Posts created by putdogs

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden on Nov 17, 12 1:03 AM
Im back the beginning and I can't get back into the castle it's telling me the portal is closed can only get to the broken dragons please help ready to delete this game!

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Sep 1, 09 7:57 PM
I too am stuck on the globe tunes I have tried the keys from the piano scene FEFEFDEFGFG an nuthin I cannot go any further cus I cannot learn the song despite putting the notes in every combo i cant think of I am ready to bin this game!
Please one of you who has finished please help me!!??? Thanks

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Sep 1, 09 7:55 PM
happyplayer58 wrote:how do I do the chimes I'm stuck there Please help me
this is thhe globe song. thank you

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 24, 09 10:18 PM
Thanks for your help this is the hardest Hidden Object i have ever done, expect to get more requests for help! Thank you!~

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 7, 09 8:17 PM
Hi I am hoping someone can help me I seem to be stuck on the puzzle where you have to connect the fuses I have in my inventory a belt, cloth, stick, funnel, pot mit, rope and a screwdriver, I have tried to get the sequence on the fuses to light them up and cannot go any further I am ready to delete this game!
Please tell em how to move with where I am at I keep going back to rooms and being insulted by the game thingy!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 24, 09 8:00 PM
Hi I have never been on the forum before but desperate cant seem to move forward I am at the graveyard I have a machine belt typewriter key pickaxe and a cloth but everywhere I go I cant seem to use any of them what am I doing wrong ?? I have tried 3 times and cant get past this point.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator