Posts created by teebo

posted in Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer on Apr 29, 09 4:55 PM
I agree with all the above comments, the game was way too short, I didn't quite finish the game because I did read the opening and all other dialog. However I was on the last frame.

I did like fact that unlike most HOG's the scenes were not quite so "trashy".

The BIG down side of this game seems to be someone's fasionation with this real life killer Ira Einhorn! Tis indeed is in very poor taste and I hope will never accept another game based on real life crimes. We just don't need that type of thing, when most of us little fishes are trying to escape from reality by playing our fun games.

Thanks
Teebo

posted in Cate West: The Velvet Keys on Apr 25, 09 7:48 AM
I just finished the demo and I really liked the story line. It is different. But for me, and this is just my opinion, I feel that almost every screen takes me to some junk yard! Perhaps I should visit my local dump more often that I do, lol. I personaly have a hard time looking through "trash". However, I did enjoy it other than that.

I got about half way through the 2nd chapter during my one hour. No advise on the ossuary, Once I got past the mini game that opened it, everything happened automatically after that.

posted in Musaic Box on Apr 24, 09 7:14 PM
I loved playing this game! I usually turn the music off because it gets really annoying. But even though it was exactly the same the second time, I played it just to hear the music. I really do hope they deveolpe a sequel

posted in Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey ™ on Apr 24, 09 7:09 PM
I loved the first Fishdom so I decided to try this one even though it is a HO. I just didn't know there was so much trash in the water! This is why I don't care for this type of HO game, so I won't be buying this one. I am begining to like the HO games where the objects you have to find are logical to the the location. It is just too hard on these old eyes, too much straining and make my eyes hurt. Not good once you've had cataracts removed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator