Posts created by druids

posted in Unwell Mel™ on Jul 27, 14 8:39 AM
I DID IT! Thanks for the hot dog tip--I concentrated on getting rid of the bugs first and matching hot dogs, and saved my powerups for the gunk, even though I got a few more gunk squares because I didn't clear a few bugs in time.

posted in Small Town Terrors: Pilgrim's Hook Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 13 4:46 PM
Playing the Demo and really wanted to buy this game. However my mouse lag and slow. So its harder to click on item, talking ETC does anyone having troubles? I would like to buy this game. Any tips???

posted in Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore on Oct 29, 12 7:10 PM
Well, I started over again, and this time was the charm. I brought up the cannon, and it automatically went where it was supposed to go. I said "Oh No!" before I noticed the smaller holder to the left of the cannon holder. The spyglass fit in there quite nicely, thank you!

posted in Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore on Oct 28, 12 4:36 PM
I am having the same problem---usually, when you need to use an item, the game won't let you place things--until you have all the parts necessary. Do you mean to say that I have to start this game all over again?

posted in Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love on Oct 3, 12 5:48 AM
I have the feeling we would see some resolution when we play the extra levels in Dash 3--the comments by Flo and Quinn at the end--because in Dash 4, Quinn's mom comes to visit and she is helping with Quinn's wedding--but Quinn hasn't told her mother that there is no wedding. I don't know what happened there, buecause at the end of three (SPOILER) Joe and Quinn are sitting in Flo's diner drinking milkshakes, seemingly happy and Flo is in love with burgers---I have no clue how they got to the point that there was no wedding. We'll see!

posted in Bistro Boulevard on Sep 28, 12 4:05 PM
KW, I ran into the same problem. You have to keep playing a few rounds, and you will get enough cash to upgrade. Staff, decorations, and kitchen equipment are all important, but fill up the wall decorations first with the more expensive ones. Some of these can't be gotten until you have enough stars, so just get the ones you can afford. The wall and floor finishes cost nothing. When you upgrade the kitchen, sell off your slow stuff, replacing with the faster things. Try to build around the edges first before you put stuff in the middle of the floor. I think it slows down the staff by making them walk around stuff. Once your staff has all As, they will get a LOT faster. Hope this helps!

posted in Bistro Boulevard on Sep 28, 12 4:00 PM
OK! I finally finished the game! I took a very helpful tip from a thread and got four stars only on all the restaurants, then went back and played one restaurant afteranother until I got the stars. What a relief!

posted in Bistro Boulevard on Sep 23, 12 3:08 PM
My French Bistro is frozen; it won't let me move the restaurant around or start the level.

posted in Bistro Boulevard on Sep 23, 12 2:50 PM
I'm going to try that for the Japanese restaurant, too. It froze and won't let me get the fourth and fifth star. I have one star left on the Chinese restaurant, so I hope it works!

posted in Bistro Boulevard on Sep 22, 12 1:20 PM
I get three chefs right away, then upgrade them as well as the waiters; you'll get a star for getting the kitchen fully staffed. You will also get a star for buying all the recipes. Make sure you have enough decorations, it is easier to place the wall decorations than the floor. I think you get more points for having all tables matching in the restaurant theme, too. For me, sometimes it is easier to just sell off all the kitchen appliances and upgrade them all at the same time, then you can place them where the staff can reach them the easiest. Once you buy all the recipes and it becomes easier to fill the customer orders, you can concentrate on keeping the customers happy. If you don't have room for as many tables as you want, remember that two people can sit at a table for four, and if you have your staff upgraded, they won't have to wait long to have the table cleared.

posted in Fashion Boutique on Sep 14, 12 2:00 PM
OK here I am again-- the flirts and the upsales are available, but you have to time yourself to cash out three customers at once when you upsell--you'll get a big bonus that way. the customers don't always accept the offered merchandise though. Also, don't forget the candy--but only to the younger businessmen and the teenage girls. If you offer candy to the businesswomen or the athletes, you'll lose 30 points. Offer impatient customers the water when it's available. Hope this helps. ps the upsales are only available when the customer is ready to check out. Try using the flirt button, then the upsell button on the same customer. they are more likely to buy what you offer when you make them happy.

posted in Fashion Boutique on Sep 14, 12 1:51 PM
I am replaying all the levels and trying to get expert (!), and I believe the flirts and the upsales are available. I'll check and see if they are available on the first week of Atlanta. I'll get back to you.

posted in Wonderburg on Aug 31, 12 11:58 AM
I have tried everything to pass this level--the check circles do not show that I have upgraded the mansions four times, when I know I have--the evidence is right in front of me. The other circles are checked. I run out of time when I know I have passed. Support tells me to post a new thread. If I don't get an answer soon, I will go back to them. I have deleted the game, reinstalled, and started over with a new profile. Still no luck.

posted in Wonderburg on Aug 28, 12 3:16 PM
The game won't recognize that I have upgraded two mansions four times on Capital level number 28--I have tried everything.

posted in Wonderburg on Aug 28, 12 7:35 AM
I decided I would do the walkthrough in exactly the same order--It did not show that I had upgraded my mansions four times--I am going to give up on this game for awhile until I get an answer.

posted in Wonderburg on Aug 28, 12 7:08 AM
On capital level 28, it says to build three villas on premium lots. My problem is, the instructions say to upgrade two masions four times and the game does not register that I have done that--I have tried with and minus strengthening, and I am fully aware that you have to have a permit ato get the mansion upgraded the fourth time--done that--maybe it's backwards and it is mansions on the premium lots and upgrade villas four times--I gues I will try that.

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper on Jul 1, 12 3:18 PM
That's what it was, all right--

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jun 19, 12 11:17 AM
I feel your pain; I got it free and I am still tempted to delete it.

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jun 19, 12 11:14 AM
I am going to get the walkthrough so I can hurry the game along--I got it as a BOGO so I didn't have to pay for it. The graphics are not good, the skip button is nonexistent, and I hate how we are told the names of the characters with the lines of dialogue. Not a worthy VHOG at all.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain on May 31, 12 9:26 AM
Not a personal issue, waterfairy---quite a few of us feel insulted that one of our deities was demonized. I bought this game because it was cheap at the time, but the more I play it, the more I don't like it. What if a game featured Jesus as a demon? Pathetic. I guess I will go to the walkthrough and see how it ends

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator