Posts created by CACuriousSoul

posted in Hometown Poker Hero on Aug 29, 14 7:41 AM
Looks like the crashing issues from August 12/13 aren't fixed.... every time I close the game, it says it can't close and I have to force a close (on Windows 7). When I restart it, it's like I never played it and I have to enter my name and start all over.

posted in Pickers on Dec 18, 11 8:49 PM
I really love this game! I played it so much the first day, I dreamt about it!

But.... I really really wish there was a "sandbox mode" where I had all the time in the world to sell what I wanted to because I would LOVE to match all the missing parts together and sell everything just to see how much I could get.

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 18, 11 1:27 PM
It was a very good attempt just too short and I feel rather let down that it's already over and I maybe played a couple hours....

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 6, 11 6:16 PM
Is this really a 1 Iron or a mystery iron because every time I use it, it turns into something else.

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Jan 25, 11 9:20 AM
I did like this game but I didn't LOVE it because all the clues were phrases, like someone said before, and not regular crossword clues.

If they come out with another one, I would give a demo try but I wouldn't buy it if it was just filled with strange phrases that I've never heard before and will never use.

The graphics were very nice and the firefly thing with letter clues was pretty awesome but I also wish the crossword puzzle itself didn't pop up every time you found an item. I'd much rather just scroll through the clues at the top so maybe an option to turn that off.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 18, 10 7:29 PM
I couldn't wait so I bought it on the developer's site and I am so disappointed because there is NO help from them. There is no walk-through, nothing, just players helping players on the forums, which is fine but sometimes you need the "official" details or instructions and/or input from the people who designed and programmed it!

BFG definitely has extra added value with their walk-through and assistance on the forums from the person that made the walk-through and I learned my lesson... just say no, ha.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 16, 10 1:31 PM
Cyndi, I bought my Westwards through BFG and can get and play all the new maps from the developer just fine.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 15, 10 5:03 PM
It's pretty much exactly like the original Westwards but with a medieval twist. I played a little bit of it but will wait to purchase through BFG so they better get it soon!

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 14, 10 2:08 PM
I also had the milk left, which I assume was for the cat in the inn/pub but I could never find a saucer to put it in. The hand bore was for the barrel of water. I didn't see the point of the pendant either at the very end since you don't use it.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 7, 10 8:11 PM
Awesome, I hope BFG gets it soon afterward!

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 4, 10 12:42 AM
Kind of like what happened with that trucking game? I forget what it was called. That was awesome game but it had sooo many problems that it was pretty much unplayable and then, to top it off, they never finished fixing the problems, it just kind of died and you sometimes never got to finish it.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 3, 10 12:12 PM
Megalamon, since they have totally changed the theme from Old West to Medieval, I'm sure some of the buildings will be gone and new ones brought in to go with the times in which the game is supposed to be happening.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 2, 10 1:37 PM
I saw the video and I really like the Old West theme but I guess, after four games, you want to try something new but I will try it anyway.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 2, 10 8:18 AM
I tried to get the Bakery Town Goods in the sandbox. I had my baker (who was a skilled farmer) plant the trees because it seems that that has a better chance of producing an apple tree as opposed to any one else planting them. I also only did it one at a time because I did four at a time and got a much lower ratio of apple trees per seed than when I just did one at a time.

I tried the fruit basket in town but that didn't work so I waited for the trees to be harvested (you generally get two apples per tree), I had my baker pick up the fallen apples and five was the magic number to unlock the Bakery Goods.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 1, 10 11:07 AM
I SUPER love this game and recently finished replaying it. I never used the walk-through before because I really like to figure it out for myself but I did this time on one of the last quests to gather all those resources.

Looking through the walk-through, I find out about whole slew of things I never knew about the game like secret missions and stuff... I wish the developers would make them a little less secret so I could have enjoyed them since I can't go back now that I'm done.

I really wish I had learned about the additional four town goods since I can't finish the iron one because my coal mines have been exhausted.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Nov 28, 10 9:45 AM
That's true but you don't get all the wood harvested from the tree, even if it is faster to just blow it up.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Nov 25, 10 10:29 PM
Yes, I downloaded Westward IV to replay about a week ago and it's 1.004.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Nov 25, 10 10:28 PM
The market challenges are extra ways to get food, coal, gold, wood and/or experience, they are not necessary to continuing the various quests at all but good ways to get experience points when you need it to open something specific but have no other quests or ways to earn it.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Nov 25, 10 10:25 PM
For this one, the citizens need to carry the special TNT. I would just do one person at a time rather than using the two. It takes longer but there's less chance of one of them getting near a bandit and dropping it.

I use the western route and it's pretty much a breeze because there is a pattern to the bandits and where they stand, which way they are looking, so there IS a defined way to get around them without being seen or getting to close and the citizen getting scared.

Just go slow and zoom out the most so you can see all bandits in the area you are in.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Nov 25, 10 10:19 PM
George, that is true. If your horse rider is killed, the horse either goes back to its stable or just a new one appears so, just because it only ever shows one at a time, don't demolish any of the stables as a new horse will appear when the rider is killed.

Plus, they add quite a bit to the town happiness so they are worth keeping.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator