Posts created by RickF

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 18 11:26 AM
Do not expand your donut factory to level 3 and you'll have the extra glue you need to finish. hope this helps.

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 18 10:44 AM
upper right corner you can make the paper you need

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 17, 17 3:47 PM
OOo_jules_oOO wrote:If you had looked at the other threads in the first two pages of this forum, you would have found that there are about 10 threads already on this subject and the answers have been posted many times.

You do realize that you could have posted something like Glitter2 gold fish did rather then trying to make people feel stupid

Upper right corner click on the item sparkling

The task list has open the gate, What gate?? checked the walk through and where it shows a gate I do not have one. Kind of a kick in the head to get this far into a game and not be able to finish it.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 20, 16 4:52 AM
Also the points needed to win in the arena have been lowered

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 7, 16 5:20 PM
I'm really starting to believe that these Free to play games are mislabeled. They should be called free to down load, if you want to play, better get the credit card ready

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 16, 16 1:14 PM
I agree with Barbie Summer Why put a level requirement that cannot be done. I too have been playing this level for over a week. I am reaching a point where I'm about to drop Gummy drop.

posted in Next Stop 2 on Jun 1, 16 2:20 AM
I've completed building the bank, go back and play a few more levels and when I go back the bank is gone and I have to rebuild it.

posted in Monument Builders: Rushmore on Apr 19, 16 6:10 AM
When I exited the game it kept running in the background. when I tried to play a different game, it kept telling me that there was a game running, even though it did not show up in task manager. had to reboot to get rid of it.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 13, 16 5:23 AM
I am also having problems since the latest update, I complete a level (score and what ever), but the level just continues to play until I run out of moves.

Same problem here Crashed twice during demo. no buy for me until there is a fix

barelyberlee wrote:
angelfish106 wrote:
riverkeeper wrote:Good for you angelfish106 but I still cannot finish game. How was the extra game?
I liked what I was able to play in the main game.

The bonus chapter was much longer than I expected it to be and pretty good. It was linked to the main game but not crucial if you just wanted the SE.

I'm so sorry you can't finish the game. I hope I didn't come across as smug because I have finished it; that wasn't my intention. I posted simply to show that not everyone is having the freezing problem; also to question whether there is actually an issue with the game at all if myself and others can play it with no problems.

I'm curious, did you use your map after you got the picture of the little girl or go into the chapel regular? I've wondered if we would have used the map if we all wouldn't be stuck.

bareIyberlee I used the map to jump to the chapel and it still locked up.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 16, 16 5:24 AM
Anyone else having problems using the wheel (after you run out of moves) on this level ??. On mine the wheel spins then the game freezes.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 16, 16 5:06 AM
You catch the butterflies by making a match using the square they are on.

posted in Sweetest Thing 2: Patissérie on Nov 18, 15 4:36 AM
ginny46 wrote:There is a chocolate factory just to the right of the screen

But there is not enough chocolate to get to it and build it

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Nov 8, 15 7:46 AM
Hello Big Fish, Mods a little help PLEASE

posted in Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 15 8:46 AM
same problem here I am sure I took every thing from the mail box and there was no wire.

posted in Brownies on Jul 15, 15 1:37 PM
the Game is fun, BUT not being able to stop the birds on some levels is a pain in the..................... (you know where)

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on May 19, 15 4:08 AM
No not a glitch, I got the same quest, and yes it did take a week to complete.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator