Posts created by myuzik

posted in Pachinko Pop on Jul 20, 14 4:16 PM
What is required in some levels to get the 3 stars?
How do you get 3 stars in Level 6? I get the 'thousands' of points required but can not get all 3 stars.
Challenging game.

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 5, 14 3:08 PM
I played it once Windows 7 Pro. I did not get all the little creatures.
On the second time playing, the paper between the books was not there and I could not get the fourth battery for the remote controlled boat.
Computer tech....it is not my computer. I like the game very much. It was challenging to find the little creatures that show as eye balls or winged creatures.

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Oct 24, 11 7:44 PM
I did see the pearl section on the door in Davey Jones....so what???
I scored the glass and received the same message everyone else did. Then I took the gear! MY GLASS CUTTER IS GONE TOO!!!!
I will not be trying or buying anything new from BFG. Who has the time to chase them down and wait for a game to be fixed. Where is the upgrade/fix? For the price, I would think the answer would already be here as the game is not days old....I have had it for some time.

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 11 10:46 AM
I re-installed the game on my Windows 7 PRO laptop and used the 'game cursor' and it works just fine.
Imagine that! Interesting game.

I had the same problem. I use my Windows cursor if I have the option. I uninstalled as it was wasting 'demo' time to attempt to place cursor. I have read through some of the comments and will reinstall and use the 'game cursor' to see if this is the answer for my system.

posted in Mystery Agency: Secrets of the Orient on Mar 25, 11 9:05 PM
In the mini-games with the colored stones in the discs, I had them all aligned properly and it did not work. I HAD TO USE THE 'SKIP' BUTTON.
I am not impressed. What a waste of time. I feel so ripped-off! I do not want to use the 'skip' button...but it DID NOT WORK!.
I will continue and see what else comes up. I am just leaving the mini-game and have the map to go on.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Jan 30, 11 4:27 PM
YIKES!!! I used the hint button twice. Whose date are they needing here?

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 11, 11 5:03 PM
Does anyone know the name of Susan's first adventure. I will keep looking for it.
Thank you in advance.

Excellent. I had just come back to edit my post. It is all in the placement of things in this game. I like it very much.

I cross the bridge but can not get to the mud. The cat ran away when I clicked on it. I have the boots, the flashlight, 1 of the 2 handles for the gate to the Graveyard. I have looked at the Strategy Guide and I do not get the sceen with the rocks.

you need the hammer beside the Graveyard gate (right side down in foliage) to open the box at City Hall. The nails go into inventory. The handsaw is in the box. The plank from the box is 1, the sign in the town before the Bridge is 2 and the one in the water is 3. Saw the limb from the tree to reach the plank in the water.

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 26, 10 4:54 PM
Hello. I posted yesterday IRT clicking on the painting on the 2nd floor. I apologize as I did not do one thing required to get the last page that shows how to arrange the ingredients. I re-installed the game and it picked up where I left off so I took my time and looked at everything - I missed something! Quite the game!
Thank you and Happy New Year to everyone.

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 25, 10 9:28 PM
I played the trial version and before I was finished with that, I bought the game. I have had to uninstall it and I am in the process of re-installing as I could not click on the painting in the 2nd hall for the hidden object scene - which is necessary to get to the last key.
I hope it works out for me as it is a good game and has kept me busy for some time.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 30, 09 12:45 PM
I have collected all the bullets, but they do not show in my Inventory. I put the 4 that showed in my Inventory into the gun in the safe. I have completed all the Hidden Scenes and Exited the game and re-started it. No luck.
Thank you in advance.

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Aug 28, 09 2:18 PM
I am looking for the "Sun" in Cornelia Robson's room. I clicked on the sun on the cabinet door, but it is apparently incorrect.
Thank you in advance.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Nov 20, 08 1:01 AM
Tried again after posting. You just have to keep moving the pipes around and clicking on the ones with the green shapes on them.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator