Posts created by happyasaclam

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Illusions Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 17 1:24 PM
hey hogan a big thank you for the list it was a big help i am off to buy the ones i dont have oooooo yes have fun fisheshappyasaclam

hi fishes soooo agreeeeee with penny1942 you just made my day. iam dl the game while i typ this game has all the things i like & none of the other know for some not so good news this game willbe my last onedue to money being very tight right now i will still swim bytake care fishes i miss vladys reviews as well iam glad this game out just right take care &have fun i know i am going to beeeeeeeeee up late oh yes i am off to play thanks bf /ers for a great game sorry for any typ ooooooooooooooo its not my day for typing happyasaclam

posted in Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 13 11:56 AM
hi fishes just want to add my thank you bf&dev for a super game. also loved the sale i did the demo i was hooked from the get go.then i bought it thank you bf thenew gm worked purrrrrrrrrfect .cbtx you said it so right i am a very happy clam about this game. d/l is almost done so i am off to enjoy hope all you fishes &bf have a great labor day to me it looks like lots to do also 3 game modes then you can play match3to me this be a nice longgggggggggg game

ok fishes just to let you all know i caved in i just hit the buy button.oh well know what i will be playing this weekend just have a great 4th of july &be safe happy birthday usa

hi fishes thankyou mrsbruce32 this is my kind of game sounds like a long one thanks devs&bf this is purrrrfect for me happy gaming fishes now is it monday yet lol

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 13 12:43 AM
hi dobbiemijnboekie it is where you have to get them to the other side useing the canoe sp itry what the sg says &they go back to the right sideits on the wagon by the clown thanks for the help i know its one of those easy things that i dont get hummmm will come back later to hear what you know

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 13 8:02 PM
hi fishes first love this game. now can any of you bright fishes tell me how to get thehunters &witches across the pond i looked at sg no luck thanks for the help will come back later to see have fun fishes

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 23, 13 10:19 AM
thank you bfg biwa good thought i have already done that. does not give info for it oh well may be someone else can. hope you get to try it sooon ok margieb can you swim by & help out please i will come back later tosee have a great day all ps weather here is purrrrrrfect sunny &warm my kind of day now off to play the new ceya hoo then iwill come back tosee if there is any info i hope

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 22, 13 11:11 PM
hey fishesor margieb igot the brass man to move now i just need to know how todo the number lock on the gate i have one word for that gate rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr any help would be great thank you for the help have fun fishes will come back later to see. what you smart fishes or margieb who saves the day/nite lol for us. well i aqqm waiteing for tgt to come up on count down then off to hit buybutton ya hoooooo.i guess you can tell its a ce that i havebeen watching for oh yes take care all

hi skvorets glad to help what you need is the hammer its at the top on the right side what you do is use the hammer on the nail next to it on the left.pull nail out&board will fall offthen you will see the sneake diamond lol hope this helps it took me awhile to find it any ?just send me apm have fun

just want to add my big big thank you for this awesomeee game.love everything about it. this is one of just a few where i go stright for the buy button. no demo needed in my ho keep up the great work looking forward to the next one ohhhhhhhhh yesthankyou to your team as well i am off to play some more take care averyvery happyasaclam

posted in The Secret Order: Masked Intent Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 13 9:56 AM
hi bf nice try on this one.oh well mine did the same as ladylarki was able to use menu to exit game then i hit delet gamethis is abig bug i think thank you for the help isee from the posts that this ishappning to a lot of fishes havefun fishes off to lunch then will play azadz 4 ps any ? give me apm happyasaclam

posted in Barn Yarn on Mar 4, 13 2:09 AM
hi bf sorry to say nilosh is not alone. i d/l the demo then played about 5 min just finshed the fire place sale. then the game shut down when the gm screen came up i hit the play again game came on thenasked for plare name again &started from the first ii played till the fire place sale again the game shut down on me i just hit the delet/trash can sorry bf no buy for me looked like a cute game new dev to me hope they get it fixed this is afirst for meoh well may be it needs to go back to the shop hummmmm nice try have a great day

hi fishes dlo just you to know was slow as a snail lol well worth the waite super clear scens frogs to me are well done you do have to hunt for the pices that to me is what is fun there were two frags i had to find looked &lookedturned out one wasright under my nose the other right in plain sight made me lol of course. looks like lots to do. like you dlo i hit the buy button so glad i did b t is one of my fave delova big thank you blue tea awsume job also bf for this game .now to get breakfast some sleep than i will be back to play this is one game that isworth the name / price of a ce have a great day fishes its going to be a fun one for me

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 11, 13 11:24 AM
just swiming by want a big thank you prpidva for the great job now you can come up for air &rest your fins a bit have a great week now maybe we fishes can untangle this one i hope off to try

posted in The Invisible Man on Feb 11, 13 1:26 AM
you are sooooooooooo right thistle809 just was swiming by& want to say thank youyou said what i thought its a a no buy for me as well have a great nite fishes i am off to lol will check back later

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 10, 13 7:54 PM
ok fishes here is good news .margieb will be back monday that means just afew hours from now she will be back on the job. so fins crossed we will get the w / tfor this gamenow thats something to smile about when margieb is there the w/t gets ya hoooo thank you margieb welcome back hoppe you had a super fun vac. hang in there fishes it wont be long now we can hope have a great nite fishes

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 6, 13 9:41 PM
ya hooooo ithere would be one just want to add my big thankyou as well .hope you have a super time on your vac margieb you are missed here will be glad to see your posts &wt.you do a great job when we fishes get stuck. ok now prpidva thankyou as well i now you are swimins as fast as you can on the wt so iwill swim off & play one of the other new games i have for now. with all the good ones there are i am very happy right now both of you take care&have a great week

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 4, 13 2:37 PM
ok margieb can you please tell us is there going to be a w/t hummm if not can tell us how many chapters there arethank you for the help have asuper week

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 13 8:46 PM
just want to add my thank you boom zapfor all you do to keep us happy.i knew there was a good reason.keep up the great work you made me very happy. now please can you tell us when we might get the next awakening game soooooon we hope have a great week. now i am off to play some more very happyasaclamps fishes you all have a great week as well have fun

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator