Posts created by rebeccal

posted in Mole Control on Sep 25, 10 7:38 AM
I'm also having the problem where I only get a white screen and have to use task manager to exit. I downloaded directx as asked. I don't even get the option to choose a language that a lot of others are talking about. Did anyone find a fix for this? I loved World Mosaics and since this is similar, I think I would really like this one as well.

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 17, 10 8:05 AM
It will show in your game manager that there is a fix for it available. It will show next to game and also at the top of the game manager screen. You just have to click to download the fix.

posted in Diner Dash 5: BOOM on Mar 17, 10 7:51 AM
I'm wondering the same thing. Hopefully someone has an answer for us.

posted in Artist Colony on Dec 13, 09 8:52 PM
The sculptor is done at 67% and the rest needs to be done by the artist. I'm not sure why it wouldn't work but maybe there was a problem with your leve 4 artist's energy or something?

posted in Artist Colony on Dec 13, 09 8:48 PM
LadyWyntre wrote:My photo question: I can't find all the photo pieces of the statue (toward what I presume is the end). Aargh. I'm coming up on $500K, and I've done all the other improvements. I've gotten three pieces of statue, but that's not the same as the photo of the statues. I'm missing some pieces of that photo. Any help would be appreciated.

The three pieces of the statue are in place of the photos. You just have to pick them up and pay the fee to restore it.

posted in Artist Colony on Dec 13, 09 8:46 PM
There are only 3. One by the dance studio in the weeds, one by the gallery, and one you have to catch fishing. After you find them you have to pick them up just like the photos.

posted in Artist Colony on Dec 13, 09 5:22 PM
I'm having the same problem, but I don't think I've even found four pieces.

posted in Fashion Fortune on Sep 8, 09 11:13 PM
Ditto.

posted in Fashion Fortune on Sep 8, 09 11:10 PM
Same here. It's impossible! I can't get higher than $3380 or something like that. It's so frustrating!

posted in Fill Up! on Aug 27, 09 9:16 PM
Boresville.

posted in Mr Jones' Graveyard Shift on Aug 10, 09 6:40 PM
sokeripupu wrote:i can't get past the loading page. no error messages. i can't get out of the game without manually shutting down my computer. i updated all of my display drivers last week.

I am having the exact same problem. Very frustrating!!

posted in Hollywood Tycoon on Jun 30, 09 5:38 PM
I had the same problem too. I got down to 26 minutes of my free 60 without every playing for a second. I finally uninstalled it, so I can't check my files. My operating system is XP.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator