Posts created by Skwaw

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on May 6, 11 8:29 AM
tehi wrote:Hi Stevie (You cute little clownfish)

Don't feel ignored...I like your thread I bought this game as a CE also and loved it and then had a HUGE senior moment earlier today and downloaded the trial.

I always looooove to read about other people's senior moments... this way I know I'm not the only one! lol
Good one tehi.

posted in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland on May 6, 11 8:18 AM
same here. black screen + music.

posted in Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: The Strange Case on Mar 6, 11 7:18 AM
same here

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 10 6:43 AM
Running on XP.
Download error, as everybody else.

Waiting on BF to fix it.

posted in Syberia on Mar 11, 10 5:33 AM
I absolutely looooooveeeedddd Syberia 1 & 2... the plot is amazing, the graphics, the adventure... everything

It's really worth it!

posted in The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II on May 24, 09 5:50 AM
I played the first one, and honestly, some parts were frustrating.. I was hoping to see someone buy the second one before I go and buy it... but it seems like every other fishie is doing the same lol

I guess I'll just pass for this one then. Especially with the tech problems and needing a patch... err... no thanks.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 19, 09 1:33 PM
Yeah I was disappointed by the length of the game. I was expecting to play longer. But of course all the rest was perfect. (Didn't look at my score though)

Finished with alot of unused Jewels though... what were they for? Scoring? ...

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 18, 09 2:30 PM
I'm a bit disappointed... I already finished it... ? Molded many unused Jewels... ?

Anyone else?

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 15, 09 7:53 AM
I agree about the flashing and the fireworks going off all the time... but still I enjoy the game anyway, and whenever I finish a stage I just keep clicking until stars are away

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 15, 09 7:40 AM
Glad you could get it cece

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 15, 09 7:27 AM
I don't know what to say either... I just did it a half a second. There should be a red line ...

Think I'm gonna buy it anyway. I liked it.

posted in Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla on May 14, 09 10:06 AM
The 3 faces of the moon appear above, moving in circles. When they move they get bigger, when they stop moving, that's when you know which face you need to chose under. You need to select with a click one of the three "suns" under and rotate the circle on your right until you get the wanted face.

I don't know if that's clear enough... but that's how you do it . Lol.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator