beautiful artwork buy this game. i luv, luv, luved it.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 7, 11 3:53 PM
i can't find the final star. it is not on the walktru. help please!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator