Posts created by Shiroangel

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 29, 15 5:43 PM
I couldn't find the sweet spot.. the pliers never lit up. So I'm giving up. Thanks for you help anyway.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 29, 15 5:36 PM
Thank you, I will give it a try. I've used hint and it just highlights the rail car.

Thank you Bluex, I'll see if I can find that sweet spot.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 29, 15 11:21 AM
I am having a problem, and wondering if I missed something or if it's a glitch..

On the red mine scene, the quest is that I have to use pliers on the mine cart to unlock it.. but every time I try to use the tool it won't work. Keeps telling me it's the wrong thing.

What do I do?

posted in GabCab on Sep 30, 12 7:05 AM
Absolutely loved this game, as I am a huge fan of AM I was really excited to try this one. This will be a definite buy for me. Thank you BFG!!!

posted in iCarly: iDream in Toons on Apr 5, 12 11:23 PM
Same here, loved the trial, it worked fine. Bought the game and now that I've bought it I can't get it to work. Just like mcurty, I would get a black screen for 10 seconds then it would flash back to my desktop. I would hate to think I have wasted money on this game. Please fix!

posted in Youda Safari on Mar 5, 12 7:54 PM
I was wondering about the Cheetah in the Russian park, good to see I'm not the only one. I have played this game over countless times, thinking I was doing something wrong, or missing something, but still nothing. If anybody does get the Cheetah, please enlighten the rest of us.

Great game though, absolutely love it!!

posted in Fairway™ on Nov 11, 11 5:35 PM
I just finished the trial, and I have to say that I absolutely am hooked! I liked "Fairway Solitaire", as frustrating as it got sometimes. But I really like this one! There is a lot more to it. The graphics are better, it doesn't slow down, there are actual trophies to go after.

As soon as I am able to I am absolutely buying this one. Too bad I have to wait a whole month

Excellent job!! I say absolutely buy this game!!! It's challenging but to me that just gives me all the more reason to play it.

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 11, 11 6:44 PM
Very glad to know this. Cause I'm really starting to believe I wasted money on this.

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 10, 11 7:53 PM
I absolutely loved the first Magic Farm, and was excited when I saw there was a second. I finished the game in a day, I loved the hidden object mini game that was included at intervals. Graphics are excellent, and happy that they kept the little dragon.

The only thing I didn't like about the game was the fact there *are* only 2 farms, and after everything is finished there is really no ending to the game. You just keep upgrading the farms.

Other than that I loved the game.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Apr 24, 09 11:44 AM
Can somebody please tell me where I can find the last two truffle recipes? I've been going around in circles for a month now real time, talking to everybody, and I'm not getting anywhere. I've unlocked every place but Baghdad. I'm also still looking for Seasme Seeds, apparently I haven't unlocked those yet either.

Thank you! I'm on the verge of giving up, it's frustrating.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Apr 24, 09 11:38 AM
Got a new hobby creating chocolates, and making some "new flavors".

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator